Question Connectivity issues with router

I have a DGL-4300 d-link router, and it's been working for quite sometime without any issues. Beginning on Christmas Eve my internet connection was lost and all four of the Ethernet cable port led lights blink in unison. They come on for a second and go off for a couple of seconds, when I plug the Ethernet cable from the modem directly into my computer or another device I don't have any issues. I can't find anything online, or through the forum search, so hopefully somebody will be able to assist. Is this a correctable issues or is it time for another router? If any other info is needed I can try and provide it.

I would reccomend plugging your laptop into your ethernet and doing a 'hard' restart of your router. To do this usually you type in the IP of your router into browser. You will be prompted to put in User name and password, it will be admin/admin unless you have changed it. Go into quick setup (as is with my mine) follow directions and do the hard restart. Their might be some specific settings that your Internet provider or retailer will be able to give you.

There could be some settings problem check it first.