Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xucuroz View Post
    They are, but that doesn't make his point any less valid. Besides, if the 5.1 dailies are anything to go by, they've certainly learned that no one likes the Golden Lotus crap.
    Kill 15 Mogu Horde/Alliance.
    Gather 15 Pom Fruit Lumber.
    Kill 15 Sprite Troublemakers Goblin/Gnome engineers/sappers.
    Defeat [Local Badass] [Faction Badass]
    Quest hubs move every day.
    Unlock new content by completing dailies.

I'm confused what this "Golden Lotus crap" is suppose to be other than gating other dailies off which it couldn't do as it's a single daily hub with a single daily hub's number of vendor items.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    they already said in those interviews on the front page that there'll be more dailies and that the raid will be ulduar-esque.
    Calling it now:
    "In the mountains was merely a setback"

Quote Originally Posted by Lokasu View Post
    Am i the only one reading it as he liked those 2 better then the brain dead ones in mists? His words not mine ;-)
    My self, i only do them when i got spare time, wich is barely once a week, so i wont grow tired of them.
    Inserting your own meanings into other people's posts does not validate your point. I did not say that or imply it in any way. I like the MOP dailies just fine, they are neither better nor worse than any others and every faction had a nice mount as a reward. I could care less about the charms or even the rapidly replaceable gear. I made it a point to do at least 3 factions sets of quests every day and I'm actually kind of sad that now I only have one set to do. I also had no problem with Golden Lotus unlocking the other two. It made sense because what you fought in those quests was a more imminent threat than in the others. It also stretched things out and gave people more to do for a longer period of time.

Also, NONE of it was mandatory.
    Last edited by Dch48; 2012-12-12 at 05:14 AM.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD