Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    hrrr I don't want to know where that's been.

On topic: GTX 690
    Pretty sure its a desk fan.

I got: socks, acrylic art set (never painted in my life), scarf, a painting a some cats my gran did for me in oil paint, underwear. Pretty standard Xmas stuff.

Tomorrow I should be getting: blacks ops 2, halo 4 and red dead redemption. And probably more socks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some clothes, 4 pairs of earrings, two books, massive amount of fancy cat food and an external hard drive - really needed that one. Am grateful for all I got but honestly, this year some money would have been better. Am completely broke, to the point where I can't afford to buy food sometimes >.< Ah well, not eating is good, skinny gurls are sexy gurls according to magazines at least lol...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalfrezi View Post
    And? Your sob story makes my heart bleed! If you have money problems, I suggest changing your lifestyle. But, your finances are not my concern anyway.
    Changing lifestyle. I'm on disability benefits, no change of lifestyle can fix my problems.

You telling people they're "scrooges" for not having anything.. I don't know what to say about that.
    Last edited by mmoc506e44f6eb; 2012-12-25 at 08:59 PM.

lots of sheldon cooper style nerd shirts, i can never have enough

15+ Year Old Account
    A new Amp for my Vinyl Player because the old one is even older then i am xD (24) (good old sony one , the the speakers are still working good though )
    Druid since Feb. 06

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Some clothes, 4 pairs of earrings, two books, massive amount of fancy cat food and an external hard drive - really needed that one. Am grateful for all I got but honestly, this year some money would have been better. Am completely broke, to the point where I can't afford to buy food sometimes >.< Ah well, not eating is good, skinny gurls are sexy gurls according to magazines at least lol...
    Fit>Skinny
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    A really nice dress shirt, a jar of salsa, a Target gift card....AND A NEW FUCKING PS3.

Mine died a few months ago, and I was really not happy. So I put it on my christmas list for shits. Far too expensive, and I was even told as much. But apparently many people in my family pooled their money and got me a replacement :-) I can finally watch all the Blu-rays that have been stacking up lol.

I was very satisfied with my christmas. Moreso that my mom was happy with all the stuff I got her. She's into antique doll houses, and I managed to pick up a couple POUNDS of doll house stuff for her. Instead of helping clean up all the wrapping paper and stuff when we were all finished (especially since the majority of it was hers for once!) she grabbed her boxes and went up stairs to go through it all lol. I bet she felt like a kid again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    hrrr I don't want to know where that's been.

On topic: GTX 690
    It's a fan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    I'll feed you <3 I totally know what that's like lol. Though I'm a dude, and I can't stand dudes in tight pants >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

A good sex night with my gf <3

Pair of jeans that I'm currently wearing, a new mouse (Razer Deathadder!), $150 to my Steam account, and a new hi-hat stand. Twas a Merry Christmas indeed.

Deleted
    did not get anything as in a "real" present, but we are spending time with the family which is a present of it's own

Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all;

Additionally, a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2000, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions have helped make our society great, without regard to the race, creed, color, religious, or sexual preferences of the wishes.

From my family I got allot more than I was expecting;
    The Bourne Trilogy on Bluray
    Alien Anthology on Bluray
    A new set of jersey sheets
    50$ at Best Buy
    50$ at Barnes & Noble
    Assassin's Creed 3 PC
    Starcraft 2: HoS collector's preorder
    A very warm scarf
    3 Books: Flatland by Edwin Abbott, The God Delusion, Carl Sagan's The Demon-Haunted World Science as A Candle In The Dark
    Several Wall Shelves - After talking for a few months about wanting to get all my books and movies off the floor my family had heard enough I guess.
    A good 5lbs of baked sweets - I think they want me to get diabetes.

The best thing though was getting to see all my family and having a big dinner last night with everyone. Plus it was my cousin's child's first Christmas, and watching the baby got big eyed opening his gifts was awesome.

ugh, my STUPID parents bought me a gtx 690 instead of 3x 7970s like I TOLD them I wanted. Do they know ANYTHING???? Great. Now my 3970x is going to be bottled necked because of those IDIOTS >.<!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    A laptop!

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    One more day of life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePotato View Post
    yeah a saladfinger shirt! Cool One
    Druid since Feb. 06

Nothing, and gave nothing. Due to being a loser today normally sucks.
    I did buy myself a block of cheese yesterday

10+ Year Old Account
    Halo 4 Xbox 360, a few games, a new pair of shoes, pokemon black 2, some clothes, Ted, money, and a case of 5 hr energy.

I asked for a red BMW 7 series, but my parents bought me a BLUE one. Couple of idiotic, hateful cunts. It's ok though I crashed it and made them get me a new one, this time in red