Battlefield 3: Endgame Trailer

hi all so today dice released the TEASER trailer for the final BF3 expansion, endgame, i took the liberty of putting it on youtube so that non premium members could see it early.

It features motorbikes, which is certainly going to be interesting in terms of physics, having a 2 wheel vehicle could prove very interesting !

Anyway what does everyone think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKrtW771wL4

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh... Used to love the Battlefield series but its gotten awfully stale over the last year or two. Adding flag carriers and motorcycles won't fix that. Or do they already have flag carriers?
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks pretty blah, like everything after Karkand has been. I miss when I liked playing this game. Reinstalled and tried to enjoy it, forgot how terrible origin was. Combined with the staleness of an otherwise great game I had to uninstall everything again.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Meh... Used to love the Battlefield series but its gotten awfully stale over the last year or two. Adding flag carriers and motorcycles won't fix that. Or do they already have flag carriers?
    Didnt realise they added flag carriers Im not sure that its got stale, it just doesnt seem rewarding to play, id like to see a new rank system with better rewards and incentives rather than just ranking up more than 100 times for nothing :/

Deleted
    The reason why i stopped playing bf3, cash grabs every 2 weeks.

Armored Kill is imho, the best expansion next to Karkand