Any pre-building considerations I should know? I have (most of) the parts.

Over the past few weeks, I bought these:
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i3-3225 3.3GHz Dual-Core Processor ($129.99 @ NCIX US)
    Motherboard: Asus P8B75-V ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($89.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($49.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($67.99 @ NCIX US)
    Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti 2GB Video Card ($146.97 @ Newegg)
    Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case ($55.98 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: Corsair Builder 430W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($34.99 @ Newegg)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 Professional Full (64-bit) ($139.99 @ Newegg)
    Total: $745.89
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2012-12-04 04:08 EST-0500)

Don't worry, the total price was actually about $150 less than that total. Anywhoo, I'm gonna be ready to put everything together once Tigerdirect pulls their act together and gets my damn processor back in stock. I was wondering if there were anything I should know before building or during it. I'm gonna be reading manuals and watching videos, but I was curious if there was anything that might not be covered in them, like flashing bios before or after installing Windows or any crap like that.

Pretty much the only thing I know is to not wear fluffy slippers on a carpet and that most people use an X shape for their thermal whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.

Deleted
    pea method works just fine for thermal paste aswell :P (personal choice but a X might be too much)
    good workspace, roomy table/desk or even the floor works (with no carpet etc)
    anti static wristband is optional but overrated most of the time.
    perhaps small zipties for cablemanagement where possible. (and try to hide it behind the mobo tray from the case where possible)

ps: how is the cpu story unfolding or no news yet?

Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    pea method works just fine for thermal paste aswell :P (personal choice but a X might be too much)
    good workspace, roomy table/desk or even the floor works (with no carpet etc)
    anti static wristband is optional but overrated most of the time.
    perhaps small zipties for cablemanagement where possible. (and try to hide it behind the mobo tray from the case where possible)

ps: how is the cpu story unfolding or no news yet?
    Well, I called, and the dude said there was no way I could get a similar product at the price I ordered it, and the best he could do was a discount but I didn't really have the money. So I asked when it's expected to be back in stock, and he said Dec. 8, and a message from Tigerdirect said the second week of Dec., so that lines up. So I'll hopefully have it all built in a couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.