Dps low or just my gear Need Help!!

Armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Sappz/simple

I open with ambush then 2 cp rupture-mutilate slice and dice build 5 cp then rupture again then the normal mutilate/ dispatch proc envenom and keep rupture up at all times. Vendetta shadow blades and trink on every cd. i burst around 60k then fall to around 49k. is this about average with my gear or am i doing something wrong?

Will try to upload a parse as soon as i can figure out how lol.

Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Open with a mutilate to rupture then SnD then do the normal thing. gemming and reforge is ok beside that pure haste gem, It's mainly a gear problem than anything. your mastery is rather low since you're in blues

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    Open with a mutilate to rupture then SnD then do the normal thing. gemming and reforge is ok beside that pure haste gem, It's mainly a gear problem than anything. your mastery is rather low since you're in blues
    Gem agi*. Mut doesn't gem secondaries yet. Combat only does at high levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Gem agi*. Mut doesn't gem secondaries yet. Combat only does at high levels.
    Ok. I said gemming was ok beside that one pure haste gem. Please look at his armory and what I said.

Look at he's shoulders, He has a pure haste gem in it and that's what I was pointing out.

Ah, I read "beside that pure haste gem" as "besides that, pure haste gem" as in, "gem pure haste". My bad.

shoulder gem is pure mastery, i dont gem hast at all

10+ Year Old Account
    Either way, Assassination gems for Agility over Mastery.

Plugged you into ShadowC. You can optimize your gear for ~350 more dps without putting agi to bracers (not worth it on those blues). It puts your DPS at 73.5k. If 49k is your average, you're definitely doing something wrong. Also, the opener sequence will make very little difference in your overall DPS; don't focus there until you get everything else sorted. Without logs, we can't really help more than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you can break down your activity/time, tracking of CP, etc., as well as what fight you're on, what buffs you have, if you have a flask active, if you're using potions, etcettablahblahblah, as Squirl says, we can't cover a 23k gap without a log. That's a pretty dern big gap, too.

So should i gem all my slots to pure agil unless there is a bonus?

Deleted
    Go to shadowcraft and find out.

You don't have glyph of Vendetta... Is that because you were PvPed/leveling glyphed?

But that's still not really going to account for the massive dps difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Demeia View Post
    You don't have glyph of Vendetta... Is that because you were PvPed/leveling glyphed?

But that's still not really going to account for the massive dps difference.
    Yeah i keep forgetting to switch that, made a couple changes from shadowcraft got a new dagger and cloak and changed when i use vendetta shadow blades and trink. Avg'd 80k on boss in shado pan monestary heroic. i know u get the 15% increased dmg but i think im getting closer to where i should be.