check the set up / help improve please

hello , heres build i made and would like your input as its a over my budget :/ i have budget of 800~ euro including OS in the build , so any input is welcome , also if any alternatives with same value of performance or perhaps waiting few weeks for discounts etc if there will be ( if anyone know there will be in future ? )

heres what i came up with , i cant post the links so use this site to find the items ( its loading a bit slow right now dont know why ) lasystems.be or fr.alternate.be if you understand french

mobo: ASUS P8Z77-V LX
    psu : Antec HCG 520
    graphic card :Sapphire HD 7850 2GB OC GDDR5
    CPU :i5-3570k or i5-2500k
    hdd : Hard Disk Western Digital Caviar Blue 500Gb 3.5 inchs Sata3 7200RPM 16MB Cache
    cooler : Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
    Ram: Corsair DIMM 8 GB DDR3-1600 Kit
    Case :Case Cooler Master HAF 912 Midi Tower, No PSU
    SSD :SSD Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB - 2.5inch SATA 3 / 6GBps - 555/510 Mo/s ( tho i dont have budget to buy HDD and SSD so probably dropping one for later , so should i pick SSD 1st or HDD? )

this pc i will mainly use for wow/ diablo/ lol /skyrim and some video editing /3d graphic editing along with normal use .
    Last edited by acegaming90; 2012-12-19 at 01:10 AM.

Deleted
    this looks a lot like a system I help put together using those exact sites and same "concerns" with the SSD vs HDD, asking for discounts etc.. Either way your system looks fine. Just go with the SSD first and add the storage driver later down the road. Pick the i5-3570k over the 2500k.