Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I've actually been praising Lei Shi, Sha of Fear, and Garalon for being pretty original, and I'll stand by that.

In terms of worst encounter though, I'm gonna have to say Wind Lord Mel'jarak. I've always been against add fights, but this is THE add fight. Not fun controlling so many adds, imo.

I don't understand all the hate about Garalon, for me it's the best fight till now...

But I agree with Lei Shi, I'm ret Paladin and I must (For some crazy reason) target the enemy in order to performe an AOE...Besides it's awesome when I use my CDs and the boss just hide or bubble ¬¬

Too many boring/annoying encounters this tier to list. Off the top of my head,

Will of the Emperor - Waves of adds that spawn and you have to kill for 15 minutes. How original and exciting! It's a snooze fest and I hate add management.
    Garalon - Buggy encounter (no pun intended). Everything about it I hate, kinda like Ryolith.
    Amber Shaper - Vehicle and high reliance on individuals not screwing up the whole raid? Not fun at all.
    Tsulong - Constant movement in the night phase which isnt too bad, it's the adds in the day phase that die before you can get one cast off. I feel like I should almost just go afk in that phase because of how little I'm actually helping.
    Sha of Fear - Never ending repetitive fight. Feels almost like Madness with its boring repetitiveness (this could go for Will too actually).

10+ Year Old Account
    Amber Shaper. I really dislike vehicle fights of any kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garalon is awesome, wth are you talking about?
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

garalon all the way / make a poll tbh

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really don't see why people hate lei shi so much. OMG HE HIDES WHILE MY CDS ARE UP!!!11!one!1! is probably it, thats the complaint I normally hear when doing lei shi.
    Garalon is a completely unique encounter and I appriciate that. No fan of the fight, but it's by no means the worst. I'd probably say Amber shaper due to the buggy vehicular combat, or Wind Lord AKA Mr. mindless AoE.

Sha of Fear or Will of the Emperor. Boring as shit to heal or one long replenishing trash pack. The choice between the plague or cholera.

People who burn their CDs and waste them on Lei Shit are beyond stupid, get timers and watch her HP..... 80 60 40 20, adds, and the special timer is not hard to look at

It is probably LFR bunnies that waste their CDs on Lei Shi.

On the other hand, she can go DIAF as she never drops my Dagger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oskz View Post
    Disliked almost every fight except Elegon.
    You might want to just stop playing since this is the best state raids have been in since Ulduar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    You might want to just stop playing since this is the best state raids have been in since Ulduar.
    That's subjective. And I disagree.

Ulduar was epic, ofcourse, I agree with that. But I find encounters with phases to be the most exciting, so fights like Lei Shi, Sha of Fear, Will of the Emperor, Stone Guards and Garalon are absolute trash fights imo. But T11 had plenty of phasy fights, Nefarian, Cho'gall, Ascendance Council, Al'akir ... Which I thoroughly enjoyed. Firelands was trash, except for Ragnaros and Alysrazor imo. DS was just trash.
    I thought Ulduar was great, but T11 was definately as great, imo. Eventhough it was insanely overtuned on 10man for the first month(s).

Lei Shi also.

Garalon is kinda dull but doesn't actively annoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetz View Post

Ulduar was epic, ofcourse, I agree with that. But I find encounters with phases to be the most exciting, so fights like Lei Shi, Sha of Fear, Will of the Emperor, Stone Guards and Garalon are absolute trash fights imo. But T11 had plenty of phasy fights, Nefarian, Cho'gall, Ascendance Council, Al'akir ... Which I thoroughly enjoyed. Firelands was trash, except for Ragnaros and Alysrazor imo. DS was just trash.
    I thought Ulduar was great, but T11 was definately as great, imo. Eventhough it was insanely overtuned on 10man for the first month(s).
    You.
    I like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Quote Originally Posted by Shifo View Post
    I would have to say Lei Shi from what i have seen on lfr, i do hope that normal isnt as boring as the lfr version. just got to Tsulong and that is a fight that brings up old dreamwalker memories.
    Only cleared normal so it might be more interesting in heroic but nope. Lei Shi is still irritating as f**k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    You might want to stop swallowing everything that's been thrown at you.

I find 90% of the fights this tier to be lame and boring. Lets hope for 5.2 =/

I like protectors, tsulong, shek'zeer, blade lord and zorlok a lot. I like all msv bosses.

This tier fights are challenging and I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetz View Post

Ulduar was epic, ofcourse, I agree with that. But I find encounters with phases to be the most exciting, so fights like Lei Shi, Sha of Fear, Will of the Emperor, Stone Guards and Garalon are absolute trash fights imo.
    You do realize that each of those fights except Garalon has different phases right? And that list is barely over a third of the available bosses.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I'm surprised at the number of Lei Shi entries; Amber Shaper Un'sok wins my contempt for this raid tier. There is no visible method of tracking the countdown to construct/monstrosity explosions, outside of third party addons.
    Back when dot snapshotting was a thing, I wrote this piece of junk.

Quote Originally Posted by NotPrepared View Post
    I find Tsulong really boring.
    Is it because the fight takes

*puts on glasses*

Tsulong?

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH