Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    A sock monkey, a moose head trailer hitch cover, and a headband. I actually liked what I got this year, despite the poorness.

I got nothing /foreveralone

Quote Originally Posted by Wisermage View Post
    I got to see friends and family. I got to watch my kids open their presents and see their faces that Santa must have really been listening. I got to see my wife's face when the boys gave her a surpise present since we never exchange gifts and it was actually important to them that they get her something. I got to eat great food and complain for days that I'm full. You don't need to open presents to get exactly what you wanted out of Christmas.
    And you don't really need to wait for Chistmass in order to see your family or friends. In order to be happy and stuff. But that's what this world has come to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite a lot of money, awesome new knitted gloves, pair of boxers and socks, winter shoes, candy. No idea what the English name is, but some lottery tickets that you scrape off and hope to win. Which I won even more money from, yaaay.

And that's it, money and stuff I need. And some candy on top, perfect gifts : )

Surprised there aren't more people bitching in this thread about getting presents. Christmas miracle mayhaps?

I got some boots that I wanted (and more or less needed).

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sweets and an iTunes Card, which is more than I expected given I didn't ask for anything. Oh and a T-Shirt.

Somehow the Diet may be put off til New Years
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

socks! - I find Christmas dinner and a whole day of alcohol consumption trumps the gift exchanging. hope everyone is having a good time

i got a dvd and a book boxset about the ww2 plane spitfire - always liked this plane and still think its 1 of the best ever made.....also got an airfix model of the spitfire to make(so much fun...:-0), some aftershave, and the lego star wars character encyclopedia...;-0

Boots, a jacket and cash. Basically.
    I just wanted money but ehh.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-12-25 at 01:56 PM.

Deleted
    Got a shaver and a trimmer, also 3 lottery tickets, won on 2 and got 27€

2 of most things. Sadly i didn't get socks :<
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Lot's and lots of clothes. (Pajama shorts, long pajama tops which are comfy as fuck)
    Lotions
    2 Candles
    A new phone case
    Starbucks Gift Card
    Super Mario 3D World
    A new computer monitor
    A new Razer mouse
    Reese's Christmas trees (dear lord they are amazing)
    Some Jewelry (a pretty necklace and bracelet that match)
    A new dresser (mine's a piece of shit and falling apart)
    A new Headset
    Some hygienic stuff
    A new loofah scrubby thing for the shower
    Socks

I'm a little spoiled, what can I say? I'm the baby of the family. ((:

Oh and some vomit, I threw up while my niece was opening gifts. Some nice Christmas vomit. Still a good day regardless.

Deleted
    I got to be drunk for three days straight.

A Onesie
    Cash
    Beats bydr.dre
    Digital Camera

Loads of nice food, time with the family.

We dont do gifts between adults in my family so we just spoil the kids till they drop then we get a extra glass of wine and go to sleep, its lovely tbh

I got 200 bucks towards a GTX 770
    Halo 2 Limited Edition
    Halo Combat Evolved for Xbox (cause I was a PC kid, lawl)
    Halo 2 Soundtrack, Volumes 1 and 2
    Destiny Hunter T-Shirt
    Some other clothes
    Two Christmas Tree Ornaments
    and a Star Wars Action Fleet X-Wing. I threw out the other one years ago by accident, and my mom found a new one in the box.

And of course I get to spend time with my mom and my brother, which is always really nice.

A nice Christmas dinner and a couple of games (batman arkham origins and Cod:ghosts) and since it was my bday on the 23rd I got BF4 then

I got a new computer chair, a nook book cover, some PJ's, and a beard trimmer.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Samsung gal tab3
    3 books
    DnGs the one, parfume
    Jacket
    Monies
    And a bunch of more or less usefull things, some cute things though.

I never actually wish for things though so its always a suprise and I do appriciate all of it.

All I want for christmas is grandmoms meatballs, they are always the highlight lol
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-12-25 at 03:41 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...