Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    He's a douche brah
    How come?

Anyway, I hope not to much characters get killed off; I can understand that Garrosh perhaps brainwashed some semi-important horde character (which we then kill off) and perhaps will take an alliance character to its death while dying....
    But some characters are still 'being made' like Anduin, or still have potential like Jaina. Also, it would be kind of donkeyrape if Varian would die aswell, as then both hotheaded leaders are dead and we can go back to world of peacecraft again (Personally, I would like world of peace craft but most people wont).

Nazgrim I think will be killed by Garrosh.

Thrall might be grievously injured.

Varian might too.

I'm kinda convinced Jaina will kick the bucket or something horrific will happen to her.

Rommath, possibly.

And Saurfang will die if he's in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thornlix View Post
    No that's not true, he is protecting the trolls while Vol'jin is away.

Notice how I said barely.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    To be honest good guy side it's open game as to who dies. Personally I'm hoping for Nazgrim to play a role in that if it happens, I can potentially see Varian dying but i hope not >.<
    Though I somehow doubt any major characters will die as this "is the time of mortals", perhaps some semi major characters will, but I find myself wondering if they will even be present (other than just standing around doing nothing if they are).

Saurfang, I hope.

Don't get me wrong - I love Saurfang. He is just a Chuck Norris of WoW, and not simply because the catchphrases. He, just like Chuck, is awesome... just because he is. He didn't do much aside of fighting off the bugs in Vanilla (who remembers the War Effort nowadays? I sure don't!) - and people love him like he killed Lich King, Illidan, Deathwing and Basic Campfire in one fight.

But this guy has to go down with warriors dignity. And Siege of Orgrimmar is a great opportunity. There are so many possibilities in this scenario that I'm just sad there aren't enought Saurfangs to use. Having him around, only mentioning him time to time is lame - let's give this guy an epic ending, an ending he sure would love to have.

Don't know what I mean? Watch "Gran Torino". A movie about Saurfang.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Saurfang, I hope.

Don't get me wrong - I love Saurfang. He is just a Chuck Norris of WoW, and not simply because the catchphrases. He, just like Chuck, is awesome... just because he is. He didn't do much aside of fighting off the bugs in Vanilla (who remembers the War Effort nowadays? I sure don't!) - and people love him like he killed Lich King, Illidan, Deathwing and Basic Campfire in one fight.

But this guy has to go down with warriors dignity. And Siege of Orgrimmar is a great opportunity. There are so many possibilities in this scenario that I'm just sad there aren't enought Saurfangs to use. Having him around, only mentioning him time to time is lame - let's give this guy an epic ending, an ending he sure would love to have.

If Saurfang or Nazgrim are killed, I'll feel towards Garrosh as I felt toward killing the Lich King: enthusiasm for taking his head and beating that boss fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Varian. I think he'll die in the siege, possibly Jaina too. That way, once Garrosh is put down, Anduin would be the only leader who would give the city back to the remaining Horde and sign a truce for the next expansion. (In the chance that it is a return of the legion, both sides will have to work together again)
    In the expansion that's supposed to be the big moment for the Alliance to shine, they aren't going to kill off the only characters they've developed for the Alliance in the last 5 years.

Varian isn't about destroying the Horde and wiping the orcs from Azeroth anymore. There's been a good bit of development on that. Honestly, despite his ONE instance in Undercity, Varian has been very embracing of promoting peace with the Horde when warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    In the expansion that's supposed to be the big moment for the Alliance to shine, they aren't going to kill off the only characters they've developed for the Alliance in the last 5 years.
    Plot armor, WOHOOOO!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Saurfang, I hope.

I suggested many times he should die.

Plot armor, WOHOOOO!
    You mean like the Horde had for awhile.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    I want:
    -Anduin, just to upset the balance and to be like a surprise to people "wasn't he supposed to lead the army against the Legion?"
    -Saurfang, because he's old, and his last words should be something like "at long last, I will be reunited with my son and mate"
    -Nazgrim (corrupted), he gets transformed by Garrosh and is killed as a monster, when he dies he claims this is not what he wanted
    -Tyrande, because the more they give her stuff she's made to look more useless and worthless. Maybe Shandris can take her place and they can write her better. This can finally mean Malfurion will go away too and we won't have this pseudo "I'm alliance but not really" thing going with him. I mean, they did write Sylvannas good story-wise, so I know they can make actual women characters.
    -Thrall, he'd sacrifice himself to kill Garrosh, he'd get a truly heroic end and Horde would get rid of the Green superhero too.

Quote Originally Posted by nightguard View Post
    Rexxar (he doesn't do anything soo)
    So just because he's not doing anything now, get rid of him? We had so many of the WC3 heroes dieing, oh, let's kill another since he doesn't do much now...

Tyrande daughter
    Who? Shandris? No, if they made her live past the Theramore mana bomb, they have other plans with her.
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2012-12-12 at 07:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFlames View Post
    Also, it would be kind of donkeyrape if Varian would die aswell, as then both hotheaded leaders are dead and we can go back to world of peacecraft again (Personally, I would like world of peace craft but most people wont).
    It'd make sense to me if the next expansion does end up being a Burning Legion expansion as many people suspect, that the writers would try to close the book on the Horde/Alliance war a bit at the end of this expansion and make them work together a bit more against the Burning Legion. It is possibly the biggest threat Azeroth could face and Azeroth could easily be wiped out if the two factions are still warring amongst each other rather than against the big expansion villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Plot armor, WOHOOOO!
    I don't think you're accurately applying the term of plot armor. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    I don't think you're accurately applying the term of plot armor. >_>
    Character cant die because he is developed.

So basicaly he can survive because plot demands it.

WHAT THE HELL IT IS THEN.

.......My brain hurts.

Considering all of the characters the Alliance has lost at the START of the war, I don't see any alliance heroes dying.

I'm still hoping Vol'jin gets to plant a dagger in Garrosh's back, while Baine holds him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Ideally, none of the heroes will go down. If one of them do, knowing Blizzard, it'll be Jaina since they've already discarded a decade of characterization in favor of Daelin With Tits so why not go the whole way and kill her off?
    They won't kill Jaina because Blizzard hasn't put in Kul Tiras yet, which is Jaina's place of origin. Blizzard will probably create a melodramatic scene where Jaina tells her brother how she aided the Horde in killing of their father, and then he goes berserk. Now that's the plot I want to see.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

Quote Originally Posted by Pisholina View Post
    They won't kill Jaina because Blizzard hasn't put in Kul Tiras yet, which is Jaina's place of origin. Blizzard will probably create a melodramatic scene where Jaina tells her brother how she aided the Horde in killing of their father, and then he goes berserk. Now that's the plot I want to see.
    It is unlikely that you will see that, since that particular brother was retconed along with the rpg books.

10+ Year Old Account

Not plot armor?

Garrosh is in Pandaria..he should die..he didn't PLOT ARMOR11111111111111

No try again please.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Not plot armor?

Garrosh is in Pandaria..he should die..he didn't PLOT ARMOR11111111111111

No try again please.
    Garrosh didnt die because he is a sturdy brute with big axe, combat experience and horde army behind his back. Anduin is a fragile child that doesnt have any experience in combat. By all rights, who should be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    One of the famous Lore Character in WC3, should be Warcheaf if u ask me!
    Rexxar and Saurfang, both popular characters, have stated that they do not want to be Warchief now or in the foreseeable future. If Cairne hadn't died due to Grimtotem + Garrosh shenanigans, he'd be the best choice.

As for people I see/wouldn't mind dying; Garrosh and Varian mostly. Moira Bronzebeard would be icing on the cake though.