Devilsaur is bugged??

So I logged in last night to roll some random BGs and thought I would show my Devilsaur some love. When I summoned him he was all red and big. Further inspection of his buffs I noticed Rabid, Charge, Dash, and Terrifying Roar were all active.......with a 12 day expiration date on the ability. I reloaded my UI and nothing changed. Relogged.....and still the same. I'm not complaining by any means. Just checking to see if anyone else has ran into this.

Deleted
    This happens from time to time on certain pet classes. No idea what's causing it, but so far I had a Warlock demon who was stunned for 24 days, and a transformed Death Knight ghoul for 12 days.

In both cases I logged a ticket and a GM had to remove the buffs for me.

It's happened to me before on my Core Hound, and getting your pet killed might work. That's what I had to do when my felpuppy was stunned for 24 days. Not sure about the hunter pets though; by the time I used my corehound again, his buffs were almost out, so it wasn't like I actually used it.

Had a corehound with Bestial Wrath, Rabid and Wild growth lasting 12 days. Wild Growth was healing the pet for like 4m per tick. lol

I had karoma with a 22 day bestial wrath and sprint and rabid, this was before 5.0