[Demo] Cooldown Stacking with T14 4pc

I'm still sitting at 3/5, hopefully completely my 4pc next week so I can't test any of this myself at the moment. I'm wondering how other Demo locks are handling Imp Swarm with their 4pc.

Currently, Eng. gloves are up for every DS:K and once in between to refresh Doom and both trinkets are currently not on-use. Holding on to Imp Swarm the extra 12 seconds for the DS mastery (hitting DS first) has easily given me the most mileage out of the imps pre-4pc, but the 1:20 CD on DS sounds like it'll make things kind of messy. Holding on to Eng. gloves for the 20s to stack with every DS is probably worth it, but Imps ends up being longer than 4pc DS. Imps without DS mastery is a dps loss, and it doesn't sound worthwhile to hold on to DS for an extra 28 seconds (and gloves even longer). I'm thinking (1) drop the glyph (2) hold on to eng. gloves for DS and (3) continue with GoSupremacy over Service (another 2min CD that won't line up).

What are others doing?

Some bosses that dont have massive burn phases I been experimenting with unglyphed Wild Imps and getting good results still ranking sub top 50 on some of them, on other fights where Heroism is poped at start I glyph Imps becuase the heroism puts the CD at same pace of 4set DS 1:20, after that I pop imps if DS is far away or wait with imps if DS is close.

This is no means min/maxed theoretically enhanced DPS, its just my experience. 4set makes unglyphed imps totaly viable.

1 thing alot of locks forget not at you directly but some locks in my server that asked me the same question, Wild Imps outside of CD isnt a huge DPS lost you still get imps just 4 seconds apart

The rule of thumb for when Imps dont sync with DS, NEVER wait on DS(unless burn phase or hero very close) but u can wait on imps

Since 4set I also gave up Grim Service unless fight requires burn, Simcraft already had them close.