Thread: Nose bleed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    probably allergies
    Unless he recently the OP acquired a pet, I doubt it. -18 degrees isn't exactly a friendly environment for vegetational allegenes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    Oh yeah.. I forgot to mention I do cocaine. Thanks alot for the help!

.....Drugs are bad...mkay
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    Unless he recently the OP acquired a pet, I doubt it. -18 degrees isn't exactly a friendly environment for vegetational allegenes.
    Nope, no new pets. It's probably the sudden weather change, but I still think it's a bit weird since I haven't had the problem any other fall/winter.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Nope, no new pets. It's probably the sudden weather change, but I still think it's a bit weird since I haven't had the problem any other fall/winter.
    welcome to getting older. It happens to us all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you have a brain tumor.

just kidding. It's probably just the weather like others have said.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Maybe you have a brain tumor.
    Obligatory http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaTO8...etailpage#t=0s

Deleted
    I don't see why you can't ask for help online. Instead of wasting a doctor's time I can ask people online to see if they have had similar experiences and by that decide if it's worth going to the doctor.
    Problem is, that even IF someone had a similar experience, doesn't mean it's the same problem. All you can do on the internet is find out that it could be everything or in doubt, cancer, and that's it. If it stays for another week, go see a doctor.

10+ Year Old Account
    It can be the dry air or even the dry heated air (winter heating etc) but you really ought to get a medical opinion to be sure : )

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    stop picking so hard. I am bad for that and sometimes end up with nose bleeds. My problem is dry mouth last month or so.
    Don't fuck around & let that go long. It can lead to a lot of issues including tooth decay (& sometimes nasty breath as well!)

This stuff helps Biotene

Just curious, do you know the reason for your dry mouth? Might want to get it looked into : )

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlily View Post
    It can be the dry air or even the dry heated air (winter heating etc) but you really ought to get a medical opinion to be sure : )

Don't fuck around & let that go long. It can lead to a lot of issues including tooth decay (& sometimes nasty breath as well!)

This stuff helps Biotene

Just curious, do you know the reason for your dry mouth? Might want to get it looked into : )
    First time this year in this apartment and yes I have got the toothpaste and gel..sister says i'm a paranoid freak but when I can't even swallow during the night it starts to wear on a person. I'm okay now I think.

It's probably from dry air. I would look into getting a humidifier.

It could be a serious problem. If it happens for another week, see your doctor immediately. When I was young I had a serious nosebleed problem (even without dry air, etc..) and I had to get a nasal cauterization. Fast forward 6 years and my nosebleeds have come back. Whenever I get in the shower or wash my face in the morning, my nose starts bleeding for 1-10 minutes. It hasn't happened for the past 2 weeks but if it comes back again I'll most likely go see my doctor.

Good luck.

Could be a combination of dry air and dehydration. If you've been drinking a lot of soda or caffeine lately in conjunction with the dry air that can definitely lead to nose bleeds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    probably allergies
    This. I Suffered from sudden, regular nose bleeds a while back and found out they were caused by dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Melfion View Post
    This. I Suffered from sudden, regular nose bleeds a while back and found out they were caused by dust.
    Could be this. I am very bad at cleaning my apartment and it gets a bit dusty at times. But it doesn't have to be allergies, maybe just the dry air..?

Anyways, I'll lay low and see if the problem persists. If it does I will see a doctor.

Deleted
    The weather, stress, eating too little, training too much, smoking outside in the lovely weather, it could be any of these but i would guess the cold weather. Go to your doctor and you will get a cream that will solve your problem in like 2-3 days.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    If you have some sort of seasonal allergy and are taking claritin AND zertex, there's a chance you may get nosebleeds. This stumped me an entire season until my doctor informed me to drop one medication and they went away completely.
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

I don't do any medications. It might be stress and/or eating too little. Been really stressed this week...

All these people are WRONG, you have a serious brain bleed if you got THREE nosebleeds in one day. Hope you have your affairs in order, been nice knowing you. RIP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only today I have had nose bleeds 3 times, and only this week I have had at least 10 nose bleeds. I don't know why and it boggles me, because only until like last year the latest time I had a nose bleed was when I was like 12 years old, and I'm 17 now. I have started thinking it might be something bad, and it's worrying me. Can someone tell me why my nose has been bleeding so frequently the last 1-2 weeks?
    Have you been punched in your nose?

I never had a nose bleed til I was 15, then I fell on my nose while skiing and since then I have had nose bleeds.

Same with a friend of mine.
    3 manning all Challenge Modes on GOLD! - Youtube.com/MyCelar

Oh yeah.. I forgot to mention I do cocaine. Thanks alot for the help!
    I lol'd a little too hard at that sarcasm.