What should I be completing to start making my character...complete.

I was late to Mist of Pandaria and so far ive gotten exalted in Order of the Cloud Serpent, Revered in Klaxxi. Im raid ready with an ilvl of about 470. Mining and JC fully leveled. My basic question is what should I be completing? Landfall questline, The Black Prince stuff...Im just a bit overwhelmed at this point I guess but I just dont want to leave anything out.

More organized version - I know there are various MoP things that I need to be completing. Could someone give me a quick rundown of those things so that I know what needs to get accomplished? (Im a raid oriented prot paladin.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Black Prince for Legendary Gem

Landfall quests for a great story & lore. w/ the new Wvyern & Gryphon models.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

You need to raid. There is nothing else you "need to complete".

You already have a much higher ilvl than is needed from normal mode MV. So go have some fun and raid

If you are concerned about you experience in the raid, I'd recommend you spend your time reading up on the encounters.

Golden Lotus Klaxxi and Shadowpan are probably the most releveant pre 5.1 story lines. Loremasters kind of foreshadow the whole dominance offensive thing. I'm currently working on a full Tier set for personal vanity reasons as well. I got tillers done real early because an extra spirit a day sounded awesome. It's really all comes down to your definition of "complete." I find a full honor pvp set's a nice pet project as well.

I'm waiting to raid because my guild is currently still recruiting. Thanks for all of the suggestions though.

I also love complete story lines, I didn't want to do stuff in the wrong order, so it felt really good to complete klaxxi before heart of fear starter. Vaults has no pre quests, not even story wise. Golden Lotus might be relevant for the 5.2 raid. I also completed Shado pan before I started dominance. Becoming a member of their order gives a nice twist to undermining garrosh's rule. Dominance offensive itself is very well done.

Baseline is most fractions have a nice storytelling, some are more less grindy than others, a completionists has to do them all, so never do more than you feel you can comfortably do.