View Poll Results: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

Voters
4691. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    2,826 60.24%
  • No

    1,865 39.76%
  1. #54801
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Yeah, I guess all that Registration and background checks and all that aren't enough, need to just go ahead and ban the things. You can't trust your citizens with such weapons of war that will never be used for hunting, because this guy killed 13 people with a gun and also animals, but not deer because they can't be used for that. I mean, I guess the article says the gun wasn't registered, so I guess those other laws failed anyway, but this time, this time will be the cure. Remove guns from all the law abiding folks, that'll show 'em.

    Ah well, the world marches on.
    Yeah, I guess.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

    It was no different than when people talked about Hillary's health issues, Bernie's health issues, or even McCain's health issues. You don't get to pull the empathy card, when you support a sociopath racist.
    There is that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy4123 View Post
    The list of weapons is pretty funny. It's got pages of AR-15 clones and further down it's like they copy and pasted a list of military weapons used since WW2 to now so you have stuff like 37mm anti tank gun and a few pages of rocket launchers and mortars in it.

    They even have a pump action grenade launcher from veitnam of which only 50 total were made.
    Still, probably best to spell those things out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Until then, I honestly don't care about anything else much. Until then it can all burn down to the ground for all I care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Yeah, I think it's fair to conclude that "Fuck the poor" Rochana is just in it with the hope of inflicting maximum harm for maximum chaos, and since they've shown no particular attachment to any guiding moral, ideological, or political principle, it seems to be for the sake of maximum fun. Speaking of utterly morally bankrupt.

  2. #54802
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Once again, this is bullshit "concern" from a Trump supporter. It's the talking point that is pushed to try and act empathetic, whilst supporting a shit stain like Trump. Nobody actually buys it.

    I don't buy that someone who supports a racist piece of shit like Trump, a guy who is utterly bereft of morals or principles... suddenly has empathy for his opponent.

    It was no different than when people talked about Hillary's health issues, Bernie's health issues, or even McCain's health issues. You don't get to pull the empathy card, when you support a sociopath racist.
    Just because you are not capable of empathy with anyone who disagrees with you .. you really need to stop projecting.

    I don't view people who disagree w/me as my enemy. I don't hold my political leanings w/religious zealotry. If you do seek help.

    You really think poorly of half the country don't you? That is a lot of hate.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

  3. #54803
    Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    You really think poorly of half the country don't you? That is a lot of hate.
    Half?
    Lucky maybe around 35-38 ish %.
    Whether SHE IS INDICTED OR EVEN GUILTY IT DOESNT MATTER. HER GUILT IS A MOOT POINT!!! - Fox News 2016
    You don’t have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this Constitutional Republic,” - Sen (r) Graham 1999

  4. #54804
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Half?
    Lucky maybe around 35-38 ish %.
    Regardless that is a lot of hate for 62,984,828 people as of 2016 (I wasn't one of them FYI). So I should have said nearly half the voting populace.

    That is a lot of hate. Personally I think anyone who hates that many people needs mental help.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

  5. #54805
    Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    Regardless that is a lot of hate for 62,984,828 people as of 2016 (I wasn't one of them FYI). So I should have said nearly half the voting populace.

    That is a lot of hate. Personally I think anyone who hates that many people needs mental help.
    Not anywhere near half the voting populace either.
    You only had 57% of the voting base turn out in 2016.
    A big percentage of people supported neither party enough to vote and probably still don't.




    Welp I guess then the majority of the world needs help because they all hated two countries for decades after WWII because of their actions.

    This isn't abnormal and his lack of empathy towards a group of people because of their actions is not abnormal at all.
    Whether SHE IS INDICTED OR EVEN GUILTY IT DOESNT MATTER. HER GUILT IS A MOOT POINT!!! - Fox News 2016
    You don’t have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this Constitutional Republic,” - Sen (r) Graham 1999

  6. #54806
    Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    Just because you are not capable of empathy with anyone who disagrees with you .. you really need to stop projecting.

    I don't view people who disagree w/me as my enemy. I don't hold my political leanings w/religious zealotry. If you do seek help.

    You really think poorly of half the country don't you? That is a lot of hate.
    I'm more than capable of empathy. Then again, I don't support a racist sociopath. I'm not likely to believe that someone who supports a guy who peeps in on underage girls when they are changing... is capable of empathy. You support him, you support that. There really is no way around it.

    As for his hatred of the 2nd Amendment, that's also something that has been ignored by Trump supporters... like you did in my previous comment. Your choice to ignore it merely reinforces my point. Your "concern" is adorable.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    Regardless that is a lot of hate for 62,984,828 people as of 2016 (I wasn't one of them FYI). So I should have said nearly half the voting populace.

    That is a lot of hate. Personally I think anyone who hates that many people needs mental help.
    I hate racists like Trump. I see no reason to have a lot of love for people who support a racist like Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  7. #54807
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm more than capable of empathy. Then again, I don't support a racist sociopath. I'm not likely to believe that someone who supports a guy who peeps in on underage girls when they are changing... is capable of empathy. You support him, you support that. There really is no way around it.

    As for his hatred of the 2nd Amendment, that's also something that has been ignored by Trump supporters... like you did in my previous comment. Your choice to ignore it merely reinforces my point. Your "concern" is adorable.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I hate racists like Trump. I see no reason to have a lot of love for people who support a racist like Trump.
    "User : Machismo", "I hate Trump" ... wait what?

  8. #54808
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryDD View Post
    "User : Machismo", "I hate Trump" ... wait what?
    You may want to give that train of thought another try.

    Good luck!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  9. #54809
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Not anywhere near half the voting populace either.
    You only had 57% of the voting base turn out in 2016.
    A big percentage of people supported neither party enough to vote and probably still don't.
    Again I don't know what the % has to do with it. It has been at the level since the 70s.

    Hating over 62 million people is kinda insane yah?

    Hell I know it is just a personal anecdote but I knew lots of people who hated Hilary .. none of them hated the people who voted for her. Thought they were stupid, misguided sure.. but hate them not even close.

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm more than capable of empathy.
    I find it difficult to believe for someone who irrationally hates over 62 million people.


    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Then again, I don't support a racist sociopath.
    clearly isn't a sociopath and racist can be debated (this isn't the thread for that though).


    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm not likely to believe that someone who supports a guy who peeps in on underage girls when they are changing... is capable of empathy. You support him, you support that. There really is no way around it.
    Don't you find it funny that all the sexual misconduct accusations for Trump with the exception of one (his first wife who later retracted her claim) didn't come up till he was a candidate.

    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/a-run...b0162c043a7212

    I see this much the way I see the Kavanaugh, and Bidens current accusations, with doubt. I find it funny how these accusations come out when to serve as nothing more then a political weapon.

    So you voting for Biden in 2020?

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    As for his hatred of the 2nd Amendment, that's also something that has been ignored by Trump supporters... like you did in my previous comment. Your choice to ignore it merely reinforces my point. Your "concern" is adorable.
    Oh my Trump banned bump stocks.

    The Obama plan does it really matter that he couldn't get it passed.

    https://www.ncsl.org/research/civil-...proposals.aspx

    - Bans military-style assault weapons and limits magazines to a capacity of 10 rounds.

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I hate racists like Trump. I see no reason to have a lot of love for people who support a racist like Trump.
    I didn't hate any Bernie voter, and I don't hate any Biden voter I disagree with them. Hell I don't even hate the candidates just disagree with them. I actually really liked Yang and Gabbard, O'rourke admittedly I had some level of hatred for just cause I found him so annoying.

    However, you hate Trump view the over 62 million people in this country as racist and hate them as well. You clearly need help.

    Back on topic.

    So what do you guys think the next second amendment issue will be brought before the Supreme Court?

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gun-con...ent-temporary/
    Last edited by Maneo; 2020-05-02 at 06:51 PM.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

  10. #54810
    Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    Again I don't know what the % has to do with it. It has been at the level since the 70s.

    Hating over 62 million people is kinda insane yah?

    Hell I know it is just a personal anecdote but I knew lots of people who hated Hilary .. none of them hated the people who voted for her. Thought they were stupid, misguided sure.. but hate them not even close.



    I find it difficult to believe for someone who irrationally hates over 62 million people.




    clearly isn't a sociopath and racist can be debated (this isn't the thread for that though).




    Don't you find it funny that all the sexual misconduct accusations for Trump with the exception of one (his first wife who later retracted her claim) didn't come up till he was a candidate.

    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/a-run...b0162c043a7212

    I see this much the way I see the Kavanaugh, and Bidens current accusations, with doubt. I find it funny how these accusations come out when to serve as nothing more then a political weapon.

    So you voting for Biden in 2020?



    Oh my Trump banned bump stocks.

    The Obama plan does it really matter that he couldn't get it passed.

    https://www.ncsl.org/research/civil-...proposals.aspx

    - Bans military-style assault weapons and limits magazines to a capacity of 10 rounds.



    I didn't hate any Bernie voter, and I don't hate any Biden voter I disagree with them. Hell I don't even hate the candidates just disagree with them. I actually really liked Yang and Gabbard, O'rourke admittedly I had some level of hatred for just cause I found him so annoying.

    However, you hate Trump view the over 62 million people in this country as racist and hate them as well. You clearly need help.

    Back on topic.

    This came across my news feed. This shit is terrible, this is why firearm safety needs to be taught. Why the fuck would he hand his little brother a LOADED gun.



    Again I don't know what the % has to do with it. It has been at the level since the 70s.

    Hating over 62 million people is kinda insane yah?

    Hell I know it is just a personal anecdote but I knew lots of people who hated Hilary .. none of them hated the people who voted for her. Thought they were stupid, misguided sure.. but hate them not even close.



    I find it difficult to believe for someone who irrationally hates over 62 million people.




    clearly isn't a sociopath and racist can be debated (this isn't the thread for that though).




    Don't you find it funny that all the sexual misconduct accusations for Trump with the exception of one (his first wife who later retracted her claim) didn't come up till he was a candidate.

    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/a-run...b0162c043a7212

    I see this much the way I see the Kavanaugh, and Bidens current accusations, with doubt. I find it funny how these accusations come out when to serve as nothing more then a political weapon.

    So you voting for Biden in 2020?



    Oh my Trump banned bump stocks.

    The Obama plan does it really matter that he couldn't get it passed.

    https://www.ncsl.org/research/civil-...proposals.aspx

    - Bans military-style assault weapons and limits magazines to a capacity of 10 rounds.



    I didn't hate any Bernie voter, and I don't hate any Biden voter I disagree with them. Hell I don't even hate the candidates just disagree with them. I actually really liked Yang and Gabbard, O'rourke admittedly I had some level of hatred for just cause I found him so annoying.

    However, you hate Trump view the over 62 million people in this country as racist and hate them as well. You clearly need help.

    Back on topic.

    What 2nd amendment issue you think will be the next to reach the Supreme Court?

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gun-con...ent-temporary/
    So, you agree Trump has objectively restricted the 2nd Amendment more than Obama ever did... Grrreeaatt!!!!!

    I do view Trump as a racist, because he's racist trash. Your choice to support that racist piece of shit is yours, and yours alone. And yes, I do judge people by their actions. I find it perfectly rational to hate racists.

    Trump even fucking BRAGGED about sexually assaulting women, so the idea that these women have long said he's the piece of shit that he admitted to being... is not a stretch.

    So, you support him, you support that. It's that simple. You always have the choice of not supporting him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  11. #54811
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, you agree Trump has objectively restricted the 2nd Amendment more than Obama ever did... Grrreeaatt!!!!!
    Sure he banned bump stocks do I agree w/it? Not really. However, he isn't trying to

    - Bans military-style assault weapons and limits magazines to a capacity of 10 rounds.

    Like every fucking democrat. So if the 2nd is a key voting issue for you who would you vote for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I do view Trump as a racist, because he's racist trash.
    again not the form to discuss this. However I think you might find this helpful.

    https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...-trump-anxiety

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Your choice to support that racist piece of shit is yours, and yours alone. And yes, I do judge people by their actions.
    You do understand that people can dislike Trump as an individual and support him in regard to policy right? We are given a choice vote for Trump or vote for someone who is in opposition to what we believe in regard to policy.

    Curious what would you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I find it perfectly rational to hate racists.
    In your eyes everyone who voted, or votes for Trump is a racist?

    A study by the Democracy Fund Voter Study Group found that 9.2% of Obama voters voted for Trump in 2016. According to the American National Election Study, 13% of Trump voters had voted for Obama in 2012.

    Would indicate that you are incorrect. Personally I voted for Obama for his first term.

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Trump even fucking BRAGGED about sexually assaulting women, so the idea that these women have long said he's the piece of shit that he admitted to being... is not a stretch.
    and Biden is offering half apologies for his past misconduct.

    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...a-hill-1290843

    Who you voting for again?


    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, you support him, you support that. It's that simple. You always have the choice of not supporting him.
    Again this is redundant. I don't support Trump as a individual. I do however support a significant chunk of his policies. So honestly what are my options?

    Right now I could vote for Trump who supports my policies but is clearly an asshole, or I can vote for Biden who sadly seems to be suffering from dementia and would be in opposition to those policies.

    What would you do?

    We really should get this thread back on topic.

    Think I am going to hold my stimulus money for a bit and buy myself a couple new firearms. Wife has been wanting a new handgun of her own and her birthday is coming up.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

  12. #54812
    Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    Sure he banned bump stocks do I agree w/it? Not really. However, he isn't trying to

    - Bans military-style assault weapons and limits magazines to a capacity of 10 rounds.

    Like every fucking democrat. So if the 2nd is a key voting issue for you who would you vote for?



    again not the form to discuss this. However I think you might find this helpful.

    https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...-trump-anxiety



    You do understand that people can dislike Trump as an individual and support him in regard to policy right? We are given a choice vote for Trump or vote for someone who is in opposition to what we believe in regard to policy.

    Curious what would you do?



    In your eyes everyone who voted, or votes for Trump is a racist?

    A study by the Democracy Fund Voter Study Group found that 9.2% of Obama voters voted for Trump in 2016. According to the American National Election Study, 13% of Trump voters had voted for Obama in 2012.

    Would indicate that you are incorrect. Personally I voted for Obama for his first term.



    and Biden is offering half apologies for his past misconduct.

    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...a-hill-1290843

    Who you voting for again?




    Again this is redundant. I don't support Trump as a individual. I do however support a significant chunk of his policies. So honestly what are my options?

    Right now I could vote for Trump who supports my policies but is clearly an asshole, or I can vote for Biden who sadly seems to be suffering from dementia and would be in opposition to those policies.

    What would you do?

    We really should get this thread back on topic.

    Think I am going to hold my stimulus money for a bit and buy myself a couple new firearms. Wife has been wanting a new handgun of her own and her birthday is coming up.
    If the 2nd were a key voting issue, I wouldn't vote for Trump, nor would I vote for a Democrat. Both hate the 2nd.

    Trump being racist trash isn't my anxiety. Your choice to support a racist piece of shit is your choice, and yours alone. Don't blame me for the choices you make in life.

    Not all Trump supporters are racists. But, all Trump supporters did vote for a racist. That's a shame. As for your attempt to say you didn't vote (or will be voting) for the racist parts of Trump, only the policy parts of Trump... that's not how it works. You voted for the racist. At least have the decency to be honest with yourself.

    You do support Trump as an individual, you are literally voting for him... which means you support him. Trying to distance yourself from the shitty human that he is, is simply an attempt to live in denial, and hide from the choices you make in life.

    There are more than two options when voting, you choose to support Trump. Don't act like you were forced into that situation, once again, that's you trying to deny responsibility for your actions.

    I'll possibly be voting for Justin Amash, or possibly my buddy who is an anarchist (because I love irony).
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-05-02 at 07:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  13. #54813
    Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    Again I don't know what the % has to do with it. It has been at the level since the 70s.

    Hating over 62 million people is kinda insane yah?

    Hell I know it is just a personal anecdote but I knew lots of people who hated Hilary .. none of them hated the people who voted for her. Thought they were stupid, misguided sure.. but hate them not even close.

    I find it difficult to believe for someone who irrationally hates over 62 million people.

    No its actually very realistic and not irrational given the individuals actions and support.
    If 62 million people wanted to do X and it negatively impacts 250 million people how could you not hate them a little at least?





    Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post

    Don't you find it funny that all the sexual misconduct accusations for Trump with the exception of one (his first wife who later retracted her claim) didn't come up till he was a candidate.


    [/url]
    His wife retracted her claims after she signed a settlement that had clauses that required she never talk about it again or take additional actions.
    He was also sued in 1997 for sexual misconduct. 2005 he admitted to going into dressing room of underage contestants and bragged about getting away with it.
    Then everything else that surfaced and trump never suing over the claims.

    Sure seems like a pattern vs Kavanagh/Biden single person claims.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post

    Again this is redundant. I don't support Trump as a individual. I do however support a significant chunk of his policies. So honestly what are my options?

    Right now I could vote for Trump who supports my policies but is clearly an asshole, or I can vote for Biden who sadly seems to be suffering from dementia and would be in opposition to those policies.

    What would you do?

    .
    Oh he we go again with the "dementia" for a guy who is acting like he always has but ignoring the actions of the current presidents mental health.

    I mean that is straight up denial and speaking of needing help.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post


    Back on topic.

    So what do you guys think the next second amendment issue will be brought before the Supreme Court?

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gun-con...ent-temporary/
    None this court seems not to be willing to take on any of the real issues.
    Whether SHE IS INDICTED OR EVEN GUILTY IT DOESNT MATTER. HER GUILT IS A MOOT POINT!!! - Fox News 2016
    You don’t have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this Constitutional Republic,” - Sen (r) Graham 1999

  14. #54814
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    No its actually very realistic and not irrational given the individuals actions and support.
    If 62 million people wanted to do X and it negatively impacts 250 million people how could you not hate them a little at least?
    If you say it is rational to "HATE" people that believe differently then you I think you need to do some soul searching.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    His wife retracted her claims after she signed a settlement that had clauses that required she never talk about it again or take additional actions.
    He was also sued in 1997 for sexual misconduct. 2005 he admitted to going into dressing room of underage contestants and bragged about getting away with it.
    Then everything else that surfaced and trump never suing over the claims.
    Just like there is a pattern w/Biden. However, I give that equally as much weight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Sure seems like a pattern vs Kavanagh/Biden single person claims.
    Kavanagh was a political move, no corroborating evidence. Biden is a little different as evidence and a pattern of behavior exists. However, even in his case I feel that unless solid evidence is produced or charges are made it is likely just political.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Oh he we go again with the "dementia" for a guy who is acting like he always has but ignoring the actions of the current presidents mental health.

    I mean that is straight up denial and speaking of needing help.
    Listen man I worked and lived w/people suffering from dementia.

    If you want to say Trump is says stupid shit and is a bumbling fool when he speaks ... You would definitely be able to find the sound bites to back that up. However, I would say that nearly anyone that has damn near everything they say recorded would be in much the same boat.

    What Biden is going through is clearly dementia. I feel sorry for the man and that they are propping him up. I agree w/Joe Rogan that Trump is going to eat him alive in the debates.

    I actually expect (hope) that he is going to be replaced before the election.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    None this court seems not to be willing to take on any of the real issues.
    I expect we will see more rulings after the election.
    @Machismo

    Good for you voting for a third party candidate. Personally I want my vote to count.

    In regards to everything else you said. You really are just repeating yourself like it is some religious mantra (seriously how many times do you have to say racist) so I am just going to disregard it.

    You really need to do some soul searching and maybe actually talk to some people that exist outside your echo chamber..

    I will admit, I don't (at least think) I have any Biden supporters in my circle of friends but I do have a significant chunk of Bernie bros and Yang Gang.
    Last edited by Maneo; 2020-05-02 at 08:26 PM.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

  15. #54815
    Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    If you say it is rational to "HATE" people that believe differently then you I think you need to do some soul searching.




    Just like there is a pattern w/Biden. However, I give that equally as much weight.



    Kavanagh was a political move, no corroborating evidence. Biden is a little different as evidence and a pattern of behavior exists. However, even in his case I feel that unless solid evidence is produced or charges are made it is likely just political.




    Listen man I worked and lived w/people suffering from dementia.

    If you want to say Trump is says stupid shit and is a bumbling fool when he speaks ... You would definitely be able to find the sound bites to back that up. However, I would say that nearly anyone that has damn near everything they say recorded would be in much the same boat.

    What Biden is going through is clearly dementia. I feel sorry for the man and that they are propping him up. I agree w/Joe Rogan that Trump is going to eat him alive in the debates.

    I actually expect (hope) that he is going to be replaced before the election.




    I expect we will see more rulings after the election.
    @Machismo

    Good for you voting for a third party candidate. Personally I want my vote to count.

    In regards to everything else you said. You really are just repeating yourself like it is some religious mantra so I am just going to disregard it.

    You really need to do some soul searching and maybe actually talk to some people that exist outside your echo chamber..

    I will admit, I don't (at least think) I have any Biden supporters in my circle of friends but I do have a significant chunk of Bernie bros.
    Yes, it is rational to hate people that think differently than you, depending on what that happens to be. I also hate pedophiles and rapists... don't you?

    I get to repeat myself, because I'm consistent. I get to repeat myself, because that's the joy of being right. I don't support racists. You don't get to say that, and have it be the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  16. #54816
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, it is rational to hate people that think differently than you, depending on what that happens to be. I also hate pedophiles and rapists... don't you?
    No I hate their actions, and believe they should be harshly punished for their actions.

    I worked at a re entry center for felons, that included rapists and child molesters. Did I like them? Hell no. Did I think they should have been punished more harshly for their crimes? Absolutely.

    However, I still showed them empathy. I did not hate them. Hate takes a lot of energy and honestly they just are not worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I get to repeat myself, because I'm consistent.
    Well that at least is true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I get to repeat myself, because that's the joy of being right. I don't support racists. You don't get to say that, and have it be the truth.
    Great you stand on your morale high ground and cast a vote that won't matter.

    Me personally I will do what I have always done and choose the lesser of two evils in my opinion cause I want my vote to count.

    Back on topic:

    Thinking about a Springfield XD compact for my wife. She seems to like mine however it is to big for her lol. Also if I get her that I will still have enough to get

    https://iwi.us/product/tavor-ts12/
    Last edited by Maneo; 2020-05-02 at 08:54 PM.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

  17. #54817
    Moderator Rozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,393
    The discussion is getting a little derailed from gun-debate. Remember to carry conversations where appropriate.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

  18. #54818
    Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    No I hate their actions, and believe they should be harshly punished for their actions.

    I worked at a re entry center for felons, that included rapists and child molesters. Did I like them? Hell no. Did I think they should have been punished more harshly for their crimes? Absolutely.

    However, I still showed them empathy. I did not hate them. Hate takes a lot of energy and honestly they just are not worth it.



    Well that at least is true.



    Great you stand on your morale high ground and cast a vote that won't matter.

    Me personally I will do what I have always done and choose the lesser of two evils in my opinion cause I want my vote to count.

    Back on topic:

    Thinking about a Springfield XD compact for my wife. She seems to like mine however it is to big for her lol. Also if I get her that I will still have enough to get

    https://iwi.us/product/tavor-ts12/
    Yes, I do enjoy the moral high ground. I get to vote for someone who actually supports gun rights, you cannot say that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  19. #54819
    The Insane Masark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    17,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    So this mass shooter did use a AR-15 during his shooting? The US Virginia Tech mass shooter, who killed more than 30 people, used two handguns and one of them was a .22 cal.
    1. Yes.

    2. Which is why handguns are already Restricted by default and this order moves a few more of them to Prohibited.

    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I wonder what part of the "firearm" definition applies, since I'd have imagined grenade launchers would have already been banned in Canada for the most part. Mostly thinking of flare launchers, and not just the fake-grenade-launcher ones.

    For "Sniper Rifles", it seems aimed at 50's I think. Sure it might hit some of the big-game rounds, but nothing normally "sniper". Canada does have some big animals though, so don't know what they usually hunt moose/elk/rudolph with.
    I found this article and spent a few minutes looking up the cartridges.

    Pretty much all of them are 4-5000 joule range. Only one of the rifles (#11) would go past the 10000 limit and only with the largest cartridge they offer (.460 Weatherby Magnum, which hits 11000).

    Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

  20. #54820
    sorry just noticed mod request....

    never mind....



    I'll replace it with this instead

    Guns F'k ya...

    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...onths-n1196621

    nothing like probable cause for two good guys with guns....

    oh what was the probable cause...he was black...

    But in a memo from Barnhill to police, the DA said he believes Gregory and Travis McMichael should not be indicted. He said the father and son had "probable cause" to believe the victim might be a burglar and were within their rights to arm themselves and chase him down.
    Last edited by Zan15; 2020-05-02 at 09:57 PM. Reason: mod post
    Whether SHE IS INDICTED OR EVEN GUILTY IT DOESNT MATTER. HER GUILT IS A MOOT POINT!!! - Fox News 2016
    You don’t have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this Constitutional Republic,” - Sen (r) Graham 1999

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •