Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Desparatus View Post
    Lo Folks

A friend of mine is after an Xbox (Original, I think) video game, only she can't remember what game it is.

She remembers seeing an advert for it years ago, it starred a woman dressed in white with short hair, had high-tech (Possibly Sci-Fi or Cyberpunk) elements and had some sort of colour changing gimmick.

Also, she thinks the woman might of dual-wielded pistols, so I assume it was a shooter of some sort.

Thanks!
    Desp
    I've been scratching my head over this all day. The only game I can come up with is P.N. 03, but that can't be it since 1) it's a Gamecube game and 2) she doesn't use guns.

Unless that is it. But I doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a game on PS1 (at least I'm almost positive it was PS1) that was a puzzle game, but not a normal puzzle game. It was multiplayer and each person controlled a guy that was either red, blue, green, or yellow, and you had to find your way out of each level. You could rotate the room by walking up to the wall and kicking it, and jump, and I think there was a weapon of some type on certain levels. I remember playing that game with my friend for hours on end, but can't remember the name of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviney View Post
    There was a game on PS1 (at least I'm almost positive it was PS1) that was a puzzle game, but not a normal puzzle game. It was multiplayer and each person controlled a guy that was either red, blue, green, or yellow, and you had to find your way out of each level. You could rotate the room by walking up to the wall and kicking it, and jump, and I think there was a weapon of some type on certain levels. I remember playing that game with my friend for hours on end, but can't remember the name of it.
    Sounds like Blast Chamber .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I've been scratching my head over this all day. The only game I can come up with is P.N. 03, but that can't be it since 1) it's a Gamecube game and 2) she doesn't use guns.

Unless that is it. But I doubt it.
    You could well be right.

My friend doesn't remember a whole lots from the game, in fact she wasn't 100% that it was an Xbox title or that the protagonist used weapons, they were just elements that came to mind.

I'll see what she thinks when I get a chance to talk to her next, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    You could well be right.

My friend doesn't remember a whole lots from the game, in fact she wasn't 100% that it was an Xbox title or that the protagonist used weapons, they were just elements that came to mind.

I'll see what she thinks when I get a chance to talk to her next, thanks!
    You know what I think I may actually remember the game your friend is thinking of, I remember before the X-Box was first released I went to an event showing off demos of all the games and I remember playing one that was a sci-fi 3rd person game and you were a woman in this big canyon like area just flying around, that's all I vaguely remember about it ,but I am pretty sure the character was female and wore a hi-tech white body armor. I was actually trying to find that game years down the road when I remembered it ,but never knew what it was, my thoughts are either it was a very early version of P.N.03 before it became a GameCube exclusive, maybe an early version of Gunvalkyrie(see if maybe this is what she is thinking of) or a game that just got the axe and never got released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Sounds like Blast Chamber .
    Holy crap...that's it. I'm amazed someone remembered that game...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    Was this in-cockpit, or was the camera behind the plane/mech? Do you remember the system it was on?
    Cockpit view and PC.

Deleted
    A Super Nintendo Game, I remember it was about controlling a helicopter. There's still a vague memory in my mind of the box art. A helicopter with fire behind it. Not sure if it actually was fire, but you know.. I'd love to know the name of that game again. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Terralon View Post
    A Super Nintendo Game, I remember it was about controlling a helicopter. There's still a vague memory in my mind of the box art. A helicopter with fire behind it. Not sure if it actually was fire, but you know.. I'd love to know the name of that game again. xD
    Desert Strike?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Cockpit view and PC.
    Was it Battle Engine Aquila?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lo Folks

A friend of mine is after an Xbox (Original, I think) video game, only she can't remember what game it is.

She remembers seeing an advert for it years ago, it starred a woman dressed in white with short hair, had high-tech (Possibly Sci-Fi or Cyberpunk) elements and had some sort of colour changing gimmick.

Also, she thinks the woman might of dual-wielded pistols, so I assume it was a shooter of some sort.

Thanks!
    Desp
    Sounds a lot like Gun Valkyrie http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_valkyrie

It's been something that has been on my radar after finishing up Zone of the Enders and ZoE2, but it's not backwards compatible for the Xbox 360 so I haven't bothered to pick it up.

any one remembers a game i PS1 where you can play as a character and when you finish the game you play as his wife and then as his son and you keep going like that for a while. I'm pretty sure it has dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
    any one remembers a game i PS1 where you can play as a character and when you finish the game you play as his wife and then as his son and you keep going like that for a while. I'm pretty sure it has dragons.
    The game to which you are referring is most likely Dragon Valor. I remember that you could choose between two characters that you could marry, and the game had different storylines depending on which son carried on the story.
    Last edited by Chromatos; 2013-01-17 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromatos View Post
    The game to which you are referring is most likely Dragon Valor. I remember that you could choose between two characters that you could marry, and the game had different storylines depending on which son carried on the story.
    yeah that's the one. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    Was it Battle Engine Aquila?
    That was it, thanks.

Old 2004ish space game name?

So we were talking about old games at lunch, like the flash games on addictinggames.com and miniclips etc. One of us remembered a game where you're a spaceship of sorts and you gotta fly around and land on a landing pad while collecting things. We couldn't quite name what was being collected, it might have been parts of the space ship or people or something. But you had to avoid obstacles etc and then land on the landing pad after collecting stuff.

Anyone have even the slightest idea of what I'm talking about? Suggestions on what game it was? Even if the game you may be thinking of isn't what I described, link it anyway, our memories are probably pretty poor! Thanks!

Deleted

Can anyone help me find this childrens educational game?

I've been trying to find this educational game for years. I'd love it if someone could find this for me, because I've looked everywhere, though I don't expect this thread to get many replies, since it's a pretty obscure subject. ;P

- It was an educational kids game from PC World (UK)
    - Don't know the release date, but I played it as a child in the 90's.
    - It had a brown dog on the cover, and a carnival fair in the background.
    - There was a musical element to the game. I remember maracas...and spanish music.
    - There was a painting section where you could interact with a 'Haunted castle'
    - There was also a cooking game where you had to serve people the right meals, picking from a variety of foods. For some reason I remember asparagus the most.

If anyone could help me, that'd be fantastic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could've been "just grandma and me" or some game of that entire serie of games created by oceanhouse, look for those games on android (they got ported to android interestingly enough)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Could've been "my grandma and me"
    Hm, na.

- There was a dog on the front cover and I seem to remember he looked like Santas Little Helper.

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Could've been "my grandma and me"
    would've been more educational if it was 'My grandma and I.'

never heard of that game, but, possibly to help others, are you speaking of early 90s or closer to the end of the decade? Big difference