Thread: AV Weekend !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    On my Alliance toon 3-15...yeah not much fun -.-

Are you people actually keeping track, or making it up from "best guesses"? Horde loses/Alliance wins most of the time from what I can tell, but maybe I've been in groups that are insane outliers.

I started keeping track after i lost 4 times in a row. A guildie won Silvermines 13-3 so i wanted to find out if i could match his tally only backwards and alas it happened xD

Quote Originally Posted by discoepfeand View Post
    Are you people actually keeping track, or making it up from "best guesses"? Horde loses/Alliance wins most of the time from what I can tell, but maybe I've been in groups that are insane outliers.
    I use Reflex personally.

Yeah, same here dotOrion. I love gow all the blue alliance wins today are making the red horde wins scroll off the window for the most part

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    The 85-89 bracket is indeed dominated by alliance, i won 1 and lost 10. Last time i heard someone in chat saying 'if someone mentions defending we lose this game' and i was like huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Haailo View Post
    The 85-89 bracket is indeed dominated by alliance, i won 1 and lost 10. Last time i heard someone in chat saying 'if someone mentions defending we lose this game' and i was like huh?
    Indeed, considering the only games I've lost in that bracket (Aside from Launch) were to teams of Horde that defended towers.

No Horde premades going on??

Quote Originally Posted by Bromium View Post
    No Horde premades going on??
    Seems like it in the 85-9 Bracket, I've played 9 AV's and the Horde've won them all. I'm backtracking and recapping but the amount of bot on Ally just make it impossible to win it appears : /

Yeah, as Thass has said, Horde seem to have actually started doing something in the 85-90 bracket. We were winning pretty much all of them yesterday, now we're losing most. :/

just went 1-4 on my alliance 86.... hm

Deleted
    Played around 15 AVs last night as horde, 85-90 bracket, lost all games. Logged onto my 85 alliance for easy wins and lost 3 games in a row fs

I did about 10 AV yesterday (Level 90). Went 9-1. The one time we lost was when half the raid decided to defend SH Bunker, and only SH Bunker. The Horde just ran around those defenders and the rest of the Alliance were puzzled as to where the other half was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by discoepfeand View Post
    I keep track. I know I used to have an addon to do that for me but I forgot it's name.

i went 22-0 in AV this evening, 14895448 damage done, 2784563 healing done on the paladin. people actually listened to me for a change and back capped TP and IBT then choked the alliance near stormpike.

warlock #3 whos leveling in the 60-64 bracket wasn't so lucky, didn't win a single match, but i got enough honor to buy the transmog gear i wanted so i guess thats what matters. i did get a lot of satisfaction in carrion swarming druids off TP.

i respect AV's legacy, but i don't really enjoy playing it unless i can force a good turtle. i get really frustrated with horde's attitude towards it. horde will win wars of attrition in av, alliance will win zergs. its just how the map is laid out. people just don't seem to be willing to sit down and have a 30 minute winning game instead of a 7 minute losing game ( when i was a kid AV took DAYS!)
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Yeah, my win streak is definitely over. I'm still winning more than 50% as alliance, but nowhere near the complete domination which was last night.

But no organized (vent, av enabler, etc) premades?

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another user posted this and I had to steal it:

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Another user posted this and I had to steal it:

make sure you give credit to wowcrendor