You are the Wakener

Since 5.1, a character who became Exalted with Klaxxi and freed all of their Paragons is considered an honorary Paragon themselves: The Wakener.

And what are Paragons best known for? Why, their cool buffs, of course! (That, and their somewhat less cool dailies...)

So what Klaxxi Enhancement/Augmentation would YOUR Wakener grant people? And what daily quests, if any, would you start?

I dont want to be a paragon,first being frozen in amber seems like it would suck, then there is the wakening its self(amber vomiting ewww),sending some poor soul out to get you food,then a quest that shows why you became a paragon,and then you get to stand in the same spot for the rest of your life listening to people complaining that you have too many dailies. If i had to choose a power it would be called "I AM THE WALRUS" and would summon a lvl 90 tuskar warlock to chaos bolt enemies to death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes when you complete the achievement Amber is The Color of My Energy (http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7312), you get the Wakener title, and access to a new quest that grants a 489 ring. It's pretty nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keeping in mind that the Enhancements/Augmentations are named after metal songs, I'd give one called "Harvester of Sorrow". Killing a mob turns you into the Sha of Sorrow, buffing your primary stat and attacks have a x% chance of making your opponent cower for x seconds.

My daily quest would require giving me each of the following. A Living Steel, a Golden Lotus, a Spirit of Harmony and a Sha Crystal. I need them for the war against the Grand Empress, honestly. Gives 50 rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since each buff name is a reference to a metal song:

Chonar (Dwarf Warrior)
    Bringin' on the Steelbreak
    Klaxxi Enhancement

Your critical strikes have a chance to invoke Spirit of the Steelbreaker.

Spirit of the Steelbreaker: An ethereal Mountain King surrounds you, absorbing 20K damage. Each attack you make causes the Steelbreaker to perform a cleaving attack that applies the Dismantle debuff.

Chorazin (Human Warlock)
    Fel's Bells
    Klaxxi Augmentation

Every successfull spellcast has a chance to summon a Fel Bell. The bell circles around you, striking random targets who are in combat with you with Felfire. Maximum of 5 Fel's Bells.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

{Klaxxi Enhancement - Angel of Nerf: Now you can also feel like a hunter and do horrible dps in Will of Emperor, Garalon and Stone Guard. Also a strange creature with retarded A.I. and responsible for half your dps follows you around.}

Daily quests:

Bring me gold ! - Bring Kavoo the Wakener the sum of 200 gold.
    "That mount a'int gonna buy itself, y'know !"

Bring me food ! - Bring Kavoo the Wakener 20 of any Pandaren Banquets.
    "Y'know, that boss a'int gonna kill 'imself."

Bring me flasks ! - Bring Kavoo the Wakener 3 Flasks of Spring Blossoms.
    "Sometimes, y'know, a little help a'int bad."

<Upon reaching Revered>

Bring me more gold ! - Bring Kavoo the Wakener the sum of 500 gold.
    "Spectracular !"

Enter Sandman - 5% to put enemies to sleep for 6 seconds. Damaging enemies whilst they are asleep does not break this effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Since each buff name is a reference to a metal song:
    Good point.

Mine would be:

Passionario (Paladin) - Hallowed Be Thy Name
    Klaxxi Augmentation
    Effects that reduce your damage taken also increase your damage dealt by the same percentage.

Senex (Priest) - Prisoner of the Void
    Klaxxi Enhancement
    Your damage over time effects deal damage to all targets within 15 yards and heal you for 15% of the damage dealt.