Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Warrior Stance Macro question

Here is the issue that i am having, I stance dance between def and arms with my two hander depending on if i am being focused or not. The problem is when i go sword and board to blow shield wall or to do a reflect and want to stay in def stance but re-equip my two hander it will not re- equip without switching to arms first then back to my def stance w 2 hander. any tips on what i could change in my macro to allow weapons swap while staying in the same stance. Thanks

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just in case anyone else wanted the info on this, I figured it out on my own. When you are in defensive stance with sword and board, and try to use another macro w switch to defensive stance equip two hander it will not work because the game sees you are in defensive stance and stop macro, so just make another macro w a simple /equip <name of Weapon> it will switch to the two hander in whatever stance you are in.

you probably need 2 macros for that
    when I played my warrior I had a separate macro for spell reflection that would equip my shield, switch to def stance (back then you needed def stance for reflect) and cast spell reflect. plus I had another macro to switch to 2h and yet another for battle/berserker stance.
    simplly do a /equipslot 16 for 1h, equipslot 17 for shield and /equipslot 16 for 2h to switch back and forth (correct me if the slot # are not correct, haven't done this in a while.)
    for stances you should have separate keys (ie e and q, or function keys are nice for that imo, or maybe mousewheel)