What did you get for family or friends on Christmas?

I've seen some Christmas threads but I haven't seen one like this yet, unless I've just missed it. Anyway, so what did you get for your family and friends?

For my mom I got her an expensive crockpot, and everything she needs to start making french press coffee, so the coffee press, a grinder, and an electric kettle, and I got her one of those Bodum tea pots to go with it, plus some coffee beans and a bunch of random teas.

For my dad I got him a pair of logitech UE 6000 headphones, and seasons 1-4 of Sons of Anarchy, then a long sleeve fishing shirt and some fishing pliers that he wanted.

For my sister I just got her a couple gift cards for best buy and starbucks.

I was unemployed for the last 2 Christmases, so I felt like I had to spend as much as I could this year now that I'm not.

Deleted
    Atm, all I can give is love to my family and fellow friends. =p

Deleted
    Nothing, i don't have family or close friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    i got my 2 yr old niece a plastic little disney cart that she can pull,a plastic talking piggy bank that teaches words,numbers and counting,i got my grandma a box of chocolates, i got my dad roof sealant, i got my mom something for her cracked heels i think. i got my other 7 month old niece a toy that has a bunch of shapes that slide up and down and spin with a mirror(there is 5 different sides that each have their own set of gadgets on them).got my sister a massager.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2012-12-24 at 08:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got my older sister two tickets to a knicks game (hoping she takes me along lol) My two younger sisters are twins so i got them each 25$ iTunes gift cards. I got my mom a pandora bracelet, got my dad all the seasons of Law and order: SVU on dvd and a bottle of Irish whiskey lol.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Deleted
    Got my girlfriend some converse trainers, Armani Diamonds perfume and some chocolates I wasn't going mad this year.

I got my sister the Dishonored game, my dad these Kiss knex and a Thomas Jefferson book, an my mom those tempur pedic slippers and $25 gc for McDonalds (she wanted it ok).
    X

Steam games and loads of 'em!

kid sister wanted Walking Dead S2 on dvd, Mum pointed out a CD she wanted as did big sister, brother in law got the new Aerosmith CD & the kids I gave some cash because well, I figure they'll get enough sweets & clothes and figure my taste in toys isn't exactly the same as theirs.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.