Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    No... its the same as 6 feet minus 1 inch. 12 inches to a foot derp logic...
    Well, fudge you to.

Deleted
    well i also have some girls here who are looking for straight males that go for shopping and fashion events at least weekly,can you help them?

gaming is a loner's hobby,it's meant to be done when you have nothing else to do(like those boring holiday 13:00-19:00's)
    if that's all you do well,it's kinda hard to have a healthy personal life and looking for gamer girls is definately not the answer,try putting some variety in the way you spent your time and the girls will come by naturally,every women out there wants a guy who can offer something(not referring to money,i was talking about experience,social circles,activities,interesting conversations,entertainment,trips etc) honestly i can't imagine a girl who wants you to boost her alt,so find something more to offer!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Why exactly do you need to identify your gender online to people you will most likely never meet?
    Didn't you do it too? I know you're a girl you said so on a thread once. I'm sure the majority in your friends list on mmo-c know you're a girl.
    Why did you tell them digglett

Deleted
    A classmate of mine played world of warcraft, and she's become a model. Very fine young lady, though not so much into gaming as the gamer term implies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you kidding me? Hell no, I hardly have any fellow guy gaming friends. In fact they're the only real friends I have and it's only 3 of them. The rest are just people I know but don't talk to. But man, I would love to have a female gaming friend not just as a girlfriend but just as a normal friend to play games with too. They're just too hard to come by for me.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I have a few female gamer friends and they're quite attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    Didn't you do it too? I know you're a girl you said so on a thread once. I'm sure the majority in your friends list on mmo-c know you're a girl.
    Why did you tell them digglett
    I'm not a girl.