Page 1 of 3
LastLast

so would i be on trail for war crime what jain told to kill blood elf?

see I did feel bad for killing an arm blood elf but would this be a crimes?

Only if you get caught.

you are but a soldier. you got your orders.

+ let them try and catch me! i got me buddies the klaxxi to back me up!
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

my gear was full of blood of the an armless people as a man of the light i do feel bad for doing this... but I hate saying i was just fellowing orders.

It's a game, all you are doing is killing fake elves.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

in all my year playing i never had to kill people that were not part of an army.. i feel this could get out of control..

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 12:42 AM ----------

The presecets of the sha was there and it was evil a darkness that i have never had to feel...

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 12:43 AM ----------

i know bro but if you think about it is as bad as what the horde did to us..

That's what happen when you give ears to a Windrunner. Jaina is going to regret that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wrathblade View Post
    you are but a soldier. you got your orders.

+ let them try and catch me! i got me buddies the klaxxi to back me up!
    A. Those aren't your buddies. You just got a common enemy. B. Orders didn't stop people getting prosecuted after ww2.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

No orders were given to kill unarmed Sunrevers. While you can attack them, there are no quests to do so and Jaina teleports them away rather then killing them as she walks around Dalaran. Pretty much all the ones you are told to kill will attack you on sight.

The purge was certainly brutal and may of been overly so, but without the wholesale slaughter of civilians I don't believe it would technically qualify as a warcrime.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

If the alliance lose the war you and jaina will be put up a wall and shot!

In reality its whats known as victors justice and how the victors see things

The russians would execute SS officers on sight regardless if they was apart of the concentration camps but the americans and british only executed people if there was sufficient evidence that warcrimes took place and alot went free

As for what was done in dalaran you prolly would not be tried for warcrimes unless there was sufficient evidence that you murdered people in cold blood ie was surrendering or unarmed
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2012-12-16 at 01:39 AM.

no i don't think so.

1. she found out that they aided the horde in destroying theramore. She issued an order to detain them or face fighting.

2. they refused to give in to orders to be detained while things are sorted out. they took their chances.

While you did follow an order. it wasn't an order to kill unarmed civillians incapable of defending themselves (even if they were armed and unable to defend themselves they were told to surrender and wait in detention while things got sorted out. ) They refused and fought you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arteous View Post
    no i don't think so.

1. she found out that they aided the horde in destroying theramore. She issued an order to detain them or face fighting.

2. they refused to give in to orders to be detained while things are sorted out. they took their chances.

While you did follow an order. it wasn't an order to kill unarmed civillians incapable of defending themselves (even if they were armed and unable to defend themselves they were told to surrender and wait in detention while things got sorted out. ) They refused and fought you.
    This had nothing to do with Theramore iirc. It was that she was pissed they used Kirin Tor portals to smuggle horde into Darnassus to get the mogu artifact.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    This had nothing to do with Theramore iirc. It was that she was pissed they used Kirin Tor portals to smuggle horde into Darnassus to get the mogu artifact.
    ah i had understood they used the portals to assault theramore. I'm playing hordeside so i din't know the specifics.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you kill defenders with weapons in there hands fighting against you, then no, that has honor to it.

If you kill innocents or people who don't have weapons to defend themselves, then yes, its a war crime and your character has no honor, the same as Garrosh and his goons don't.
    #boycottchina

I don't know why you'd kill the ones cowering in a panic; they don't even aggro to you.

It's a shame blizzard doesn't implement systems of differing outcomes based on actions during a quest or scenario, I suppose it'd be a lot more work to do, but there should be a different outcome from killing those who attacked you and murdering those cowering in fear and trying to escape.

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 03:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    If the alliance lose the war you and jaina will be put up a wall and shot!
    If the Alliance did nothing but run away from the Horde as they invaded our homes, we'd all be slaughtered or enslaved after losing the war...

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because a few Sunreavers helped the Horde steal the bell, doesn't mean they all did or even knew about it. Then, all of a sudden, Jaina starts running through the streets 1-shotting Blood Elves on sight. Seems more like a racial purge than justice.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    First, she's not your lawful commanding officer. You're effectively a mercenary, so any protections you might have under modern law wouldn't matter.

Second, they were actively resisting and fully aware combatants.

Third, there's no Geneva Convention in Azeroth.

So, no.

Slaughter every belf in sight. Remember Theramore! And Ashenvale! And Southshore. And EPL...and so on.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only if your side loses.
    You're on the Alliance, so you're good.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Telwar View Post
    First, she's not your lawful commanding officer. You're effectively a mercenary, so any protections you might have under modern law wouldn't matter.

Second, they were actively resisting and fully aware combatants.

Third, there's no Geneva Convention in Azeroth.

So, no.
    Actively resisting a racial purge from a place that had become their home.