3 AM

time for me to go sleep now.

TTFN everypony

this is the REVOLUTION! the glorious EVOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I don't like coffee either.
    How did you get to asking about coffee
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I did not know this. I... er... thanks Jack!
    lol, one of the most awkward thanks ever. "Hey, I just stopped by to let you know there's this disease that you share a name with." Slightly better than the doc saying "I have good news and bad news. The good news is we're going to name a disease after you."
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Quote Originally Posted by OkamiOki View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/o81oq.jpg[IMG]

3 AM

TTFN everypony
    * Licks the last of the chocolate from her wings

Goodnight!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Trying to pitch an idea for Cracked.com. Need 6 on a list, and I'm down to three. I was going for sports statistics that are pointless/useless (and now everyone in the thread passes out from boredom).
    Hmm, I can't think of any statistic that are useless in Aussie sports, partially because I don't care that much about sports.
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    How did you get to asking about coffee
    I saw a cool coffee mug and thought I might get you one, but I needed to see if you liked coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Who else in here liked Opeth too?
    I like opeth. I also have a lot of other bands that I like, but Opeth is in there.
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    Hmm, I can't think of any statistic that are useless in Aussie sports, partially because I don't care that much about sports.
    I found one more, I'm back up to four....

And yeah, I know, pretty much nobody here really pays much attention to sports. I think overall, I do more than anybody else. I know Vet watches football, but that's it.

---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 03:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Who else in here liked Opeth too?
    My brain yet again. You say Opeth and I immediately go to Omnath. Now of course as always, nobody currently in here knows what it is, but still.

Somebody needs to listen to and enjoy Abandoned Pools so I can feel like I'm not the only person on the planet who does.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Good heating
    -19C (-2 F) is too cold even for me unless I'm really bundled up. Heck, my room is currently 18c (65F) and I'm shivering a bit. Time was I used to be called a polar bear. T_T Not anymore.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

10+ Year Old Account
    My chem teacher is called Dan Man. Now you know.

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I saw a cool coffee mug and thought I might get you one, but I needed to see if you liked coffee.
    Ohh

I don't know what to get you yet
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account

And yeah, I know, pretty much nobody here really pays much attention to sports. I think overall, I do more than anybody else. I know Vet watches football, but that's it.

---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 03:14 AM ----------

My brain yet again. You say Opeth and I immediately go to Omnath. Now of course as always, nobody currently in here knows what it is, but still.

Somebody needs to listen to and enjoy Abandoned Pools so I can feel like I'm not the only person on the planet who does.
    Motorsports count.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackinthegreen View Post
    -19C (-2 F) is too cold even for me unless I'm really bundled up. Heck, my room is currently 18c (65F) and I'm shivering a bit. Time was I used to be called a polar bear. T_T Not anymore.
    I'm an anomaly. I have fairly hairy appendages, but am by no means a grizzly bear. I weigh around 150 lbs. I walk outside in 55 degree weather wearing shorts, and in about 30 minutes, I'm already sweating. I don't really get it.

---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 03:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Motorsports count.
    I know, see above about NASCAR.

Quote Originally Posted by OkamiOki View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/o81oq.jpg[IMG]

3 AM

TTFN everypony

and 2 AM here, sleep time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pend, you need to start watching IndyCar, if not F1 itself.

solazz you could probably get me that unless you feel it's been too spoilered

don't need to only use it for coffee
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm back up to five. It's rather odd I didn't think about kicking in the NFL, seeing as how it's probably my most respected position in the game.

I guess this is better than more Diablo 3 farming for tonight. Three full runs and probably my worst haul in a long time. Not even a single legendary to vend, and all the rares just get worse and worse.

First of all, I WANT THAT CARD!

Second of all, your NBA reference reminded me of my 8th grade English teacher who was in the NBA for three months in the 80's. The highlight of his career was when he made a hook shot and the announcer went "Heywood scores on a hooker!" He even had the video of it and played it for us. Played for the Golden State Warriors in '83. Makes me wonder if he's still alive and has that video... Might be funny to put it up on Youtube.

Too bust with other stuff to research Abandoned Pools... Sorry. If I remember I'll at least look into that.

As for sports, I have no idea other than knowing dunks are pretty useless to keep track of in the NBA, but you already have that too. Though I do wonder if they keep track of how many times NASCAR drivers try to use the turn signal.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, this pitch is going to suck really bad when all my "sources" are just links to stat lists on ESPN...

I'm an anomaly. I have fairly hairy appendages, but am by no means a grizzly bear. I weigh around 150 lbs. I walk outside in 55 degree weather wearing shorts, and in about 30 minutes, I'm already sweating. I don't really get it.
    I'd say I have about average hair coverage, but was called polar bear because I just loved going out in the snow and never got cold even in short sleeve shirts. The fat helps... And makes me quite huggable I'm told since I'm squishy and warm, but I haven't gotten a hug from one of my friends in quite some time actually. Tends to happen when one stays home the majority of the time. ^^;
    Super Brony Friendfinder