Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Legolas is still better, this guy cheats. Legolas as to reach back into his quiver for his arrows this guy doesn't do that. He is also compared to other people using quivers and I find it to be unfair. So I say this guy is not the fastest archer.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Legolas is still better, this guy cheats. Legolas as to reach back into his quiver for his arrows this guy doesn't do that. He is also compared to other people using quivers and I find it to be unfair. So I say this guy is not the fastest archer.
    It takes a lot more skill to actually hold onto the arrows as opposed to having a quiver and just going one arrow at a time.

Deleted
    Faster than Legolas? But the question we're all looking for is, where's the proof? The movies, as in Orlando Blooms scenes or the cartoon scenes?

Legolas is a part of a fantasy book called Lord of the Rings. The movie is just based on the book. I haven't read the books, but if they refer Legolas as the fastest archer, then they compare him to the other characters in the middle earth, right?

Saying that he is faster than Legolas just because he's shooting faster than Orlando Bloom is ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haftepaff View Post
    Saying that he is faster than Legolas just because he's shooting faster than Orlando Bloom is ridiculous.
    As far as I know, the scenes of Orlando shooting lots of arrows rapidly are all "fake", there are no real arrows there as it would be extremely hard to shoot that fast and while keeping that aim. Anyone shooting faster than someone who doesn't even have arrows and actually hits moving targets while moving himself, with that force, is a brilliant archer. But yes, claiming to shoot faster than a fictional character is a bit ridiculous, however, he does have at least one world record when it comes to archery, and everything he did in that video impressed the hell out of me.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Wow, that was really really impressive. A skill I wish I had thats for sure.

Deleted
    Would like to see him do the same with 7 angry orcs rushing towards him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    Would like to see him do the same with 7 angry orcs rushing towards him.
    I'd be more impressed if the orcs weren't angry. Like, where would you find such abnormal beings?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

That guy just won a top spot on my list of people I don't want to piss off.

Never mind that legolas is firing on living, moving, armored, urukai, all of which want to kill and eat him. That's pressure, pressure that would reduce this silly target practice boy to tears!

Legolas 4ever

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    Never mind that legolas is firing on living, moving, armored, urukai, all of which want to kill and eat him. That's pressure, pressure that would reduce this silly target practice boy to tears!

Legolas 4ever
    this soo much legolas is a personal hero and rolemodel i love lotr and legolas is by far my favorite

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hb View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zGnxeSbb3g

PS: I am not joking, he is faster than Legolas.

Ok that guy is good, although he needs an English speaker to narrate his videos because the Synth voice is a bit off,

15+ Year Old Account
    Of course he shoots faster. Legolas carried arrows on his back so he is ready to shoot more than 4 orcs.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool vid. Strange how the guy makes it look amateurish and without any form, while he's actually doing stuff you can't believe when confronted with the facts. For movie purposes Legolas is still king, I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Cool vid. Strange how the guy makes it look amateurish and without any form, while he's actually doing stuff you can't believe when confronted with the facts. For movie purposes Legolas is still king, I suppose
    But... But... AIR TO AIR SHOT!

NOTHING is more legit than that!

Besides, there are several occasions on that video where he held more than 3 arrows, see the part where he shot 11, or 7 alongside the Legolas scene. Even then he could just fire off 3 shot bursts faster than one at a time.
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2012-12-12 at 03:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.