Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    How is it ridiculous for me to be worried about my safety? I could care less about you and yours when I'm out and about. Take the guy above you, that's a pretty disturbing post. Sick and tired and heavily motivated...how is someone to take that?
    Your feelings of insecurity do trump my 2nd amendment rights. Simple. And as I said, we have compromised more then enough. No more. For some reason you think you not feeling safe outweighs my right to defend myself in the best way I see fit to do so. Here is a pro tip...It does not.

You are going to see a massive push to regain the things we have already compormised on. Repeal of NFA for one. National Reciprocity among others. The recent attacks on the NRA and Gun owners rights has made Gun owners and other citizens more aware of those wishing to further erode constitutional rights. The Gun control movement is in a tizzy. All the little marches and prtotesting just caused the NRA to set records for new memberships. Training classes and sales are going way up. Especially among women. I come in contact with people everyday and more then ever I have met people who were once Anti gun and Big Gun control proponents now changing their minds and actually becoming gun owners. If you feel that unsafe, feel free to move to a country with no guns.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    This.

We were having some good discussions here, but if this is how it's going to go from here out, I'm done.
    Well.....Bye
    Last edited by Dystemper; 2018-04-27 at 01:31 PM.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Not making a personal threat. If what you proposed was ever initiated that would be the outcome. We have have already compromised and gave up too much of our 2nd amendment rights. No more. Id ont think the gun control proponents realize just how sick and tired and heavily motivated Gun owners are now.
    Oh please, there are still millions of gun owners in other developed countries that enjoy private use and self defense. Like I told Stormdash yesterday, none of those countries are imperiled by government tyranny, nor are they being enveloped by criminals armed with firearms.

- - - Updated - - -

Your feelings of insecurity do trump my 2nd amendment rights. Simple. And as I said, we have compromised more then enough. No more. For some reason you think you not feeling safe outweighs my right to defend myself in the best way I see fit to do so. Here is a pro tip...It does not.

- - - Updated - - -

Well.....Bye
    Of course it does. Society has done it with a host of other items and actions, and dozens of developed countries have done the same with firearms, yet there are still millions of firearm owners using them for private use and self defense in those countries everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Oh please, there are still millions of gun owners in other developed countries that enjoy private use and self defense. Like I told Stormdash yesterday, none of those countries are imperiled by government tyranny, nor are they being enveloped by criminals armed with firearms.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course it does. Society has done it with a host of other items and actions, and dozens of developed countries have done the same with firearms, yet there are still millions of firearm owners using them for private use and self defense in those countries everyday.
    The more you keep comparing us to Other countries and wanting the USA to be like them, the more you lose. Gungrabbers and Disarmanuts never learn this lesson. Every time you use this, you actually convert more people into Pro 2nd amendment advocates and a gun owner.

15+ Year Old Account
    The more you keep comparing us to Other countries and wanting the USA to be like them, the more you lose. Gungrabbers and Disarmanuts never learn this lesson. Every time you use this, you actually convert more people into Pro 2nd amendment advocates and a gun owner.
    Oh is this more appealing to the magical unquantifiable variable known as Americans? Are we super-human? Are we a different species? Do those other countries not have a system of governance similar to ours?

You reaching for a mythical image of reality shows how dangerous radicalization can be in the age of the internet. You have been radicalized by gun lobby and manufacturers propaganda.

Oh is this more appealing to the magical unquantifiable variable known as Americans? Are we super-human? Are we a different species? Do those other countries not have a system of governance similar to ours?

You reaching for a mythical image of reality shows how dangerous radicalization can be in the age of the internet. You have been radicalized by gun lobby and manufacturers propaganda.
    Oh please lets talk about "radicalized" With Gun grabbers saying " We need to kill every member of the NRA" , " We need to forcibly take everyone's guns", " You dont know how to use a Democracy so we will do it for you" etc etc.

7+ Year Old Account

You are going to see a massive push to regain the things we have already compormised on. Repeal of NFA for one. National Reciprocity among others. The recent attacks on the NRA and Gun owners rights has made Gun owners and other citizens more aware of those wishing to further erode constitutional rights. The Gun control movement is in a tizzy. All the little marches and prtotesting just caused the NRA to set records for new memberships. Training classes and sales are going way up. Especially among women. I come in contact with people everyday and more then ever I have met people who were once Anti gun and Big Gun control proponents now changing their minds and actually becoming gun owners. If you feel that unsafe, feel free to move to a country with no guns.

- - - Updated - - -

Well.....Bye
    I've defended my country, so no, I've earned the right to be critical of and remain in my country.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh please lets talk about "radicalized" With Gun grabbers saying " We need to kill every member of the NRA" , " We need to forcibly take everyone's guns", " You dont know how to use a Democracy so we will do it for you" etc etc.
    Lol what? Are you pulling these quotes out of your ass or some random gun forum parody account? If you can't see how extreme your rhetoric is, when there are millions of other firearm owners in developed countries around the world enjoying the same freedoms as you, then you have been effectively brainwashed to new NRA narrative that has been in place since the 1970's.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol what? Are you pulling these quotes out of your ass or some random gun forum parody account? If you can't see how extreme your rhetoric is, when there are millions of other firearm owners in developed countries around the world enjoying the same freedoms as you, then you have been effectively brainwashed to new NRA narrative that has been in place since the 1970's.
    That is the problem, I see it on FB all the time. My 2A friends posting fake shit and then having to correct them and show them it is fake. The most recent is a share about how no one blamed the rifle in JFK, RFK, and MLK assassinations, then having to point out how they affected the 1968 gun act.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh boy, nothing says responsible gun owner like Oklahoma's new 'constitutional carry' bill.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How is it ridiculous for me to be worried about my safety? I could care less about you and yours when I'm out and about. Take the guy above you, that's a pretty disturbing post. Sick and tired and heavily motivated...how is someone to take that?
    I never said it was ridiculous for you to be concerned about your safety. What I meant was, it is nonsense to try to force on others what you think is safe for them if what they are doing is within their right to do so. And for most still, they have the choice of using 30 round magazines.

What he said was within reason based on the subject at hand. Some of us are getting sick and tired of the groups which are trying to remove more rights from us lawful abiding citizens to use for our self defense and we are motivated to fight for them, within the bounds the law gives us.

- - - Updated - - -

That is the problem, I see it on FB all the time. My 2A friends posting fake shit and then having to correct them and show them it is fake. The most recent is a share about how no one blamed the rifle in JFK, RFK, and MLK assassinations, then having to point out how they affected the 1968 gun act.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh boy, nothing says responsible gun owner like Oklahoma's new 'constitutional carry' bill.
    Which really did not prevent people from using high caliber sniper rifles with scopes. You can still buy those. It dealt mainly with interstate transfers of firearms. Which criminals do not give a shit what the law says anyway. And RFK was killed with a handgun.

Then there must be many irresponsible citizens in several other states which have such a law. And their crime rates committed with firearms have not increased in those states since passage of said laws that I am aware of.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Calling someone a terrorist and plainly refusing any chance to demur as metaphor, that can certainly be reasonably inferred as a call to kill them. Thankfully is still falls within free speech protections, though, since it isn't reasonably foreseeable that it will incite imminent lawless action, at least not as a Facebook comment. In face to face protests between angry groups, though, probably loses its protection at that point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I never said it was ridiculous for you to be concerned about your safety. What I meant was, it is nonsense to try to force on others what you think is safe for them if what they are doing is within their right to do so. And for most still, they have the choice of using 30 round magazines.

What he said was within reason based on the subject at hand. Some of us are getting sick and tired of the groups which are trying to remove more rights from us lawful abiding citizens to use for our self defense and we are motivated to fight for them, within the bounds the law gives us.

- - - Updated - - -

Which really did not prevent people from using high caliber sniper rifles with scopes. You can still buy those. It dealt mainly with interstate transfers of firearms. Which criminals do not give a shit what the law says anyway. And RFK was killed with a handgun.

Then there must be many irresponsible citizens in several other states which have such a law. And their crime rates committed with firearms have not increased in those states since passage of said laws that I am aware of.
    You keep going off on these odd tangents.

I'm not aware of any other states that passed a bill to carry with a license, or training, of a side arm. If you are aware of any please share. I'd say laws like that show people don't care about making people responsible gun owners.

I've defended my country, so no, I've earned the right to be critical of and remain in my country.
    Being critical is one thing, wishing to restrict and limit other peoples constitutional rights because of your feelings is another

7+ Year Old Account
    Being critical is one thing, wishing to restrict and limit other peoples constitutional rights because of your feelings is another
    The right for people to be safe from 'helpful' gun owners isn't a feel. One of the arguements is having that 'helpful' law abiding citizen to do LEO work. I would say it's similar to smoking in public or drinking and driving. People are fine with you doing you, but that ends when it can have an effect on me.

Thread: yes repeal the second amendment while trump is your president, hopefully he does not want to become emperor trump.

Nothing irresponsible about constitutional carry, I wish it was in all 50 states instead of only the 6 or 10 or so it is.

The right for people to be safe from 'helpful' gun owners isn't a feel. One of the arguements is having that 'helpful' law abiding citizen to do LEO work. I would say it's similar to smoking in public or drinking and driving. People are fine with you doing you, but that ends when it can have an effect on me.
    Smoking or Driving are NOT constitutional rights. The fact that .00095% of lawful gun owners commit a crime with them is pretty much statistically insignificant. if you dont feel safe, that is your problem not mine. Again my right to keep and bear arms does not depend on your feelings of safety. You dont like it , too bad. Go ahead and try to change the constitution then through a Convention of states. In the mean time more and more Gun owners will fight to not only Keep our Firearms but to get back the concessions that were already made by repealing the NFA etc. You wanting to restrict the 2nd Amendment does have a affect on me, but somehow yours is more important then mine? the Statistics are not on your side.

I'm not aware of any other states that passed a bill to carry with a license, or training, of a side arm. If you are aware of any please share. I'd say laws like that show people don't care about making people responsible gun owners.
    Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, North Dakotaka, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming already have "constitutional carry" laws on the books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey View Post
    Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, North Dakotaka, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming already have "constitutional carry" laws on the books.
    And they all don't require a license or training to conceal carry? Wow, that is insane.

And they all don't require a license or training to conceal carry? Wow, that is insane.
    Nope, most of them boil down to: State residents that can lawfully possess a firearm my carry it concealed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

What's insane is the fact that only a couple of those states have a problem regarding crime.
    Some posting should be fascinated that mass murder sprees aren't happening every hour.