Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    This thread could use some more fail. How goes all?
    Hey. Did you hear my awesome tales from ps2 last night? No? Let me go find it for you.
    Here we go:
    That was fun. I ended up getting above a 0.200 K/D so that's always good. Also, we were attacking Allatum Bio Lab, and we had captured the thing just to the north where we could spawn from, so the reds were trying to take the back. Luckily purple was on the otherside assaulting the base, so we only had to worry about reds. So, as I was saying, about 150m away from me two of the reds were trying to use a bit of cover to assault our base. So what I did is I ran randomly on the ground with my sniper zoomed in, and lined up a shot. Steadied myself, hit one of them in the leg, and then he got taken care of by someone else. Zoomed out, reloaded, lined up the shot again. Keep in mind I'm running wildly from left to right to avoid their fire, and he is moving as well. So, I line up the shot, steady myself, and BOOM HEADSHOT and I killed him and I'm just like "fuck yeah". Then, inside the base, after porting in, I ran through taking out the heavy assaults that were pinning us down on the aircraft pad. Pretty fun to say the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Just bought a ticket to go see Madoka tomorrow. It's a 2 hour drive one way and I'm going by myself. I'm excited. *Squee*
    Im so jelly right now

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/pEvmT.png

About to go find something to eat now. How have you been?
    * Is hugged aggressively!

I've been alright. Few bouts of depression here and there but meh, distracting myself with games as always. And threadies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    Hey. Did you hear my awesome tales from ps2 last night? No? Let me go find it for you.
    Not sure I can play it anymore. :/ Every time I look at a tech plant I want to flay someone alive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I saw it, and I still don't know who he is. But that's where I know ANders Jansson from!
    And Babben is just annoying

I want four Johan Glans on the panel. Robert Gustavsson and maybe Kjell Bergqvist? Not sure how the latter would perform, I just love him in movies.
    I'm happy as long as they keep Annika Lantz and that awful Petra Mede away from the show. There is not much in this world I hate more then her

Not sure I can play it anymore. :/ Every time I look at a tech plant I want to flay someone alive.
    Hence why I was attacking a bio lab.

Sniperin' people standing on the platform from safe distance all day every day. :3
    That's essentially what I do. It's so much more fun when they're moving and you headshot them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    I want to visit you.

Night, Shaed!
    That is most unfortunate!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sniperin' people standing on the platform from safe distance all day every day. :3
    They reduced the best defensive fight in the game to amp station .5 REALLY depressing. But I'm a support so meh. :P I heal all day everyday.

Deleted
    Can't remember if I've seen anything from Annika Lantz, but Petra Mede is terribly unfunny. No good female Swedish comedians out there.
    Yup, sad but true. Anyway I gotta sleep now so I can wake up tomorrow, goodnight! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Im so jelly right now
    I must arrive an hour or two early so I can be sure to acquire my coveted seating position which is the dead center of the very last row.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hence why I was attacking a bio lab.
    I hate attacking for some reason. I've always been a defensive player. Seems like no one makes games for players like me anymore though.

I must arrive an hour or two early so I can be sure to acquire my coveted seating position which is the dead center of the very last row.
    Is it movie 1 or 2 or the 3rd one which is new.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I hate attacking for some reason. I've always been a defensive player. Seems like no one makes games for players like me anymore though.
    There are more points in capturing than defending.

Yep! My record is 18-0 streak I believe. During a massive siege on The Crown (controlled by us) I was sitting on the hill to the south and sniping all the enemies storming us in the back
    My record is only a 7 kill streak, and that was the first day I played.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Is it movie 1 or 2 or the 3rd one which is new.
    It's both one and two. It starts at nine pm so I'll be out by one or two am. Then it's a two hour drive home, although it'll probably only be an hour and a half driving at night with less traffic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goddammit, why does this always happen. I try to be all super sneaky and stuff

and then everyone but me ends up dead.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    It's both one and two. It starts at nine pm so I'll be out by one or two am. Then it's a two hour drive home, although it'll probably only be an hour and a half driving at night with less traffic.
    you'll have to inform me of the degree ( if pressent at all ) of awesome.

Well, I believe you play NC. NC sniper rifle is a single-shot bolt-action rifle or something, which I find a lot more difficult to get kills with. I play TR, and I love our default sniper.
    Of course I'm blue. I haven't actually tried out red yet. If you FINALLY tell me what server you're on I can make one and go pester you. And yeah, it's a bolt action. Massive damage as well. If you manage to hit someone with it, anywhere, you do a bit of damage.

---------- Post added 2012-12-15 at 12:34 PM ----------

no one loves reds

Deleted
    Just bought a ticket to go see Madoka tomorrow. It's a 2 hour drive one way and I'm going by myself. I'm excited. *Squee*
    what is madoka?

Quote Originally Posted by Elyssia View Post
    you'll have to inform me of the degree ( if pressent at all ) of awesome.
    I will inform you, although I don't think you'd be interested since they are a recap of the show.

Deleted
    Of course I'm blue. I haven't actually tried out red yet. If you FINALLY tell me what server you're on I can make one and go pester you. And yeah, it's a bolt action. Massive damage as well. If you manage to hit someone with it, anywhere, you do a bit of damage.

---------- Post added 2012-12-15 at 12:34 PM ----------

no one loves reds
    purple is best colour ever!

Deleted
    Walking in on my brother and his girlfriend lying together on the sofa was quite awkward

More so because I didn't even know he had one