Page 1 of 2
LastLast

T'was the Night before Winter Veil... Enjoy!

T'was the night before Winter Veil and all through the castle, not a creature was stirring, not the lowliest vassal.

When up on the ramparts arose such a clatter, I jumped to my feet to see what was the matter.

Into the chill night and down through the hall, past ornate wall hangings of autumn and fall. To the uppermost turret, with a view of the sky, I looked upon my castle... and what did I spy?

There to my wondering eyes did appear... a fat, red suited dwarf and four drunken reindeer.

He bumbled and blundered, cursed and kicked stone. He shouted profanities, assured he was alone.

With a curse and a shuffle, he reached up on high, caught the lip of the chimney and scuttled inside.

He tumbled and hurtled deep down the chute, followed by a shout as he scorched the back of his suit.

I raced down the steps, past the tapestries and through halls, to peer from a balcony, just after his fall.

He rolled from the fire with a skip and a hop, covered in soot with a flame on his top.

Surly as ever and patting out his hat, he hauled up his fat bag and began across the mat.

To the tree he did amble, his girth far and wide, with his bag full of trinkets and glittering things inside.

He set about with joy, his bluster gone soft, to spread out the gifts for the young in the loft.

His task quickly done, he looked here and there, and spotted his ale, set out with care.

He gulped and he guzzled, then poured out one more, slurping and spilling as he crossed over the floor.

Into the hearth, now quit of its flame, he trundled in tight to contain all of frame.

With a stamp and a grump, he hopped, and then jumped... shot up with a ‘WOOSH!’ a scream... then a thump.

Not long thereafter, another clatter arose, his sleigh sliding sideways, clattering hooves, then a “HOOO...!”

I peered from a window as he rode into the sky, bellowing out, "Merry Winter Veil to all! And to all a goodnight!”

This is where my fancy character signature would be, if I had one.

Nice

10 chars
    Warriors in PvP are like small hyperactive children in a candy shop made of bouncy castle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Twas the night before Christmas, And all seemed well, Till Deathing flew down and left a bad smell.

The stockings stuffed with Nelf ears this night, And the spikes outside Orgri with Gnomes set alight.

Till up on the roof the guards heard a loud rattle, "Must be them damn allies" I heard one start to cackle.

Then all of a sudden, From over there heads, Twas High Warlord Saurfang, in a sleigh marked 'Ur Dead'

He pelted the Hordies with presents above, knocking them out which caused such a fuss.

And to Garrosh he gave, with a promise to keep, a kick in the nutsack which made him so weep.

Back to Northrend he flew, with a blood chilling yell. "MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU BASTARDS, AND A HAPPY NOEL"
    #boycottchina

15+ Year Old Account
    Epicurean, that was one epic story. And Trassk, I like yours too *grins*
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Haha, nice job, Trassk!

Deleted
    Ahahaha, love that little thingy you did there Trassk and Epicurean!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanka dude, your ones great too!
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    We are really getting into the Christmas mood, can't wait for Winter Veil to start with Stormwind covered in christmas decorations and the tree goes up in ironforge etc. Good times.

lol That was wonderful Epic, very nice.

The Christmas spirit is certainly here. I've had my tree up since Thanksgiving. >.>

I liked it, but next time you should put a link to where you got it from.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200064714
    Wouldn't want to discredit the creator.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Thanks, Phillip. I think I'm safe, though. Since that character is me and I wrote this myself. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Epicurean View Post
    Thanks, Phillip. I think I'm safe, though. Since that character is me and I wrote this myself. =)
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...38#post9894338
    I see I see. Sorry ^_^. I really do like it. Hopefully this time it gets more views than 2 years ago.

Yeah. I was cleaning out old files and came across it. I thought I would revise it and put it up again this year. =) It was fun to write.

(>^_^)> (<^_^>) <(^_^<)
    "Three Apples changed the World, 1st one seduced Eve, 2nd fell on Newton, and the 3rd was offered to the World half bitten by Steve Jobs."

10+ Year Old Account
    That was really good, we need to get that Christmass feeling going this time around.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Speaking of christmans, I wish I could find a way to put a santa hat on my avatar's head.

At least you have a nice avatar? =P Just take it into Photoshop and draw a hat on it as best you can? lol

Deleted
    You should put this on the WoW forums, I think blizzard may notice it and put it on the front page ^.^