Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Yeah. And now that I look back at it. IT'S. CREEPY. AS. HELL. It really is. It scares me more than it did when i was a kid.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    you do know they released a johnny bravo movie last year don't you?
    o.O
    interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It will get there eventually, unfortunately it means going through all of the horrible Naruto filler. So. Much. Horrible. Filler.

I watched Inuyasha all of the time until the dozenth time I watched it.
    Yeah. All dat filler. Honestly, the only real think I like about naruto now-a-days are the games. I wont lie and say those games aren't fun, because they're pretty fun.

And I had no idea what i was watching when i watched inuyasha!

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Woohoo CatDog! \o/
    Honestly, CatDog is one of those cartoons I watched all the time as a kid. But as a adult, I watch it and feared for the sanity of my childhood.

Another example, Rockos Modern Life.

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Woohoo CatDog! \o/
    I found that one less entertaining, but I still watched it anyways.

Angry Beavers was much more entertaining.

[video=youtube;5_kyJTr33iM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_kyJTr33iM[/vieo]
    Damn you don! DX He scarred the shit out of me when I was a kid, i literally couldnt watch the episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I saw naruto I was like "w-what? Why naruto? At the very least, put shippuden ._."

Mhmm. I can't really remember much of what shows I watched on toonami when i was young, because i was really young, but i know i enjoyed them. especially inuyasha. :P
    thats a big piss in the face to the people who were hoping for shippuden I honestly dont care for naruto(though i still read the manga every week same with Bleach).just guess disney didn't want to fully give up the rights just yet

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Yeah. All dat filler. Honestly, the only real think I like about naruto now-a-days are the games. I wont lie and say those games aren't fun, because they're pretty fun.

And I had no idea what i was watching when i watched inuyasha!
    I haven't played a Naruto game in years, my brother said the next one coming up is supposed to be amazing.

And Inuyasha is basically what an anime version of Twilight is, but with better acting and better characters.

thats a big piss in the face to the people who were hoping for shippuden I honestly dont care for naruto(though i still read the manga every week same with Bleach).just guess disney didn't want to fully give up the rights just yet
    I guess not. Now, onto disney. They're still producing good movies but HOLY SHIT THEIR SHOWS ARE BAD. I remember when they had GOOD and FUN shows to watch. Sadly, those days are long gone. The only thing that they made in recent history that i like was phineas and ferb. (or how ever it's spelled).

Aye. I do too my friend. glad it's winter here.
    It's meant to get up to 27C today D: Do not want
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

I haven't played a Naruto game in years, my brother said the next one coming up is supposed to be amazing.

And Inuyasha is basically what an anime version of Twilight is, but with better acting and better characters.
    Mhmm. Yeah alrighty then. And of course better acting and characters. Anything beats twilight. :P

And really? Well i look forward to the next naruto game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess not. Now, onto disney. They're still producing good movies but HOLY SHIT THEIR SHOWS ARE BAD. I remember when they had GOOD and FUN shows to watch. Sadly, those days are long gone. The only thing that they made in recent history that i like was phineas and ferb. (or how ever it's spelled).
    Darkwing Duck
    Gargoyles
    other than that I don't remember the rest my time was dominated by Cartoon Network then Nickelodeon and Disney got my left overs lol also

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    That sounds awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    I . . . dont know what the conversion is off the top of my head, but from what I do know, 30C is really fucking hot, so I assume 27 is still, really fucking hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Another example, Rockos Modern Life.
    Eeyup, my parents saw an episode of that and we weren't allowed to watch it anymore.

Angry Beavers was much more entertaining.
    Oh heck yes.

Darkwing Duck
    Gargoyles
    other than that I don't remember the rest my time was dominated by Cartoon Network then Nickelodeon and Disney got my left overs lol also
    [video=youtube;Yaba6SB-oQA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yaba6SB-oQA[/vieo]
    GOD DAMMIT. AS SOON AS THE GIRL TURNED AROUND I GOT A MESSAGE ON FACEBOOK AND IT SCARRED THE SHIT OUT OF ME DX

And yeah, i was more caught up in both CN and nick than anything as well.

They were all awesome back then.
    hell yeah

Damn you don! DX He scarred the shit out of me when I was a kid, i literally couldnt watch the episode.
    Lol, sorry, had to do it.

Disney just screwed that all up. If a dub company was smart they would get the rights for it right away, because they just butcher the entire thing. Lee gets drunk damn it, it isn't medicine!

Plus with Shippuden we would still have to go through a lot of horrible filler. A. Lot. Of. Horrible. Filler.

I bet they will do to Naruto like they did with Bleach, sooner or later they will run two episodes at a time to catch up as fast as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    GOD DAMMIT. AS SOON AS THE GIRL TURNED AROUND I GOT A MESSAGE ON FACEBOOK AND IT SCARRED THE SHIT OUT OF ME DX

And yeah, i was more caught up in both CN and nick than anything as well.
    i would say the 90's and early 00's was the Golden Age of Cartoons

10+ Year Old Account
    And yeah, i was more caught up in both CN and nick than anything as well.[/QUOTE]
    damn you double post