Operation: Sheildwall help!

Armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...96:15110:a7928

As you can see I have completed the first step of this achievement. Following this I think I needed to do the "A little Patience" scenario however after doing that there was no further step for me to go onto. I have tried searching what the follow on steps are, been around the world, to the brawlers guild where the next step should be (according to some comments on wowhead), done the other scenarios and yet to find a follow on quest.

Any ideas of where I need to go next? I have looked and looked and can't find the following step

thanks in advanced
    Last edited by Foto; 2012-12-29 at 02:32 PM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

Deleted
    You get new quests every I think 3 days (providing you do dailies every day), just keep checking your faction's hub.
    Last edited by mmoc3ecdd17087; 2012-12-29 at 02:32 PM. Reason: blergh

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    "to teh brawlers guild where the next step should be" - No, the BG has nothing to do with the faction. Keep going back each day and earn rep and you'll get the achievement.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Is there a particular spot where the quests are? I've done plenty of fly overs on various days and haven't found any quests apart from one I got from killing an elite of sorts

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

As far as I know, it is linked to your reputation with the Operation: Shieldwall faction. Keep doing dailies and you will get the quests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foto View Post
    Is there a particular spot where the quests are? I've done plenty of fly overs on various days and haven't found any quests apart from one I got from killing an elite of sorts
    Quests will show in Alliance base, always at the same place. Just do dailies, raise your rep and they will unlock ater you gain enough of reputaion.

Quote Originally Posted by Foto View Post
    Armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...96:15110:a7928

As you can see I have completed the first step of this achievement. Following this I think I needed to do the "A little Patience" scenario however after doing that there was no further step for me to go onto. I have tried searching what the follow on steps are, been around the world, to the brawlers guild where the next step should be (according to some comments on wowhead), done the other scenarios and yet to find a follow on quest.

Any ideas of where I need to go next? I have looked and looked and can't find the following step

thanks in advanced
    You get new step every 4000 rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    "to teh brawlers guild where the next step should be" - No, the BG has nothing to do with the faction. Keep going back each day and earn rep and you'll get the achievement.
    In one of the quests you have to go to Brawler's Guild. Pretty sure that's what he meant by it.

Everyone says keep doing dailies; I have not found any dailies to do, I have flown over krasarang over the allaince hub over the horde hub and all of the places u can hold as a faction but I haven't found any dailies there

To clarify, the issue was not what was happening it was the fact that I had no dailies to do! I gathered from everyone that I had dailies to do but that I could not find them

Dont worry though I asked in general and had a lovely young warlock show me the ropes on what to do and where to go, apparantly I didn't find the quest hub as its right on the peninsula and figured my minimap would have them show up on my fly over which it wasn't doing.

But yes problem solved, thanks guys

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by nonamexs View Post
    In one of the quests you have to go to Brawler's Guild. Pretty sure that's what he meant by it.
    Really? Odd, you don't do that for the Horde version, nor did I ever see any notes of going to the Brawler Guild for any of the rep guides.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    -snip-
    I looked that up when it was on Wowhead. I can confirm that these are about as accurate as you're going to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Really? Odd, you don't do that for the Horde version, nor did I ever see any notes of going to the Brawler Guild for any of the rep guides.
    The Alliance version has you go meet a Spy in the Brawler's Guild lobby then you never come back.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

The quests are rep gated.

When you earn a certain amount of rep, a new quest will unlock over by the guys who give you your daily.

Look up Shieldwall at www.wowpedia.org