Deleted

Question regarding MS > OP.

So i've pretty much only played prot, so i have a question regarding the MS > OP.

When you use MS, it allows you to use OP, is the OP stackable?
    For example:
    i use MS, then i dont use my OP, use MS again, can i use several OPs then or do i have to use OP before MS?

Thank you.

yes u can stack up to 5 overpowers although most of the time u will be using overpowers between ms cd unless of course you are cc or not on the target
    I Delight in the Irony

Armory, Warcraft logs, Youtube, Twitter, Twitch

Deleted
    Note that if you are playing arms in the coming patch 5.2, arms 'rotation' will significantly change but yes for the meanwhile you can stack OP 5 times, make sure you track TfB.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing around on the PTR it seems to me you hit MS every time its up, then you use C Smash, then you Slam with C Smash up only, and then spam Overpower to get more C Smash procs, then Slam into those procs, and if somehow you get an over abundance of rage you Heroic Strike on top of the Slam during C Smash. But playing with 2/2 T2 weapon + Full Tyr, my rage was never really that good.

I quite like the rotation change, and the removal of the stack TFB mechanic HS, but we need a snare in PvP and affording the rage for it is really gimping us.

It's 4.3 part 2. Over nerfed and left to rot.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

right now? no
    after patch? so far, yes