Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Spending time with my partners family... because I'm not socially awkward or hipster.

Sitting at home, being miserable, doing nothing with my life

With my family, my girlfriend, and her family. Good thing they get along so we can all spend it together.

Sitting behind my computer screen leveling my monk, or playing black ops 2 and destroying scrubs with a sniper!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Says the guy that talks crap about people on a forum without even knowing them. Big guy right here!
    i understand i cant give some good advice without stepping on someones toes, i understand that some have big problems either mental or social, but for everyone who dont have that but just the "i dont give a fuck" attitude, this is the one day in the year you should try for the sake of others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomppa View Post
    This thread is a bit depressing, that alot of you cant be nice to your relatives for 24h atleast without hiding within your gameuniverse. We all have limited time in our life, and the old ppl dont always have long time, and every sec they can be together with relatives is great for them.
    You know, not everyone gets along with their relatives. Sure, I do get along with my brother and most of my cousins, some aunts and uncles but not a majority of them. My mother and father? Not at all, my father being a drunkard, assaulted someone I knew at a party I was supposed to be at because they didn't know where I was. Constantly yelling at me if I didn't get top grades while still attending school. Tried to assault me when I told him I didn't want to live with my parents anymore but my brother intervened.

My mother? She took his side every single time, makes her as bad as him in my eyes.

So, please. Don't think for one second that everyones lives have been as perfect as yours or are as perfect.

The only thing am doing is be inside my apartment, relaxing, maybe spend some time with my bf later but other than that not much else.