Thread: New Shop Lag

New Shop Lag

Hello, I have searched for a thread like this but there isn't, in fact there is various about this issue but with no response.

I've been playing on Season 3 and i noticed in mid-late game the shop starts to spike and lag my game, my last game i had 2 disconnects from simply opening the shop.

Have you guys noticed that?

I play on high without shadows with 60 FPS.

Thanks in advance.

A friend of mine mentioned something about the shop lagging him a bit last night, but other than that I haven't heard anyone I play with complain about it, nor have I experienced any myself.
    Answer no master, never the slave
    Carry your dreams down into the grave

Deleted
    This happens to me, but it increases my fps when I open it, it's rather annoying...

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't heard of people dcing when they open the shop, but I have seen many threads on reddit about people getting 1-2 secs of lag as they open the shop. Along with the many other problems the shop has. Like not being able to type while it's open (well not in chat), and you can't use commands while you are in it (like s to stop) and you can't follow your champion with space bar if you are just checking the price of something.

I think it's a known issue though. I suspect it will be patched fairly soon, idk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I haven't heard of people dcing when they open the shop, but I have seen many threads on reddit about people getting 1-2 secs of lag as they open the shop. Along with the many other problems the shop has. Like not being able to type while it's open (well not in chat), and you can't use commands while you are in it (like s to stop) and you can't follow your champion with space bar if you are just checking the price of something.

I think it's a known issue though. I suspect it will be patched fairly soon, idk though.
    The ones in bold aren't bugs. They're intentional. It's because the shop suppresses all keybindings while it's open.
    Imagine if it didn't... Then if you were trying to search for "Needlessly Large Rod", as soon as you hit "d", you just used Flash. Yeah, that'd suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    The ones in bold aren't bugs. They're intentional. It's because the shop suppresses all keybindings while it's open.
    Imagine if it didn't... Then if you were trying to search for "Needlessly Large Rod", as soon as you hit "d", you just used Flash. Yeah, that'd suck.
    Eh, never thought of that but I kinda dislike that, I just rather search by clicking. xD