Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexanna View Post
    The real issue that needs fixed is Sunwell, Kalec still requires at least 2 people
    Unless you really need something from Kalec, you can just walk around him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    It's the oposite. It can't be soloed with a pet as if you have one he can throw a spine at you.
    He doesn't use it on tank, so unless you let your pet tank, you're fine.

And the first boss is easy, just do enough dps

Deleted
    Are you kidding? The first boss is easily killable. It's RoS that's the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skitz0129 View Post
    Reliquary even before this hotfix nerf was just as easy at 90 with or without a pet.
    If you're a DPS class.

Had to multibox BT (probably still have to even with nerfs) as a Holy paladin. RoS couldn't down at all due to the needing enough DPS to down it before needing <1 sec stuns (a lot easier in a group if you had 4+ players, as it would concentrate on one party of 3).

DPS race fights suck big time, as it's only tailored for them. Tricky mechanics would be better, so it's just not faceroll stuff (but that requires thinking, and at this stage of WoW raiding, h-a-r-d for too many).
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

10+ Year Old Account
    OP stop sucking and learn to push buttons in the proper order

The only roadblock I've run into in shadow spec is the damn council. Those heals feel like they're coming in a lot faster than 100k every 20 seconds, and the 45-second cooldown on Silence really doesn't help. Of course, the fact that I'm doing it in my healing gear is probably not optimal... I'll try again after getting some more DPS oriented stuff, but still, if they're making tuning passes on old content, the Illidari Council needs a tweak or two.

I solo'd it on my ret pally earlier (was stuck on RoS) The Illdari council requires that you don't stop moving and keep healing. Illidan is easy just use your CD's on the Flame's of Azzinoth. Other than that all the other bosses were pretty simple.

Soloed the first boss at 80 and 85. The only bosses that I had issues with even at 80 was RoS and the guy that puts the stacking bleed on you.

Either way you need to be able to play well, and put out good dps to make the mechanics easy. If your dps isnt high enough, wait for the bubble to fall off.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Ros is easy you just have to auto attack on the second phase if you go nuts you will kill yourself didnt have any problems on my combat rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    The boss giving me trouble is the Twin Emperors, they seem to be immune to most of my attacks. Frost DK, with the constant immune to attack things popping up I can't get them down fast enough. Oh and Patchwerk, definitely need something tank specced to deal with him.

At 90 you should be able to do enough dps to down him before the shield even comes up.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

What class? I couldn't beat Culling of Stratholme at 85 until I came back with an Enhancement Shaman. Why? Because I was using an Arcane Mage before and getting too much spell-stalling and being a clothy just made it brutal.
    Last edited by TheWindWalker; 2012-12-04 at 04:34 AM.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

What... I breezed through Najentus on a Warrior early, early MoP

BT is pretty easy now. Managed to solo it on my 465 rogue alt without much effort.

Ok guys, I'll try dps once I got more blues.

In the meantime, how did you solo Kael in The Eye? Once the weapons drop (and just before he rezzes his 4 friends), are you supposed to pick one up (don't think you can use more than a 1h sword as a monk there...), or just plow through yourself?

I happened to be feared all the time, couldn't do much.

Quote Originally Posted by mgs View Post
    Ok guys, I'll try dps once I got more blues.

In the meantime, how did you solo Kael in The Eye? Once the weapons drop (and just before he rezzes his 4 friends), are you supposed to pick one up (don't think you can use more than a 1h sword as a monk there...), or just plow through yourself?

I happened to be feared all the time, couldn't do much.
    Save ToD till the advisors all rez and use it on the mage. Pick up the staff, equip, and use it if you can't deal with the disorient from Kael (it's easy enough to manage without though).

OT: The only troubles (i.e. deaths) I had in BT were on Bloodboil, Council, and Illidan (Flames of Azzinoth hurt a lot). Course, I'd never been in there before, so I was also learning the mechanics of those fights too. Ended up having to backwards-walk kite the Council paladin around the room, up and down the ramps, as Brewmaster for what seemed like 10 minutes or so before they finally decided to die.
    Last edited by Jaese; 2012-12-04 at 06:04 AM.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know how to solo Viscidus as a Shadow Priest?

I have absolutely zero problems freezing him, but even with Berserking, Shadowfiend, a Dagger, and my Ghost Iron Dragonling, I can't shatter him.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

10+ Year Old Account
    The entire raid is soloable by pet-less classes. Just did it today on a whim as fury. High Warlord, Reliquary, everything. His first shield comes out in like 90sec-2minutes. How you can't burn through his miniscule health pool by then, I can't really guess.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

Bt is actually pretty easy to solo. Naj'entus is just a dps race which is easily done. Honestly the only boss that people might have trouble with is reliquary of souls and they just nerfed that to only cast its CC every 15 seconds. It might be easier with a pet class but you don't have to be one.

On my raid geared DK it was quite easy as DKs are still the kings of solo (so it seems).

I was able to clear up to Illidan on my shadow priest with some trouble spots along the way. It is in heroic blues/crafted/lfr/valor gear. I was unable to kill Illidan due to the amount of damage the fire things put out. I just could not dps them fast enough and survive.

On my very undergeared hunter, I was able to get past the first boss using the healing debuff and just taking a long time to kill it. After that it was pretty easy up to counsel which took a few tries due to its poor gear and lack of interrupt for every heal. Illidan also took a few tries on my hunter due to its lack of dps and the damage output of the adds, but I was able to get the last boss as well with a bit of practice.

I would say classes that would have a lot of trouble with a full clear would be those like my priest without enough burst to kill the fire adds very quickly or have a way to survive the burst damage they can do before killing them.