Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    My theater always does 10 minutes break for longer movies 2.5+ hours, and while i'm blessed with extraordinary humongous bladder, some people aren't so lucky and missing part of the movie always sucks. Stretching legs and getting new popcorn is a nice bonus.

No thanks.

Anyone can plan in advance and do the necessary things beforehand if they know they're going to see a long movie.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

We already have intermissions here in The Netherlands. It's a normal thing here..

For anything over 2 hours I think so.

Depends. During the Dark Knight marathon there was a 15 minute gap in between movies. Of course it was a mad rush of everyone to the washrooms and concessions so there was line-ups for both. 1st intermission was insane so I skipped it but the 2nd wasn't too bad. So, how long the intermission is and making sure there's enough time to do everything is an issue. Of course you don't want it to be too long that people become bored sitting there.

I find myself being prepared though. I usually go before the movie and I fairly know my limits. Heck even last night I had a medium coke an hour before The Hobbit (2 hours 50 minutes) and I still made it through the movie without having to pee and we even had an hour delay due to technical difficulties.

Yeah, just as long as they don't cut it off at a bad time. I hate poorly executed commercial breaks during TV, right in the middle of something crucial happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.