Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, all things point it to be based around the trolls and the Thunder King having an alliance. It will definitely be the last troll raid though, the Zandalari's last stand.

And yes, there will definitely be more dailies.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ajamu/advanced <---- That's my DK right over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruak View Post
    Dailies ARE retarded, you're just a unique snowflake
    Even if you don't like them, it takes about 15-30 mins a day to get through any new dailies they add. I finished with all the original daily factions weeks ago and the operation shield wall dailies (that i'm doing entirely out of choice not because i'm forced) take very little time. Any new faction will most likely take very little time each day too.

*lots of whining about gating*
    Remember when you had to not only progress to a certain point in a raid, but sometimes go slightly backwards in order to be allowed to experience the new raid content? I bet you don't.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    you surely won't be forced to do them except Rep for the Black Prince, which will take some time anyway because the previous quest steps were gated by:
    Raid Drops (Sigil of Wisdom / Power)
    Farming 6k Valor Points
    Which step is that? o.O

Deleted
    The current one.

I pray we won't get a troll raid. 5-dungeon tops, please. Troll content has been always minor, and that's the way they should it stay. Blizzard will really have to reinvent themselves to produce a troll raid I would like. Zul'Jin it's the only enemy troll out there respectable. The rest are just one step over comic relief for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would not be opposed to a troll and thunder king/mogu raids. make it 2 for that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    and thats bad why? just because you dont like dailies doesnt mean other people dont and having a daily hub that tells out a story related to the raid is great and plus they already said every patch will have a daily quest hub along with it to progress the story.

this crap about dailies is really getting to retarded levels of stupid at this point especially since at this point all the people who thought they were "required" are done with them
    by done with them you mean have to do 45 per week per character for the foreseeable future to get coins?

I was thinking maybe a titan / n'zoth raid? They were saying it would be compared to ulduar.
    Hatred the Fearless.

Deleted
    no they arent there are plenty of people who like the dailies just because YOU decide to do every daily everyday and get burned out doesnt mean there retarded. i dont like pvp and hardly anyone does it does that make pvp retarded?
    Pretty sure thats the point, them being called DAILIES and whatnot.
    No one likes dailies. Not even Blizzard likes dailies
    Might aswell do real work if you like doing dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    and thats bad why? just because you dont like dailies doesnt mean other people dont and having a daily hub that tells out a story related to the raid is great and plus they already said every patch will have a daily quest hub along with it to progress the story.

this crap about dailies is really getting to retarded levels of stupid at this point especially since at this point all the people who thought they were "required" are done with them
    I personally dislike dailies, for one reason... and one reason only. That reason being, that as a hardcore raider... they are the ONLY source of the small charms... so I am effectively forced to do dailies, in order to get 90 small charms per week. I do not mind at all that they want to give players options of things to do while their online... but do not FORCE players to do them if they dislike that type of content. ( Dont say dailies are not required, because to be honest.... they are, otherwise as a raider I'm effectively leaving 3 bosses dead every week ).

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    Remember when you had to not only progress to a certain point in a raid, but sometimes go slightly backwards in order to be allowed to experience the new raid content? I bet you don't.
    Yeah, it was called artificial gating through limited attempts, resistance checks, attuning people through ridiculous chains, and outrageous bugs that made encounters nigh impossible. Thankfully, they don't make as many glaring mistakes now.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltage View Post
    I was thinking maybe a titan / n'zoth raid? They were saying it would be compared to ulduar.
    Don't think it will be N'zoth. Blizz is saving him for the Queen Azshara expansion. More likely they'll be trying to resurrect Y'shaarj, who could end up as a Heroic only encounter.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

If it is going to be ulduarish style raid, it HAS to include an old god. The only real candidate would be Y'shaarj. If you have seen the ending to the Klaxxi storyline at exalted, you know that you pretty much are helping a race who worships him. If not him, it has something to do with the eggs down in that room you walked too.

Here is the dialogue from the final quest: (SPOILER AHEAD IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE QUEST CHAIN)

Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: Wakener, your deeds have earned you the trust of the Klaxxi.
    Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: You are to be rewarded. Walk with me.
    Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: We mantid are an elder race. The pandaren you associate with - they are but children. They have their role to play.
    Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: Each cycle, our young swarm their walls. The pandaren slay the weak. The strong return.
    Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: With each generation, we grow ever stronger.
    Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: Before your history began, our empire was vast. We shared this world with our sister kingdoms, Ahn'Qiraj and Azjol-Nerub.
    Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: Our Gods were many, and powerful. We mantid worshipped the seven heads of Y'shaarj.
    Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: Great was the Old One, and terrible was His wrath. He consumed hope and begat despair; He inhaled courage and breathed fear.
    Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: When the usurpers came - the ones you call "Titans" - Y'shaarj was destroyed.
    Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: His last terrible breath has haunted this land ever since, but the shadows he left behind are mere whispers of his former glory.
    Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: I tell you now, because you have earned this warning.
    Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: Your gods are not your gods, outsider.
    Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: If the Old Ones ever return, we mantid will once again stand by their side.
    Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: The wisest among you will do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Excessiv View Post
    I do hope Thunder King/Troll raid is brought in. Something of a mix of voodoo/mogu/all that kinda stuff.
    You mean like Mogu'Shan Vaults?

It's interesting though, how Lorewalker Cho quotes in Mogu'shan Vaults that this is not the last we have seen of Gara'Jal.
    You're thinking of Feng.

Secretly hoping for a ulduar sized raid with 1 difficulty which is hardmode and no LFR related to it. 14++ bosses.

A dream which will never be reality

I hate PvP but it's not retarded.
    I hate dailies too and they ARE retarded.
    Now what?

Make a poll who liked the Firelands daily hub, make a poll who liked the Argend Tournament dailies, make a poll who likes the Klaxxii brain damaging pile of dailies and we'll see the results Don't talk out of nothing Cheers.
    I actually liked all of those, especially Firelands.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    I actually liked all of those, especially Firelands.
    Am i the only one reading it as he liked those 2 better then the brain dead ones in mists? His words not mine ;-)
    My self, i only do them when i got spare time, wich is barely once a week, so i wont grow tired of them.

I would love to see a thunder king/troll raid. I am assuming that if we do get a troll raid, the August Celestials will have a strong role in it. Every other troll raid has been concerned with animal gods and the August Celestials are built in perfectly to be an interesting part of the raid. Seeing the Mogu and trolls corrupt them and having to save them so they can continue to protect panda land would be cool.

Dailies ARE retarded, you're just a unique snowflake
    They are, but that doesn't make his point any less valid. Besides, if the 5.1 dailies are anything to go by, they've certainly learned that no one likes the Golden Lotus crap.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm expecting anything from blizz, but I hope it doesnt turn out as a disappointment like dragon soul the way they told us it will be all epic and everything and in the end turns out to be shit with 14 bosses or so and rehashed areas