View Poll Results: Do you like cuddling?

Voters
1112. This poll is closed
  • Yes. (I'm a man)

886 79.68%
  • Yes. (I'm a woman)

112 10.07%
  • No. (I'm a man)

91 8.18%
  • No. (I'm a woman)

23 2.07%
Page 17 of 64 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Guess the poll speaks for itself

Yes, I do like to cuddle.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Why must you catch the cat? Enjoy watching a movie while laying on your stomach, and having the cat jump onto your back, curl into a ball, and fall sleep, purring.

Cats come to you. At least mine always did.
    Love our cats, but they are annoying little bastards at times though, our cats will always follow us if we are on our way somewhere(walking), if you try to catch them and bring them indoors they leg it, then start to follow you again as soon as you have turned your backs on them, or if we get the cat cages out when we are going somewhere and need to bring them along, good luck trying to get hold of them if they see the cage before you got a firm grip on them.

Love cats though, and yeah they cuddle when they want to be cuddled with.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    There's nothing like cuddling with your girl on a cold night, just the two of you wrapped up and feeling each others warmth talking and laughing the night away, mostly goes great. until your lil friend wants in on the action and ruins the mood or makes it better lol :d

but fun things aside. I love cuddling

When I get it once, I like it really.

But well...

Forever alone!

Deleted
    I cuddling is awkward, many woman want to cuddle me but it always makes me feel weird. so I keep it as short as possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, I am not. And your interpretation of the signature was very odd, that you'd jump to abuse was... Kind of creepy.
    You have a visibly distressed little girl in a school uniform in your sig and I'm the weird one? Please show that to people in real life and see their reaction.

Goodness, I need to stop spending so much time on this website...

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Asians who are actually exactly like whites. So white on the inside, but yellow on the outside.
    No, actually Asians are Asian on the inside...

Their culture is perfectly fine so they don't have to be 'white' on the inside' as you so eloquently put it.
    Last edited by mmoc338fdc3aa9; 2012-12-26 at 02:36 PM.

Yeah but it usually costs me extra

(I CBA to see if someone has already made that joke but its so true and sad in my case)

Deleted
    Cuddling: yes, although not immediately after sex. I need a few minutes and then I can be whatever spoon you want ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    No, actually Asians are Asian on the inside...

Their culture is perfectly fine so they don't have to be 'white' on the inside' as you so eloquently put it.
    You need to work on your reading comprehension.

10+ Year Old Account
    You sniff your child's head? The fuck?
    It is not that uncommon, in fact. Just because it is a foreign concept to you does not make it weird. Seems to be a thing you do, I suppose.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 04:33 PM ----------

You have a visibly distressed little girl in a school uniform in your sig and I'm the weird one? Please show that to people in real life and see their reaction.

Goodness, I need to stop spending so much time on this website...
    1. It is Japanese. This would hardly be considered weird in any manga/anime you would be able to get your hands on.

2. It is not an actual person.

3. What she is doing is highly up to debate (not that I wish to have such a pointless discussion, anyway).

4. Who really cares about someone on the internet using peculiar signatures and avatars?

Putting any energy into something as this is what I would consider weird. Welcome to the internet.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2012-12-26 at 03:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Belize
    Yes :3

Except I don't get cuddles... Like... Ever.

*Forever Alone*
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzkil View Post
    He said it perfectly.
    Mmhmm.....

depends how...I dislike spooning, but girl sleeping on my chest is fine

Deleted
    Yeah but in moderation.

Girlfriend right now likes to cuddle A LOT. And while I appreciate it, sometimes it's a little too much.

I like spooning for a little bit but I can never fall asleep like that so I roll over before I fall asleep, much to the chagrin of almost every girlfriend I've ever had (they all love spooning for some reason).

Deleted
    It's nice to cuddle while watching TV and such Not to much or often though Gets boring.

Deleted
    Love to cuddle, but definitely not after sex.

I like it from to time. I'm not too fond of constant physical contact anyway.
    I especially hate it right after having sex, it's just bad. Lemme cooldown pls

Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post
    I like cuddling, but I can't control my body, so unless I'm the little spoon, things usually escalate quickly.

Same here^^

Off topic - To obdigore, semaphore, PizzaSHARK, and Letmesleep, thank you for improving my day. I've spent most of the morning being grumpy about having to work when almost everyone I know is off this week, but your goofing off a few pages back has cheered me right up.

On topic - Cuddling is awesome in relatively small doses. I can't just sit there and snuggle for an hour, I get all sorts of uncomfortable and need to move around. I am very definitely a touchy-feely type of person though, so frequent 5-15 minute cuddles are wonderful. Any kind of physical contact is pretty wonderful, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprising........... I wonder, are we somewhat representative here?
    I would have never guessed that by raw percentage men like to cuddle more than woman? (compare men's yes vs no, and women's yes vs no)
    I always thought it's a rather "role model" argument to be too girly'ish...