Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    inb4 do 5000 dailies to get your legendary faster

Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    and those who don't like these things you mention, what are they supposed to do?, what if raiding or PvP is the only thing that person likes?, just because you like these boring things doesn't make them fun for others, and it certainly does not make them retarded at all.
    if you dont like any of those then your most likely playing the wrong game..
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Well guess what I like Dailies & I welcome them.
    There were dailies in Cata, what was wrong with them?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Haha you silly nerds. Complain and complain about how there should be some long and pointless chain to do a raid like the old days (attunements for instance) and then complain when they are changed slightly into dailies. Oh those filthy casuals should have to do them to enjoy content but how dare 'real' raiders have to do something to be competitive? LOL get back to work imo. You guys begged and whined for something like Vanilla with lots of nonsense to do for a raid and you got it.

Every time I see a spoiled little child who doesn't do dailies I laugh because I know they were the people who complained that raiding was too easy and that there was nothing you had to do to prepare for it or enhance it any way. That or they never played in Vanilla or BC and instead like to think it's cool to act like they did and insist it be returned to that gameplay model. Haha silly noobs.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    The "T_T There are too many dailies!" crying is just the current bandwagon the WoW-bashers have jumped on to.

You were not forced to do dailies to spent your valor points, this reputation system forced you to farm rep to spent valor points.

This "forced to do dailies" has been mostly an issue shortly after release, now with all every instance available for lfr and being able upgrade your gear with valor points, it's hardly an issue anymore.

Now it's similiar to Cata, you mostly do dailies to get the Exalted Reward (Mounts / Title / etc.) and Quest Achievements.

For Raiding itself, doing dailies is only required for Bonus Rolls, you need to do around 7 dailies per Day within a Week to get 90 Lesser Charms, that's about a single Daily Quest set from a single Faction.

New Daily aren't that big anymore, most people complain about it but you surely won't be forced to do them except Rep for the Black Prince, which will take some time anyway because the previous quest steps were gated by:
    Raid Drops (Sigil of Wisdom / Power)
    Farming 6k Valor Points

I Expect something similiar for the next step, so there's absolutely no need to rush these dailies.

In other words, all this "No more new Daily quests" became so big because of the first few weeks of MoP which were seriously overblown, even if Blizzard said "People shouldn't rush these dailies in one day", if you are in a decent guild you had to be ready to buy any upgrade which is available through Valor Points.

Also, those Tillers Dailies were pretty harsh because they were pretty important to get some buff food for your raid, prices for this stuff is pretty insane.

Now you can take your time with dailies because there is:
    No Real Upgrade available in the near future
    No Fear of being getting capped with valor points because you can spent it somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    You were not forced to do dailies to spent your valor points, this reputation system forced you to farm rep to spent valor points.

This "forced to do dailies" has been mostly an issue shortly after release, now with all every instance available for lfr and being able upgrade your gear with valor points, it's hardly an issue anymore.

Now it's similiar to Cata, you mostly do dailies to get the Exalted Reward (Mounts / Title / etc.) and Quest Achievements.

For Raiding itself, doing dailies is only required for Bonus Rolls, you need to do around 7 dailies per Day within a Week to get 90 Lesser Charms, that's about a single Daily Quest set from a single Faction.

New Daily aren't that big anymore, most people complain about it but you surely won't be forced to do them except Rep for the Black Prince, which will take some time anyway because the previous quest steps were gated by:
    Raid Drops (Sigil of Wisdom / Power)
    Farming 6k Valor Points

I Expect something similiar for the next step, so there's absolutely no need to rush these dailies.

In other words, all this "No more new Daily quests" became so big because of the first few weeks of MoP which were seriously overblown, even if Blizzard said "People shouldn't rush these dailies in one day", if you are in a decent guild you had to be ready to buy any upgrade which is available through Valor Points.

Also, those Tillers Dailies were pretty harsh because they were pretty important to get some buff food for your raid, prices for this stuff is pretty insane.

Now you can take your time with dailies because there is:
    No Real Upgrade available in the near future
    No Fear of being getting capped with valor points because you can spent it somewhere else.
    I think you and the poster above missed the part when I was responding to one of those "Quests are ther bestest thing evar" posters

My point way really just to show, that people who "suddenly" love dailies dont make sense, since there were quite alot of rep dailies in Cata, too and the best part was, they were there as a choice for getting rep, instead of being the ONLY way to getting rep. IE, something they should havew remained

Deleted
    if you look on a site i can't remeber the name off the raid will probaly be in the island to the north west in townlong steppes, there are some golden temple there shrouded by mists, but just a speculation, quite alot of space there aswell for daily's outside + it's possible split into 2-3 wings

I think you and the poster above missed the part when I was responding to one of those "Quests are ther bestest thing evar" posters

My point way really just to show, that people who "suddenly" love dailies dont make sense, since there were quite alot of rep dailies in Cata, too and the best part was, they were there as a choice for getting rep, instead of being the ONLY way to getting rep. IE, something they should havew remained
    no there werent there were only two main sources of actual dailies that tell a story. tol barad which was mostly just for pvp players and firelands.

all the other reps had like 2 or 3 dailies that served almost no purpose and had pretty much zero story

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 08:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by battle View Post
    if you look on a site i can't remeber the name off the raid will probaly be in the island to the north west in townlong steppes, there are some golden temple there shrouded by mists, but just a speculation, quite alot of space there aswell for daily's outside + it's possible split into 2-3 wings
    if you're talking about the island i think you're talking about then thats zandalari isle and will most likely be where the new raid and daily quest hub will be
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Excessiv View Post
    It's interesting though, how Lorewalker Cho quotes in Mogu'shan Vaults that this is not the last we have seen of Gara'Jal.
    I find it hard to contemplate blizzard recycling Gara'Jal with new abilities and a different tactic.
    He actually says that about Feng the Accursed.
    "Lorewalker Cho says: Feng the Accursed was betrayed by four emperors of the mogu, his body destroyed each time, only to rise again.
    Lorewalker Cho says: This is not the last we have seen of Feng..."
    shamelessly copied off Wowpedia.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrr View Post
    Mogu'shan Vaults was merely a setback!

BTW, he kinda implies it himself when you kill him :P
    This is true though. When he dies, his spirit is severed from his body and goes into the Spirit World, after literally saying "I'l be back".

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    no there werent there were only two main sources of actual dailies that tell a story. tol barad which was mostly just for pvp players and firelands.

all the other reps had like 2 or 3 dailies that served almost no purpose and had pretty much zero story
    Im sorry, what kind of story do the dailies tell you once you complete them for the first time? The story quests are the one-time only when you reach next rep rank.

the dailies now are just as boring, just as tedious and with just as much story as Cata ones. And their purpose was VERY MUCH the same as now - providing reputation, duh.

Im sorry, what kind of story do the dailies tell you once you complete them for the first time? The story quests are the one-time only when you reach next rep rank.

the dailies now are just as boring, just as tedious and with just as much story as Cata ones. And their purpose was VERY MUCH the same as now - providing reputation, duh.
    the dailies and the one time story quests are interwoven and both connect to eachother.

none of the dailies in cataclysm except for firelands did that and trying to claim that the daily quests in cataclysm were anywhere near as good or as compelling as the daily quests in mists makes you look stupid

Deleted
    gief me a troll raid with some mogu thunderking stuff splashed on top of it and moar dailies!

really i want new dailies agian, ill be done with the others ones so i want some new stuff to do agian. GIEF MOAR DAILIES!

By the time a new patch with daylies gets launched, you will have long completed everything from the previous tier if you cared. Exceptions being the RNG driven things like the "defeat all crane daylie oponents" as you can have bad luck and simply dont have said quests for almost a month.

In 4-5 days everyone that cares will be done with shieldwall/dominace. Rep part of black prince should be long done aswell (you kill those mobs for shieldwall/dominance anyway). So the only things left from 5.1= pet upgrade stones, brawl arena (several finished this aswell) and the 6weeks of VP grind for the prince quest.

Deleted
    It will be Thunder King, Zandalari and some Titan/Old Gods stuff. I think that something very important will happen in 5.2.

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    Theyll somehow add dailys to it, just watch
    theyve already confirmed that in the Dev Q and As. MOAR DAILIES!!!

But anyway, I cant see how the next raid will be anything other than Thunder King. It has been set up like crazy. I just cant figure out what other bosses would be in the raid. In Ulduar we saw the watchers getting corrupted and knew what we would be up against. Other than the Thunder King I cant really think of anything. (although I do expect to see another appearance by the Zandalari)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    and thats bad why? just because you dont like dailies doesnt mean other people dont
    6/10, could improve.

5.2 will probably add a little bit to everything..

Raid, dailies, pet battle tweaks, maybe some brawler's guild tweaks, probably a couple more scenarios.

It's not like 5.1 was just a big expansion for dailies. People seem to not realize how much content really came in that patch.

I think it will be a titan raid personally. Troll is probably reality though.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dailies? What dailies?
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.