I've read the forums and I play the game avidly. I understand to a point Blizz's attempt to string out content but as a semi casual gamer I also like to get gear as well. 1000 vp a week is not enough specially adding in the upgrade factor. Just to acquire the VP gear IF I cap out every week will take 26 weeks to get all the VP gear and thats not counting upgrades which would take another 24 weeks. thats nearly a full year. With Blizz's stated intent to get new tier content out every 4 to 6 months thats doesnt give casuals either enough time or enough vp to acquire and or upgrade their gear with the current vp cap. even doubling the cap would cut the rate down to 6 mths. Yes i know the common answer is go raid to get your gear but even if you get all your raid gear in the first week (not possible i know just a theorectical theory) then it will still take you 24 weeks to get it all upgraded and add 2 weeks for each new piece you get.

So blizz think we can at least get vp cap doubled to make the vp grind a bit more palatable. i dont mind doing more dungeons, dailies/ raid finders if i know i can at least get one piece/full upgrade a week. ty