Deleted

First time building!

Hello, I'm planning to build a computer soon for around 1400 euros (1820 USD).
    It will mostly be for WoW, recording, editing and most of the newest games. I want it to last for a long time whilst using it a lot as well.

The components are:
    Case: BitFenix ​​Prodigy ITX Tower
    Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe Intel Z77 So.1155 Dual Channel DDR3 Mini-ITX
    CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K 4x 3.50GHz So.1155 BOX
    Memory: 8GB Kingston HyperX Predator DDR3-1600 DIMM CL9 Dual Kit
    GPU: 2048MB Asus GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU II Aktiv PCIe 3.0 x16
    Power supply: 550 Watt Super Flower Golden King Platinum Modular 80+ Platin
    Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i
    SSD: 240GB Intel 330 Series 2.5" (6.4cm) SATA 6Gb/s MLC synchron
    HDD: 2000GB WD Green WD20EARX 64MB 3.5" (8.9cm) SATA 6Gb/
    Front-fan: 230x200x30 BitFenix ​​Spectre PRO Blue LED fan - black

I already have a 24 inch Acer monitor, mouse, keyboard, headset, speakers, windows 7 etc, I live in the Netherlands and I'm planning to order this from Mindfactory.de.

Please share any thoughts you have, I would really appreciate it since I'm inexperienced with this.
    Last edited by mmoc0c5a107127; 2012-12-11 at 07:50 PM.

Deleted
    any special reason for ordering for a german site?

also what brand PSU is it?
    rest is actually pretty solid for a first list around here ^^( perhaps brand bias for certain parts but the ones you got already are good aswell)

Superflower golden king 550w its also recommended by overclockers recommended psus

From what I've heard in the past Super Flower is actually a pretty decent foreign brand.
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

Deleted
    I'm ordering from a german site because a friend of mine helped me choosing the components, I live on the border of the Netherlands and Germany and I live close enough to actually pick it up as well. I've compared the prices and because they are a big hardware store it will be cheaper in total than hardware stores here in the Netherlands.

"550 W Super Flower Golden King Platinum Modular 80 + platinum" is the complete name so I guess Super Flower is the brand.
    Here's a review I've read about it: www jonnyguru com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story5&reid=221

Deleted
    alright never heard of them before and the name sounded sketchy imo (usually products named as such are just for marketing like "gaming" desktops with intergrated gpu's xD)
    possible suggestion would be to swap out the fans on the H100i to a set of corsair silent ones. (minor tweak for bit more cooling power/noise reduction)

Deleted
    Super Flower is perfectly fine.