Help a Boomkin out - Wind Lord

Ok, so as a raid leader our fire mage was away last night so we had to run a boomkin instead. Now I knew his dps would not be optimal but is there anything in his rotation we can work on to maximize dps in case we have to use him next raid night?

Here are logs from our best pulls of the night:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/x...?s=6447&e=6926 (would have been a kill if spriest and hunter didn't eat whirling blade)

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/x...?s=3985&e=4415

We have him positioned so he can starfall. For those saying starfall doesn't break cc, they are too far to notice it definitely does, for those saying it does break cc, if you are far enough away you are safe.

Armory:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...astra/advanced

Any suggestions welcome, he has been toying with his reforge trying to find the optimal combo this tier. We are going to switch to single tanking which should give us the kill if healers can keep up phase I, but monk 5.1 nerfs sucked, so finding a bit more dps from our dps would be the easy solution.

I'm not a log pro, but what i see is Starfire should be much higher damage output than Wrath, so maybe spam Starfire instead of wrath while using CA.
    His DoT was up for 78%.
    I could check a bit more later , but that's what i'm seeing.

Deleted
    Tell him to use hurricane in solar up until 2 sets of adds are dead. When on final set use standard rotation and dot up the last 3 adds.

So pre plant mushrooms, start 1 cast from lunar, pull timer, use potion, pop starfall, cast starsurge, pop Incarnation/Vigil, pop starfall again, use astral storm until 16 seconds left on Incarnation/Vigil, pop CA, pop starfall, detonate mushrooms, dot spam until 2 seconds left on CA then finish with hurricane/astral. When that cast ends push towards solar and maintain hurricane until 2 sets of adds are dead.

If he gets hit with an amber trap during all of this his dps will fall off the earth as you have interrupted a brutal dps rotation that is unforgiving

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornish View Post
    Tell him to use hurricane in solar up until 2 sets of adds are dead. When on final set use standard rotation and dot up the last 3 adds.

So pre plant mushrooms, start 1 cast from lunar, pull timer, use potion, pop starfall, cast starsurge, pop Incarnation/Vigil, pop starfall again, use astral storm until 16 seconds left on Incarnation/Vigil, pop CA, pop starfall, detonate mushrooms, dot spam until 2 seconds left on CA then finish with hurricane/astral. When that cast ends push towards solar and maintain hurricane until 2 sets of adds are dead.

If he gets hit with an amber trap during all of this his dps will fall off the earth as you have interrupted a brutal dps rotation that is unforgiving

Enjoy.
    Can't agree more with this. Do the standard opening and when u hit solar just spam hurricane till 2nd phase of adds. Use innervate after the second hurricane to help with mana.

And go 1 tank, its really not that hard to heal 1 tank as long ppl are dispelling.