Eating Premarin cream

Sooo, my wife was prescribed a small dose Premarin cream once every other day after the birth of our second child.

The problem is her doctor and pharmacist don't seem to know how long after application it's safe for daddy to come in contact with that area, and I haven't been able to find that info anywhere.

Daddy doesn't want man-boobs!

If her doctor and pharmacist doesn't know, and you can't find the answer anywhere....why come to a gaming site for the answer?

Ask the doctor?
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I googled it and I... I don't even. I just wouldn't go near it again. Chernobyl that shit and count your blessings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Christmas brings out all the weirdos.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    I'm sure you should ask a doctor, another doctor. That seems to be the best thing to do instead of asking it on a video games forum.

Closed.