Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan2k10 View Post
    I guess exercising my freedom cannot be equivalent to exercising my opinion now according to Typhoon-AN...someone who is in the UK. Culturally so different.
    Exercising your freedom by not voting, then exercising your freedom by moaning when the government do things you don't agree with?

Freedom at it's best guys. /golf clap.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    It is...but people cant complain when rights are "regulated" because people aren't fighting for, or at least exercising them.
    I vote but I can't honestly call someone lazy if they actively choose not to vote because it will not advance their own stance in any way....

I guess exercising my freedom cannot be equivalent to exercising my opinion now according to Typhoon-AN...someone who is in the UK. Culturally so different.
    Doing nothing is not exercising an opinion. Your opinion literally doesn't get heard when you sit at home and don't vote.

There is no secret group of people who tabulate all the conscious objectors and generate a report. You literally mean nothing to the process. The only person who you not voting matters to is yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon-AN View Post
    Exercising your freedom by not voting, then exercising your freedom by moaning when the government do things you don't agree with?

Your right because i totally get to vote for whether or not the government can imminent domain some old lady. yep i get to vote on that....../golf clap....hurr durrrrrrrrr

Yes its called the First Amendment. Pretty cool huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Doing nothing is not exercising an opinion. Your opinion literally doesn't get heard when you sit at home and don't vote.

There is no secret group of people who tabulate all the conscious objectors and generate a report. You literally mean nothing to the process. The only person who you not voting matters to is yourself.
    Poll turnouts mean nothing? Please lets answer that question. You think that a record low turnout for registered voters doesnt speak as loud as Mickey getting a whopping 1% of the vote?

You moving the goal posts is the only thing you could think of to not sound so silly any more. Well now instead of just choosing a bad candidate you cant have an opinion or voice it because of the other things on the ballot...I dont have to vote for a candidate but I can vote on the rest of the ballot. Here you are claiming that I know nothing of the voting process. How cute!
    Oh, so you do vote now?

And you claimed I was moving goal posts...
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I mean I guess we could say "Thanks for letting us kick your ass in the revolutionary war and have this awesome amendment." right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Being critical of people who refuse to vote because they won't win is childish?
    Keep the condescendsion out of it and I won't bat an eye. These Titan <Insert word here that I can't think of right now> have way too similar names to not be the same person or at least relate.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Poll turnouts mean nothing? Please lets answer that question. You think that a record low turnout for registered voters doesnt speak as loud as Mickey getting a whopping 1% of the vote?
    A record low turn out of voters does what, exactly?

Nothing. The election is over and all the measures and candidates are elected or passed/rejected.

Oh, so you do vote now?

And you claimed I was moving goal posts...
    I never said I didn't vote...That doesn't mean I cant agree with someones reasoning for not voting. Freedom is great give it a shot and think for yourself not by who you are told to follow by infowars huffpost etc.

- - - Updated - - -

A record low turn out of voters does what, exactly?

Nothing. The election is over and all the measures and candidates are elected or passed/rejected.
    Yeah that doesn't say anything.....voting for Mickey says more though. You didnt answer my question. You wont answer my question. You cant answer my question and maintain your stance....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Keep the condescendsion out of it and I won't bat an eye. These Titan <Insert word here that I can't think of right now> have way too similar names to not be the same person or at least relate.
    I will admit that is an unfortunate circumstance but rest assured that I am not nor have I ever been in the armed forces as he/she has claimed to be.

Deleted
    Haha, I love people who blame the government for all of their woes (and for taking their gun cake, litterally, what the fuck?) but then refuse to vote and wonder why no one gives a fuck about their opinion.

As others have stated - MILLIONS of people have died to give you the right to vote, and you simply cannot be bothered. You hero, enjoying your "freedom" to be lazy.

Haha, I love people who blame the government for all of their woes (and for taking their gun cake, litterally, what the fuck?) but then refuse to vote and wonder why no one gives a fuck about their opinion.

As others have stated - MILLIONS of people have died to give you the right to vote, and you simply cannot be bothered. You hero, enjoying your "freedom" to be lazy.
    They're pretty much an embodiment of what's wrong with our country.

I used some freedom dollars to build this one recently.

Wrong. /10 char

I never said I didn't vote...That doesn't mean I cant agree with someones reasoning for not voting. Freedom is great give it a shot and think for yourself not by who you are told to follow by infowars huffpost etc.
    Wait, so you and the other Titan aren't the same person?

Yeah that doesn't say anything.....voting for Mickey says more though. You didnt answer my question. You wont answer my question. You cant answer my question and maintain your stance....
    Voting for mickey mouse for president, and then voting for the candidates in my local, county and state elections, and for measures like marriage equality, charter governments, judges, school board officials, the sheriff, the mayor, expansion of government powers, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc. is infinitely more impactful than an armchair political dissident abstaining from voting.

Nice rail. You like the AFG? Also nice to see you putting it as far forward as you can...where it belongs. Be careful with those "hi cap" mags....They make you more dangerous to the public.....

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, so you and the other Titan aren't the same person?

Voting for mickey mouse for president, and then voting for the candidates in my local, county and state elections, and for measures like marriage equality, charter governments, judges, school board officials, the sheriff, the mayor, expansion of government powers, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc. is infinitely more impactful than an armchair political dissident abstaining from voting.
    Eh. No. He could have been the one vote to put the worse shit sandwich in the chair. Just as impactful.

Nice rail. You like the AFG? Also nice to see you putting it as far forward as you can...where it belongs. Be careful with those "hi cap" mags....They make you more dangerous to the public.....
    I've used AFG's like this pretty much exclusively for a while now.

And yes, I too laugh when I see this type of AFG not put as far forward as possible.

Edit: I would imagine if both of us were the same person, we would at least be a little bit smarter than to use the word Titan in both our names. haha

15+ Year Old Account

That full FDE looks great. Nice Rifle!
    Loser since Feb. 05'

I've used AFG's like this pretty much exclusively for a while now.

And yes, I too laugh when I see this type of AFG not put as far forward as possible.
    Maybe one day I can afford to make a pseudo SBR with the sig brace. If only I got to keep more of my freedom dollars.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Al3sinth View Post
    That full FDE looks great. Nice Rifle!
    Since its not black is it ok or is the custom FDE too dangerous?