Tired of PVP oriented games.

Because quiet frankly. I am utter shit at them. Name some PVE type games that don't cost a subscription or stupid restrictions (Yes, I am looking at you SWTOR)

Deleted
    Guild wars 2 if you are after a MMO. The PvP only happens in that game if you choose it to happen.
    Diablo 3 / Torchlight 2 are both fun aswell. D3 being more of a challenge if thats what you are looking.

Quote Originally Posted by scamander View Post
    Guild wars 2 if you are after a MMO. The PvP only happens in that game if you choose it to happen.
    Diablo 3 / Torchlight 2 are both fun aswell. D3 being more of a challenge if thats what you are looking.
    I own GW2. I think it's a good game, but I just got bored of it pretty quickly. Never was a fan on Diablo type games. I guess I am trying to find that game that is similar to WoW end-game content. Or any good RPG/Adventure game that has good replay value. I was thinking Skyrim, but 60 bucks for a game that's over a year old is a little expensive for my taste. Yes.. I am cheap. lol Like.. I payed for two games that are still in VERY early alpha. The Dead Linger and Anteworld, just looking for a game to take up time while these are being worked on.
    Last edited by AdrianCC100; 2012-12-19 at 04:25 PM.

Deleted
    Skyrim is £34.99 on Steam.
    Or you could go for the (arguably) superior Oblivion £14.99 on Steam.

Imo Skyrim aint fun at all without mods, Oblivion stands on its own alot more. It will be £14 well spent.

Edit: Or go for a 5 finger discount if you get what I mean :P
    Last edited by mmocbee66edd6f; 2012-12-19 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scamander View Post
    Skyrim is £34.99 on Steam.
    Or you could go for the (arguably) superior Oblivion £14.99 on Steam.

Imo Skyrim aint fun at all without mods, Oblivion stands on its own alot more. It will be £14 well spent.

Edit: Or go for a 5 finger discount if you get what I mean :P
    It's showing 59.99 on my steam. I'm in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    It's showing 59.99 on my steam. I'm in the US.
    http://www.amazon.com/Elder-Scrolls-.../dp/B004HYIAPM not sure how much cheaper it'll be with shipping but for what its worth if I remember correctly Steam will be having their winter sale or whatever on the 20th of this month.