Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenobaal View Post
    You are exaggerating. It's the worst burst in the game...
    -> DMG Spells do about half the DMG other casters can do
    -> Our crit-chance is NONEXISTENT
    -> So called "burst" is completely RNG and needs agressive multidotting to be set up
    -> there's no "usefull" DMG cooldown like every other class has.

I wouldnt say Exaggerating, but it can be done just takes ages to set up and no 1 is gonna let you get it off.
    phyfiend 3orbs power infusion trinket. dot them up devouring plague mind flay is insane damage.
    but yeh takes a while to set up and you need a good 4-6 secs bein left alone to do it that isnt gonna happen.
    but yeh when you factor in LoS and cd's it's not so grear but i wouldnt say the damage is half then other casters

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dannypoos View Post
    I wouldnt say Exaggerating, but it can be done just takes ages to set up and no 1 is gonna let you get it off.
    phyfiend 3orbs power infusion trinket. dot them up devouring plague mind flay is insane damage.
    but yeh takes a while to set up and you need a good 4-6 secs bein left alone to do it that isnt gonna happen.
    but yeh when you factor in LoS and cd's it's not so grear but i wouldnt say the damage is half then other casters
    DI is a mile ahead of PI.

You will do insane damage only when you're left to turret a target and lets face it, everyone can do insane damage when you're left doing your PVE rotation on a player.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    DI is a mile ahead of PI.

You will do insane damage only when you're left to turret a target and lets face it, everyone can do insane damage when you're left doing your PVE rotation on a player.
    Yeh I agree with that I was just stating to the guy I quoted that the burst damage is there. But its a shame that there is cookie cutter builds.
    I'm sure most preists would agree if you dont take FDCL and DI the class feels dead.
    I'm not a pro or any thing soo my opinion my not be good xD
    But have you tried the PI build? I use it from time to time in Random bg's and you Can melt faces soo hard they dont release in shock like wuut?
    But yeh it's not as good as DI as when it's on cd its just soo meh xD

With my honer/conquest gear you gain 2 ticks on devouring plague suprizing how much damage that is. and it makes mindflay you highest damage from the crappy tests I did with recount. but yeh when its on CD melee are salivating at there free kill xD
    Last edited by mmoc8e13fe598c; 2012-12-17 at 03:18 PM.