10+ Year Old Account
    Politics?

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    The problem with the whole morality and good/evil choices are that they normally don't allow you to mix and match your choices to come up with an ending for it, so you are usually left with playing the game twice to see the two different endings, leading to false replayability and the feeling you are getting more out of the game. Of course there are plenty of other problems as giving one side stronger abilities, making the game easier or harder, or making you think the choices did anything and sometimes just have the same result. About 98% of the games that do this do not do it right.
    Well yeah, I agree with some of that, and I defiantly have played a game through more than once just to see what evil was like. Honestly, not even sure why I play the game goodie goodie anymore because I personally find goodie goodies very boring.

But I do agree with games that allow your moral actions to benefit you or hurt you. Be good, not commit the warcrime, but be forced to play the game a lot harder. Or be evil, commit the warcrime, and the level has lost something that would'ved hounded and harass you if you didn't.

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 11:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Picking sides, when it comes to political views, is something that needs to stop in general. Smart people will see both sides of something, to look at something from all angles and choose the best way to handle it, not because they are on one side.
    Well, I do look at both sides. I agree with some things one side does, and disagree with it on the other.

I mean, all I want for Christmas is a system that doesn't reward the rich and make them super rich who then proceed to make the government their bitch, but also doesn't reward the freeloaders too. Asking for too much?

* Wall Eyes

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 11:29 PM ----------

But you guys have distracted me from prepping for work in the morning! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Well yeah, I agree with some of that, and I defiantly have played a game through more than once just to see what evil was like. Honestly, not even sure why I play the game goodie goodie anymore because I personally find goodie goodies very boring.

But I do agree with games that allow your moral actions to benefit you or hurt you. Be good, not commit the warcrime, but be forced to play the game a lot harder. Or be evil, commit the warcrime, and the level has lost something that would'ved hounded and harass you if you didn't.
    It is a system that definitely needs to be rethought, or if it is something that a developer feels is right for the game, it is done the right way.

Well, I do look at both sides. I agree with some things one side does, and disagree with it on the other.

I mean, all I want for Christmas is a system that doesn't reward the rich and make them super rich who then proceed to make the government their bitch, but also doesn't reward the freeloaders too. Asking for too much?

* Wall Eyes
    That is something that I would like as well, some sort of middle ground, but all of the politicians seem to think it is one way or the other.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragonborn dlc comes out tuesday............ps3 owners will never see it.......thank god i bought it for the xbox 360

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account
    So there I was, pouring myself a nice glass of Coco Pops, and I noticed next to the glass there was a half chopped up squash. I looked inside it at all the seeds and crap, and thought to myself, lol, it looks like a Pseudo-Pumpkin. Then I repeated to myself out loud "Heh, Pseudo Pseudo". Ya know, kinda like it was a pokemon that repeats the first half of it's name to talk.

AND THEN MY MIND EXPLODED.

Sudowoodo! I just thought it was a funny name. I suddenly realized the name meant" Pseudo - Wood", as in Fake wood, because it's actually a ground type mimicking a tree. How could I not have noticed this over all the years of playing Pokemon!

I could barely contain myself, my legs turned to jelly as I spasm'd all over the floor shouting to myself SUDOWOODO PSEUDOWOODO SUDOWOODO PSEUDOWOODO

I managed to reach into my pocket to grab my phone, and attempted to call the emergency services, however I noticed that for some inane reason I wasn't getting any signal! Yet there was a wi-fi connection. and I realized there was no where else to turn.

Can anyone help me? I need an ambulance and psychiatric doctor immediately, I can't take another explosion like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Why strive to be excellent, when being just mediocre still kills the boss?

Quote Originally Posted by beno113 View Post
    So there I was, pouring myself a nice glass of Coco Pops, and I noticed next to the glass there was a half chopped up squash. I looked inside it at all the seeds and crap, and thought to myself, lol, it looks like a Pseudo-Pumpkin. Then I repeated to myself out loud "Heh, Pseudo Pseudo". Ya know, kinda like it was a pokemon that repeats the first half of it's name to talk.

Sudowoodo! I just thought it was a funny name. I suddenly realized the name meant" Pseudo - Wood", as in Fake wood, because it's actually a ground type mimicking a tree. How could I not have noticed this over all the years of playing Pokemon!

I could barely contain myself, my legs turned to jelly as I spasm'd all over the floor shouting to myself SUDOWOODO PSEUDOWOODO SUDOWOODO PSEUDOWOODO

I managed to reach into my pocket to grab my phone, and attempted to call the emergency services, however I noticed that for some inane reason I wasn't getting any signal! Yet there was a wi-fi connection. and I realized there was no where else to turn.

Can anyone help me? I need an ambulance and psychiatric doctor immediately, I can't take another explosion like that.
    You are suffering brain explosion, now you must play 52 pick up with the pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Politics?
    I didn't mean to, I swear!

Do you know why politicians, now more than ever, believe they can't compromise? Gerrymandering.

The Districts are now so loaded one way or the other, it is political suicide to take the smallest step off the party line. Prior to these insane redistrictings, politicians could count on moderates of both parties to carry them if the extremes viewed them as weak on the party line. Now, the districts have few or no moderates, and they all almost without fail belong to the same party as the extreme remaining in the district.

Gerrymandering, coupled with exorbitant pork barrel spending and massive political bribes are the poisons crippling our nation.
    Last edited by Chrysia; 2012-12-03 at 02:40 AM. Reason: clarity

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    Dragonborn dlc comes out tuesday............ps3 owners will never see it.......thank god i bought it for the xbox 360
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh GOD! Console Exclusives are what needs to die! I hate that crap so much!

It is basically one Console paying off a video game company to screw over the other Console which in the end just screws over the consumer! I hate any company that does it and EA will happily do it. But I am sure EA doesn't even lose momentum at the hatred of it.

I dont care who is making money off who! I want to give you my money to play the thing you made! So stop deigning me a game because my Black Box is made by someone you dont care about!

10+ Year Old Account
    I read all of it, but at this point all I was thinking was "Leonardo Leonardo" from the short-lived Clerks cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Do you know why politicians, now more than ever, believe they can't compromise? Gerrymandering.

The Districts are now so loaded one way or the other, I is political suicide to take the smallest step off the party line. Prior to these insane redistrictings, politicians could count on moderates of both parties to carry them if the extremes viewed them as weak on the party line. Now, the districts have few or no moderates, and they all almost without fail belong to the same party as the extreme left in the district.

Gerrymandering, coupled with exorbitant pork barrel spending and massive political bribes are the poisons crippling our nation.
    And also no ponies.

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 11:27 PM ----------

* Wall Eyes

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 11:29 PM ----------

But you guys have distracted me from prepping for work in the morning! Thanks!
    You would really like The Suffering. It's a survival horror FPS or 3rd PS (you can change view modes) and you can choose to be good or evil as the game progresses. There are no menu choices, you can just choose to kill, save, not save, or indirectly kill people you meet which gives you a good evil or neutral ending. Sometimes it is beneficial to save people since they will help you later or maybe fight alongside you. Other times you're better off just letting them die or using them as bait (wait for a pack of monsters to corner them and then toss in a molotov cocktail. It's one of my favorite games and it's free to download now. Only problem is it's old. :s

I read it. But like me playing Dwarf Fortress for the first time today. I honestly did not understand it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh GOD! Console Exclusives are what needs to die! I hate that crap so much!

It is basically one Console paying off a video game company to screw over the other Console which in the end just screws over the consumer! I hate any company that does it and EA will happily do it. But I am sure EA doesn't even lose momentum at the hatred of it.

I dont care who is making money off who! I want to give you my money to play the thing you made! So stop deigning me a game because my Black Box is made by someone you dont care about!
    its a sad truth of the gaming industry hell any industry theyll fuck over there competition anyway they can

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    You would really like The Suffering. It's a survival horror FPS or 3rd PS (you can change view modes) and you can choose to be good or evil as the game progresses. There are no menu choices, you can just choose to kill, save, not save, or indirectly kill people you meet which gives you a good evil or neutral ending. Sometimes it is beneficial to save people since they will help you later or maybe fight alongside you. Other times you're better off just letting them die or using them as bait (wait for a pack of monsters to corner them and then toss in a molotov cocktail. It's one of my favorite games and it's free to download now. Only problem is it's old. :s

[video=youtube;9LK-kxChNvg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LK-kxChNvg[/vieo]
    Well as interesting as it sounds. Survival Horror games just aren't my cup of tea (seriously, bloody tea is not many peoples tea I think). I got what it was trying to do. Just not interested in monster jumping out of no where and me screaming and saying to myself "I was not expecting that, but this is in-fact no very horrifying, it's just just gory"

10+ Year Old Account

CHARLIE THEY TOOK MY LEGS
    no but seriously why is it so fucking hard to draw someone sitting

10+ Year Old Account
    I read it. But like me playing Dwarf Fortress for the first time today. I honestly did not understand it.
    That's probably for the best
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Why strive to be excellent, when being just mediocre still kills the boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    [IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z6/gokurulzu221/whatIimagine.png[/IG]
    CHARLIE THEY TOOK MY LEGS
    no but seriously why is it so fucking hard to draw someone sitting
    I'm not bored. I just dont know how to make a jagged line smooth....

That's probably for the best
    How goes the Progenitor, outside the shocking revelation.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account

It's not a console exclusive. Bethesda royally fucked the PS3 market because they slacked off in development for the PS3 port.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon