Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackeyecycle View Post
    Dear Darsithis: You are a fuckin goof. Merry Christmas douche bag. You infracted me for agreeing with someone. Get a life.
    No, he infracted you because you contributed nothing to the thread with your post. It was akin to spamming for +1 to your post count.

And yes, Warriors do need to be tweaked to be more in line with other classes. The only thing I would like to add is it shouldn't be as severely nerfed in survivability as some players feel, because some of these players are complaining about either 1v1 or 2v2; which, honestly, is not what they should be balancing around.
    Last edited by Syh; 2012-12-13 at 05:06 PM.

Deleted
    Nerfing it won't "nerf pve" at all, simply do what you always did - victory rush.

the change i would like to see to second wind, is that it was made an active. i cant stand it in its current state, but if it was made an active that lasted for 10-12 secs, i'd be fine with that. passive healing that costs nothing and can last forever is a flat out design flaw.

Linking a video of reckful (a 2400+ rated warrior) doing some 1600 rated 2v2 arenas is not helping you that much, it was a l2play issue from the other warrior.
    How comes he didn't survive through Reckful's damage after he killed his healer? He had second wind too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    If, as a Warrior, the highest mobility class in the game, you are getting endlessly kited...
    Well, I'm not saying you're terrible... but you're terrible.
    '

A wild asshole appears!

seriously your post screams of someone who has no fuckign clue and has never pvped vs a frost mage as a warriors and been kited etc with all the BS moves they have after avatar nerf.

I see your a ret pally well that explains it.

Deleted
    did a feral just whine?

Quote Originally Posted by Rahynn View Post
    Just make it like cheat death, can only be activated once every minute for like 20seconds or something.
    100% agree. Being able to heal themselves for a short period of time to mitigate burst is fine, but having unlimited up time is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Garradorr View Post
    '

A wild asshole appears!

seriously your post screams of someone who has no fuckign clue and has never pvped vs a frost mage as a warriors and been kited etc with all the BS moves they have after avatar nerf.

I see your a ret pally well that explains it.
    paladins have it pretty rough against mages actually.
    warriors have a 30 second cd snare break right now, that combined with their instant gap closer its pretty darn good.

paladins can't close gaps nearly as effectively and can be silenced to prevent snare breaks.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Second wind is only seems OP in 2s because it is an unbalanced bracket just like Ghostcrawler has said. Another thing to keep in mind is that your health doesn't really increase that much in terms of damage when getting better gear. By the time that the next season hit and people start getting better gear your health in good gear might go up from 400k to 450k. That would have SW HPS go from 12k to 13.5k. You honestly think your dps wont go up high enough next season to make it much easier to get past SW? The more gear people have the more SW is basically nerfed so if you want a nerf for it there ya go.
    Old Computer

New Computer

Quote Originally Posted by r3as0n View Post
    Warrior Burst is too insane; Nerf TFB stacks to 3
    Warrior Burst still out of control, Nerf TFB stacks to 1
    Warrior has to much control; i can't cast anything, gag order nerf
    Warrior has too much mobility; Avatar nerf plus rage gain

Second Wind is healing too much; how do you think everyone felt when rogues can just recoup and pillar hump; vanish etc all day?

PvP isn't balanced on 1v1 or dueling therefore there is no reason a class should be nerf to the ground just for the sake of your epeen.

PvP Balance is more focus on 3v3 arena and Battlegrounds; i'm currently 2450 experience and 2200 currently in 3v3 running WLS and we face 2400 rated teams all the time. Chain CC eventually happen and i almost always die in a deep freeze or get finished of by the shadow priest.

398k hp
    63% resil
    Second Wind starts ticking at 130k HP

Deep Freeze = can't reflect
    Frost Bomb hits for 120k thru 25% dmg reduction from defensive stance
    10k hp left; throw in another spell from; mage, druid or priest gg.

even as prot in arena, 2 people can kill you. RBG = u die obviously from 10 people hitting you.

stop asking for nerfs because you can't win a 1v1 vs a warrior.

--
    Do you mean you can't reflect while deep freezed or reflect deep freeze? Because you can reflect it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Feral tears, what is this I don't even

@op: l2p

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    YOU ARE A HEALER

you shouldnt be soloing ANYTHING even if it is afk

you shouldnt even be dpsing in ANY pvp environment... you're a fucking healer not a dps...

and puh-lease i can out dps second wind as a WW monk, the most shit pvp dps atm.. if i can kill a warrior through it on the, arguably, worst class (and im not any great shakes at pvp) then its no excuse for other people (unless you're somehow worse than me)

OP just seems to be ranting that he cant dot up a warrior and kite him around anymore like kittyclysm
    Wowwww he fell for the most obvious troll bait on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    It seemed high at the beginning of the expansion, with the amount of people are doing now, i rarely see anyone have trouble with second wind. If you are, you aren't doing something right.
    This. I haven't seen a single class in the game who couldn't do a proper sustained (non-burst) rotation through second wind. I've been bursted down by other classes with second wind, defensive stance, shield wall and die by the sword up too many times to count.

Second wind isn't op. You just suck.

To the WW monk saying "most shit pvp dps atm"...just lol. WW monks have BY FAR the highest sustained damage in the game. They make frost dks look like rogues by comparison in sustained damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    To the WW monk saying "most shit pvp dps atm"...just lol. WW monks have BY FAR the highest sustained damage in the game. They make frost dks look like rogues by comparison in sustained damage.
    pity the game isn't about sustained damage right now.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    paladins have it pretty rough against mages actually.
    warriors have a 30 second cd snare break right now, that combined with their instant gap closer its pretty darn good.

paladins can't close gaps nearly as effectively and can be silenced to prevent snare breaks.
    Warriors do NOT have a 30 second cd snare breaker. They've never had one. The 4 piece causes heroic leap to allow you to run faster for "4 seconds" which is actually only 2 seconds because for some reason it activates the moment you leap. And it doesn't sprint at all if you're already slowed.

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 09:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    pity the game isn't about sustained damage right now.
    That's true. I'm just making the point of "LOL WW MONK CAN SUSTAIN THROUGH SECOND WIND" isn't such a good argument when WW sustained is damn powerful. Honestly WW sustained competes with some classes' burst.

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 09:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    If, as a Warrior, the highest mobility class in the game, you are getting endlessly kited...
    Well, I'm not saying you're terrible... but you're terrible.
    Warriors of any caliber can and will get kited by any player of any class that isn't just absolutely terrible. That includes rets, rogues, locks, mages, dks, ferals, shammies etc. etc. etc. etc.

Why? Because while we have more ways to get to our target than ever, we have just as few ways to STICK to our target as ever (i.e. we have absolutely NO ways outside of bladestorm to stick to our target).
    Last edited by Flaks; 2012-12-13 at 09:17 PM.
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    It's totally fine since the damage and silences were nerfed. 2 people can kill a warrior with second wind without any problems whatsoever, and it's not even particularly hard to do solo.

Totally bookmarking this page and coming back every now and then for laughs. The amount of stupidity, misinformation, and crying in this thread is epic.

Second wind isnt OP. I main a warrior, and kill warriors with second wind up all the time on him and my alts.

Also cute how OP posted this on multiple forums. Butthurt much?

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsu View Post
    Linking a video of reckful (a 2400+ rated warrior) doing some 1600 rated 2v2 arenas is not helping you that much, it was a l2play issue from the other warrior.
    How comes he didn't survive through Reckful's damage after he killed his healer? He had second wind too.
    That might have more to do with a tier 2 pvp weapon and more pvp power than actual skill. Not that I'm saying reckful isn't an amazing player. Just that when push comes to shove, gear >>> skill in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Do you mean you can't reflect while deep freezed or reflect deep freeze? Because you can reflect it.
    I meant you can't reflect when you are deep frozen; yes you can time and try to reflect the spell but that usually only works against low rated mages.

Ghostcrawler; their developing team, panels have stated countless times that PvP isn't balanced around 2v2 Arena or Dueling but more on 3v3 Arena & Rated Battlegrounds so linking us a video of reckful owning some scrubs in 2v2 is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by r3as0n View Post
    Ghostcrawler; their developing team, panels have stated countless times that PvP isn't balanced around 2v2 Arena or Dueling but more on 3v3 Arena & Rated Battlegrounds so linking us a video of reckful owning some scrubs in 2v2 is irrelevant.
    Or it just took them time to see what everyone else did.
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...71798653624320

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    It ended up much more powerful (and the rage part too) than it appeared to be during beta.