Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I'd like to see Baine take over the Horde with Thrall off to the side but as an advisor. I personally love Thrall as a character but when he's directly involved in game, metzen and company tend to over do it.

As much as i hate the Horde for Theramore i simply cant stand reading stuff from people that never read Tides of War:

Theramore evacuated as much of their civilians and children as they could by ships. Those who stayed mostly stayed because they wanted to fight,
    Doesnt mean it make it any better that Garrosh dropped a fucking nuke that destroyed the fabric of reality on a city.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    Embrace it and kill them all. Think of Gilneas, think of Theramore, think of Ashenvale, southshore. They deserved it.

I killed them all, even the ones I didn't have too. They deserve no mercy.

I rp as a Worgen who absolutely despises the Horde, the Forsaken killed his daughter. So I may be a little callous.
    Yes, the ink vendor in Dalaran deserves it for Theramore!

You must be American.

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 06:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I cant wait till sylvanas puts her bitch ass sister in line

If there is a epic duel between sylvanas and vereesa i swear i will give a trillion dollars to blizz right now!

Actually i wonder what sylvanas thinks about regarding garrosh vaporising her brother in law?
    Yeah, the genocidal maniac who is one more Val'kyr short of a Lich Queen sure has ground to stand on to act mighty over Vareesa.

Mod Edit: No need for the nationality comment.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2012-12-13 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Preston Maxtor View Post
    Yeah, the genocidal maniac who is one more Val'kyr short of a Lich Queen sure has ground to stand on to act mighty over Vareesa.
    She actualy has, hell she even has an actual army to stand behind, unlike Vereesa.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    She actualy has, hell she even has an actual army to stand behind, unlike Vereesa.
    Oh yes please. Please. Then Dalaran would have no choice then to get all Blue again for real.
    And oooo..iam pretty sure her lost sister would be happy to come back and find her undead abomination of former sister to kill her other sister.
    Right. With her Husband. You know. The former Alliance hero.

Yes please let her kill Vareesa and finally unleash the Alliance to a true war. So far we kept holding back by Blizzard left and right everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Yes please let her kill Vareesa and finally unleash the Alliance to a true war. So far we kept holding back by Blizzard left and right everywhere.
    Why do it in open way, why not make it look like it were orcs that killed her.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Why do it in open way, why not make it look like it were orcs that killed her.
    Different start, same end. I dont care about the start only the end.
    Hell so far the only thing i can be really proud of in this war(storywise) is our immortal Gunship.

Quote Originally Posted by Minaa View Post
    Garrosh is hoard we are ally we are not going down to Garrosh level
    I am.

the orcs are going back to outland,
    the forsaken in mass graves,
    the trolls can have their islands and drums
    the tauren taste good
    the blood elves are gay any way
    and the goblins are the jews of wow, so yeah they're going down too.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Different start, same end. I dont care about the start only the end.
    Its better to divert Alliance on orcs because that would mean everyone would get slaughtered BUT forsaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    and the goblins are the jews of wow, so yeah they're going down too.
    Nice one, what does this remind me of.

Does it still count as Godwin if quoted person is antisemitic?

Quote Originally Posted by Preston Maxtor View Post
    She has the fanatical forsaken to back her up plus her willingness to use the plague and her val'kyr

Even though my comment was tongue in cheek i really honestly would love to see a confrontation of the windrunner sisters but i guess blizz is saving that till Alleria comes back

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the sunreavers are/were a MILITARY group of magi and a small minority within the city at that which not once but twice were caught with there pants down helping garrosh.
    Where do you get the military from ? The Sunreaver are part of the Kirin Tor, they are a group of mages studying in Dalaran and were making a living there. They didn´t have their own military organization, if anything they were part of the Kirin Tor troops.
    If thats military then by your logic there are no civilians as every shopkeeper in Stormind would be a soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    thats all fine and dandy until it happens a 3rd time stop acting like she put them all up for execution she locked them up for question and/or exile she only killed the ones who were trying to resist.
    It´s the "killed the ones who were trying to resist" part that many don´t like.
    Jaina is the freaking leader of the Kirin Tor. Shouldn´t she have started investigations after the theft of the iris and the destruction of Theramore ? Or did she rather spent her time with Kalecgos ?
    And even after the Darnassus event... she certainly had the right to detain and questioning the Sunreavers, even expel them. But slaughter them on the streets ? Come on.
    When i see the video of this quests Jaina doesn´t even seem to be interested to find out what really happened and who did it. Her hatred for the Horde (that she often mentions during this questline) and her unfulfilled thirst for revenge for Theramore made her just lash out and she finally wanted to see Horde blood.
    And that´s exactly how Garrosh would do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    She can't claim to be a neutral entity if she is using her powers to knock down one faction's chances.
    "You serve the Horde or you're not neutral!" We got it. You're a good student of Garrosh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Isn't Theramore full of soldiers? Makes it a military target and no "innocent" lives..not in the world of warcraft. Now..us Hordies slaughtering peasants in the Dominion Offensive Dailies...that is sickening, but hey..I need the rep and the 5 VP ^^
    It's a city. Cities used to be actively defended by soldiers and big walls back int he days. Doesn't mean they're suddenly military targets or ever have been. Making up excuses to bomb them anyway isn't going to change a thing. Hell it's mostly done to justify one's action before oneself because in the end in a war you often do not have the option to not do such a thing if you value the lifes of the people on your own side.

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    It´s the "killed the ones who were trying to resist" part that many don´t like.
    Jaina is the freaking leader of the Kirin Tor. Shouldn´t she have started investigations after the theft of the iris and the destruction of Theramore ?
    Didn't she after first transgression? And then Sunreavers stabbed her second time? How many exactly times are Sunreavers allowed to fuck her up before green alien bloodthirst supporters would finally give their permission for her to act?

"Jaina, we are going to use thousands years old artifact to bring destruction and massacre all around the world that we just stole before your eyes. But you're not allowed to do anything though! Go investigate something first. We, your hypocritical Horde masters say so!"
    Last edited by rowaasr13; 2012-12-13 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    I believe she was trying to keep a dangerous weapon out of the hands of a mad man, Darnassus wasn't going to be using that.
    how do you know? garrosh proved that the bell could be easily destroyed with an axe (he also proved that teenager boys can be crushed together with the bell lol)

if darnassus had no plans to use the bell, why not destroy it? why leave it there? I'm pretty sure night elves can use axes, even though they'd rather use glaives.
    Last edited by checking facts; 2012-12-13 at 12:32 PM.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    It's funny seeing Horde fanbois state this without examples. Oh wait, are you gona say Taurajo? Garithos? or the Orcish imprisonment after the second war?

Grasp at straws and yell "Daelin Proudmoore"?

Or really go off the deep end and say Azshara and Arthas?
    why? isn't it enough to know that that humans are scum and the glorious horde will reign again soon?

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    Embrace it and kill them all. Think of Gilneas, think of Theramore, think of Ashenvale, southshore. They deserved it.

I killed them all, even the ones I didn't have too. They deserve no mercy.

I rp as a Worgen who absolutely despises the Horde, the Forsaken killed his daughter. So I may be a little callous.
    Hope you have enough self-discipline to resist sha of hatred while redeeming Taran Zhu in Shado-pan Monastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    Under what circumstances do you think Jaina would have protected Orgrimmar if she thought the Alliance would attempt to break in and steal the Divine Bell?
    She stopped the Alliance from attempting to conquer Undercity.

She openly aided the Horde in defeating and killing her own father.

While a full member of the Alliance.

She was always a force for balance and neutrality. Look what that got her. Pain and suffering, and a huge number of dead friends and subjects.

Also: Garrosh. Only person he ever defeats in single combat? A teenage boy who's trained as a Priest. Classy.

Cairne doesn't count, he didn't win. If you count 'accidently' poisoning your primary political rival with a weapon 'blessed' by someone who openly wants Cairne dead, then you really need to look up what honour actually means.

Kirin Tor was never truly a neutral organization, despite starting out with yellow names in Northrend (unless being a mage). They temporarily went neutral because they needed help in their war against the mad Malygos. Kirin Tor was Alliance first, and then put that aside because of the Blue Dragons. With the threat of the Blues gone, there's really no reason to keep the Kirin Tor neutral.

And besides, Jaina's neutrality was basically broken when her city, which was founded when Jaina said "screw you guys" to Lordaeron because of Arthas and all the undead everywhere, was basically blown off the map by orcs and blood elves and goblins. Would you really stay neutral if your house was blown up with your friends and family inside? Or would you go raging against those that did it?

Jaina is basically like the USA during WW2. Staying out of the Horde vs Alliance conflict for the most part, until someone fucks up her yard (theramore = pearl harbor). So, just like the USA, she rounds up all the Sunreavers (Japanese) and imprisons them for the crime committed by someone like them. Best reaction? No, neither for the USA nor for Jaina. But unlike WW2, Jaina gave the Sunreavers another chance, in which they fucked her over yet again. Jaina got fed up and decided to do something about it. A bit much? Probably. But it's understandable given what has happened to her at the hands of the Horde and its sympathizers (the Sunreavers).

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Didn't she after first transgression? And then Sunreavers stabbed her second time? How many exactly times are Sunreavers allowed to fuck her up before green alien bloodthirst supporters would finally give their permission for her to act?

"Jaina, we are going to use thousands years old artifact to bring destruction and massacre all around the world that we just stole before your eyes. But you're not allowed to do anything though! Go investigate something first. We, your hypocritical Horde masters say so!"
    Yeah. Let´s instead kill anyone even roughly affiliated with the horde for the crimes of two of them without even looking into who did what. Kin liability worked for the Nazis, i´m sure it will work for the Kirin Tor, too.
    Last edited by Yriel; 2012-12-13 at 03:46 PM.