Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

AV Weekend !

20-1 wins on my alliance toon.

Oh lord the juicy xp...

Well, what bracket?

Deleted
    I was just about to post the same thread

AV weekend, people, gear your alts while it lasts!

Loss = 200-250h
    Win = 350-400h

85-89 bracket alliance is dominating

Deleted
    Alliance is dominating in the levelening bracket on AV no matter what level. Partly because there's so many PvE leechs that simply want to rush and rush in AV is favoring Alliance while defense favors the Horde.

It's kind of sad how 1-2 rogue/ferals can turn the entire match simply by retapping the towers and thus completly obliterating the Alliance rush strategy. Sadly hardly anyone ever does this, instead they all stand in front of Vandar like some retards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    like always

Horde fucking derps in AV and i dont understand why. A 5 man team backcapping our towers is all we need to win. The last time i won more than 1 AV in a row was 2 AV weekends ago, 80% of the team got requened back in and we raped for about 4 hours straight.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Horde has to defend to win and you say that in /bg and you'll get half the team saying "I'd rather lose fast than take 45mins on a win" so yeah enjoy it my alliance friends and gear all your alts.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

10+ Year Old Account
    lvling alts from 85-89 through AV is too slow so I'll just finish upgrading my rogue's dreadful gear

Deleted
    0-8 on my horde toon lvl 86, 5wins-1loss on my 86 alliance :P

av weekend sure is good on alliance

Do people forget the huge advantages alliance have in that BG ?

1) You only make 1 step until you can mount up. (Instead of 15 yds for horde)
    2) Getting to first boss faster (20% hp)
    3) The towers are conveniently placed next/near the boss on your way to Drek'Thar
    4) You can actually cap a tower without killing a guard
    5) If you cap a tower you just leave anyone with a knockback and he can defend it for ages

There's probably some others that I'm forgetting too...

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    The only time I've seen Alliance fail in that bracket was during Launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    The only time I've seen Alliance fail in that bracket was during Launch.
    Mid Cata, horde destoryed alliance in AV because we defended Galv, Hell i remember the one time we got everyone to fight in the field of strife, that shit was amazing.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post

3) The towers are conveniently placed next/near the boss on your way to Drek'Thar
    5) If you cap a tower you just leave anyone with a knockback and he can defend it for ages

If Horde defends Galvangar/Iceblood tower the Alliance is completly screwed. Their respawn takes longer, they can't make it through any other way while their whole defense is full of holes allowing Horde to slip through. Alliance is favored when rushing, Horde when defending, most people prefer to rush go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    Mid Cata, horde destoryed alliance in AV because we defended Galv, Hell i remember the one time we got everyone to fight in the field of strife, that shit was amazing.
    During Mists, though. The only time I've ever seen the Alliance getting their arses handed to them in AV was during Launch, presumably when all of the PvP'ers were leveling their mains and most of the Alliance were running AV for XP, as it was the AV holiday during the launch for EU (Not sure if everyone's PvP holidays are sync'ed)

Been having quite a bit of fun with a mix of Snowballs and Typhoon on my Kitty in AV today, actually uploaded a small video for lulz. I do wish it was AV weekend during the whole of Winter's Veil, and increase the duration of both to the whole year. :3
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2012-12-28 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Added video.

So far only done like 10 AVs, 6 victories 4 losses (as Alliance).

Deleted
    i've been wiping all morning at the Login Battleground here on EU-WOW.

So far i'm loosing 40-0.

Tuff opponent!

Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post

1. and 2. are the same. it doesn't matter how you reach it. its about the time.
    3. true alliance towers/bunkers are better placed.
    4. you can cap a alliance tower without killing a gaurd. you just need to stand on the right spot. so this one is false.
    5. tell your warrior hl back in. or your rogue shs back in. remember that you also need to be placed so your knocked off to. not worth it. and never will happen in random bg.

so from the 5 points. 2 are somewhat true.

Deleted
    Losing all AVs at max level yesterday (alliance)

Hoping to get a Perfection game ... last achiev I need for Battlemaster apart from Veteran ones