Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    So you are still waving that bogus study around? But come to thing of it, howling in displeasure is the only thing left to you. You lost the fight already.
    Gotta love handwaving facts for political gain. No wonder you ran away from a rational discussion.

Deleted
    So you are still waving that bogus study around? But come to thing of it, howling in displeasure is the only thing left to you. You lost the fight already.
    Bogus study? Ahah
    Ahah

Sore loser is a sore loser.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Bogus study? Ahah
    Ahah

Sore loser is a sore loser.
    Yes you are a sore loser. Btw, care to explain why crime rates have fallen when second amendment right grew?
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Yes you are a sore loser. Btw, care to explain why crime rates have fallen when second amendment right grew?
    By the way, care to explain his link that you just handwaved explaining that more guns = less safe?

Deleted
    Franz H. Messerli
    http://www.livewellnewyork.com/node/630

Sripal Bangalore
    http://www.med.nyu.edu/biosketch/bangas01

Get in touch with them tell em how you think their study is bogus.

- - - Updated - - -

Great rebuttal.

From 9.8 (Pakistan had 6.8 at the time) to 4.7 (uk has 1.2 same year)?
    Maybe because its a first world country afterall? It's ok. India is a safer place when it comes to homicide rates (3.5). But that's ok

- - - Updated - - -

Bogus study ahahah. That's all he could come up with.
    Priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Show me where I handwaved a rational argument. Or better yet, come up with one; if you can. I'll wait.
    Until you answer my question, we really can't have a discussion about the topic I'd like to discuss.
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Franz H. Messerli
    http://www.livewellnewyork.com/node/630

Sripal Bangalore
    http://www.med.nyu.edu/biosketch/bangas01

Get in touch with them tell em how you think their study is bogus.

- - - Updated - - -

Great rebuttal.

From 9.8 (Pakistan had 6.8 at the time) to 4.7 (uk has 1.2 same year)?
    Maybe because its a first world country afterall? It's ok. India is a safer place when it comes to homicide rates (3.5). But that's ok

- - - Updated - - -

Bogus study ahahah. That's all he could come up with.
    Priceless.
    Yeah just as I expected, another hand-waving.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Until you answer my question, we really can't have a discussion about the topic I'd like to discuss.
    So you can't come up with a rational argument. I'm not surprised.

- - - Updated - - -

Considering you just ignored two links, you're a bloody hypocrite. Suppose that's easier for you than debunking them.

trolling me
    Trolls me
    With an aggressive tone on top of that!!
    Seems like all you are capable of offering is crying about being trolled, posturing and hat tipping.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    So you can't come up with a rational argument. I'm not surprised.
    I know how this is going to go, but I'll ask anyway, since your tone has changed since last time.

Do you own, or have you ever owned, a firearm?
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Same reason they refused to accept the UN status on the rights of a disabled person. They sincerely thought by signing that they were giving the UN authority over there own. Some people think messing with 2nd "right to bear arms" means we want to take away ALL their guns and not just some of it. I know it sounds sillly but they're actually pople out there.

Like NRA (National Rifle assciassion) think think the government wants to rub us of guns and take over..
    The government does want to rob you of your guns, not rub, and they do want to take over, they want more and toal control over you, that is what power is, they want to dominate you. If you let them you'd be slaves doing and answering to their every whim like a well trained intern, all the time.

That's human nature, and you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise, you continue to let them, that is exactly what they will do to you, especialy if you can't regulate or control yourself.

Which off course you can't, because you do not have the Spirit of God in you. You can't be trusted with guns in your current state, the America that had the "right to bear arms" introduced is very different from the current America, in fact, very much like the British Empire of that time.

It's all silly really, on the one hand no government should ever have that amount of power over its citizens, but then no citizen should ever be as callous, reckless and irresponsible as modern day Americans are., if any, their should only be a handful of that disposition and they should be hunted down and locked up.

oh, and if you think banning guns is going to protect you from your violence killing you are deluded, you pump violence into your minds through your entertainment, you literally glorify it, your boys yearn to be an "ass kicking" weapon wielding Master Jedi or whatever so they can whoop ass, your schools are full of opportunist that take every opportunity to dominate and show superiority, then your religious leaders hail such behaviour as natural calling it survival of the fittest, compare you to animals and say it's just nature you should accept it, then you lap it up, having kicked your only real and true hope of real salvation from any of this (that is God) out of your schools, out of your courts, out of your families, and you think you will have a utopic society, and wonder why people can't be "reasonable", timid and hypocritical as you are.
    Funny thing about this, in your pride you will be angry at me for saying this, you will fail to see any sense in this at all, enraged by the truth being pointed out to you, rather than taking stock, repenting by going the opposite direction away from this damnation, you;ll stoop and circle in your mess all the more just to prove a point because your vain and arrogant hearts just love this corruption so much.

stop wasting my time, when you're ready to really change, you seek God out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Switzerland has universal conscription. The large majority of people that own firearms in Switzerland are highly trained in their use. The same can't be said in the United States. That's why firearms work in your society. People own them because they're part of the militia.

In theory it works like that.

But since the law allows pretty much anyone to own guns without training, we still have lots of people that never had any training and still own guns.

There are around 2 million guns in Switzerland, only 600k are registered.

From those 2 million guns, around 260k belong to people that used to be in the militia (SIG 550s and pistols). 900k of those guns are from old militia members that either sold them or died (K31s, SIG 510s and other pistols). The rest are all various kinds of weapons that civilians buy at the gun shops.

So this means that around 58% of all the guns in Switzerland are from former members of the military.

http://www.fedpol.admin.ch/content/e...faq.faq_9.html

This was in 2011, now there are probably even more guns in the hands of citizens.

Deleted
    After you called that study a "bogus study", you're still talking about hand waving?
    Ahah at least wait one page before embarassing yourself. At least like that people won't realise immediately how false you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    After you called that study a "bogus study", you're still talking about hand waving?
    Ahah at least wait one page before embarassing yourself. At least like that people won't realise immediately how false you are.
    Dont worry, everyone who has read this thread for more than 2 pages knows you for what you are.

Deleted
    Seems like all you are capable of offering is crying about being trolled, posturing and hat tipping.

- - - Updated - - -

I know how this is going to go, but I'll ask anyway, since your tone has changed since last time.

Do you own, or have you ever owned, a firearm?
    After 50 pages of linking studies and data and being trolled in response? Yes.

Dont worry, everyone who has read this thread for more than 2 pages knows you for what you are.
    Everybody that's read a single post knows you're doing nothing but reinforcing gunner stereotypes. To handwave not one, but two sources? Come on...

Ah that means you're right then.
    All this with falling crime rates across all categories and more firearms.

It's almost like...you know...the hysteria of violence is a narrative. Gasp.

Deleted
    The guy that links perfectly viable studies you call "bogus" cause they prove you wrong? Ahahah

All this while still being less safe than emerging markets.

Still waiting for a rational argument.

Deleted

Yes cause you don't have an homicide rate superior than India. No you're right. There's no need to be alarmed. Everything is just fine.

After 50 pages of linking studies and data and being trolled in response? Yes.
    You still don't understand that linking a set of data or study doesn't magically give your conclusion validity. It has to stand on it's own merits, and time and time again, it hasn't.

The study you linked several pages ago doesn't align with your assertions, and you claim it does. People ask you to restate those claims, you tell them to go back 50 pages or use the search button. Considering how hard it is to read, let alone recreate your spelling, that task might just be impossible.