Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirv3s View Post
    Charging in combat and stance dancing are still active part of the best players' rotation.
    What stance dancing? You're kidding right?

Going into defensive when you're getting trained is not 'stance dancing'

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    Warriors are dumb OP and literally have a skill-floor. My nan could play a warrior with her feet. You effectively tunnel a target and ignore everything that is going on around you.

Watch any high rated healer and they'll leave their Warrior on <35% if their team is under pressure. Second Wind is ridiculously OP when you couple it with Resi gems and D-stance (and shockwave/spell reflect/shield wall/dmg banner/heroic leap/charge/intercept).
    Is that meant to be a joke or what? Since, I honestly find it hard to believe that you really believe that.

If you play any class and ignore what's going on around you/tunnel vision then you're going to be bad and do poorly. Even in a cleave, if you only tunnel and ignore everything else then it's likely that any decent team will beat you.

Also, Second Wind has received a nerf (and will again in 5.2) and let me tell you this - you're still going to complain about it if you really think it's the problem since it saves Warriors maybe 5~10% of the time in 3s, if that. It's the least of your problems in comparison to the other defensive tools Warrior have; one of them getting nerfed in 5.2 as well (Shockwave).
    Last edited by Syh; 2012-12-29 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I know, I at first thought it was a troll and was going to infract - but then remembered something

Nominated for Mod of the Month :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    They still have the highest control, sustained, and burst of any classes. In addition to one of the highest survivability. The qq is valid and will continue until they are in line with the other classes. Shockwave will still be OP even with 20-40 sec cd. They should just remove it from talent tree and add it as prot baseline.
    You know I get sick of this. Our control is going to be pitiful our burst is getting constantly nerfed every patch as is our survivability now. Warriors are so fine if you know what your doing. I can take on 1-2 people without cooldowns and quite frankly our sustained is just meh. People need to learn how to kite and kill warriors and warriors need to learn how to not be kited easily. Though blizzard might as well just buff mages and remove warriors cause all they do is take everything fun from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flalia4 View Post
    You know I get sick of this. Our control is going to be pitiful our burst is getting constantly nerfed every patch as is our survivability now. Warriors are so fine if you know what your doing. I can take on 1-2 people without cooldowns and quite frankly our sustained is just meh. People need to learn how to kite and kill warriors and warriors need to learn how to not be kited easily. Though blizzard might as well just buff mages and remove warriors cause all they do is take everything fun from us.
    And you don't see a problem with this?

Let me tell you something about Warriors. Our class was nerfed to the ground pvp-wise in the beginning of Cataclysm due to Colossus Smash change. The class was completely unusable for the rest of the expansion, and there were no Warriors in the top arena-ladders.

Now that story was bullshit, I play a warrior myself. The class had a high skill-cap, probably the highest Blizzard has ever put in the game. I saw numerous threads and logs of Warriors topping the DPS in PvE., and defeating even the "best" gladiator-representatives of classes such as Mages and Rogues.

For the whole expansion, which lasted the total of roughly 20 months, Warriors really needed to play and train hard to master the class. The only change in the content in MoP was that Blizzard gave Warriors an equal mathematical performance as other classes.

Combine real skill and mastery of your class with a solid class mechanics.

Some recent changes to the class - Warrior:

• Second Wind nerfed, it is completely useless in 3v3 right now.
    • Avatar nerfed, the change also made it completely useless in PvE.
    • Shockwave nerfed, the ONLY stun that can be cast from melee range, nerfed to the ground.
    • TfB (talent) nerfed, Arms is completely useless in PvE., and in PvP its damage was taken down.

Seriously, stop crying about Warriors. You are just fucking bad. Warriors are equal, but the people playing the class of ours know what to do.
    Cry more, I'm thirsty.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post

As long as mages are soloing 5s teams, I see no problem what so ever.

Also, if you are losing bc of second wind then thats simply a l2p issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    No i don't because I learned what abilities do what and how to use them why should I be punished for actually carrying enough to play my class right?

The class had a high skill-cap, probably the highest Blizzard has ever put in the game. I saw numerous threads and logs of Warriors topping the DPS in PvE., and defeating even the "best" gladiator-representatives of classes such as Mages and Rogues.
    Nope. Ever tried playing a Hunter? The majority of players who don't play one will think it's all about using Stampede unfortunately, and I don't think these people will survive at how many binds and tricks you need to keep up with if they were to try playing one at high rated 3's.

Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    Warriors are no more OP then mages hunters or shadow priests. These classes have big tool kits for pvp. The problem is no one really knows how to fight a warrior other then to train him, which you can't do anymore. You take a class that was utter shit just a few months ago and bring them up to speed, the result is going to be 1500 players crying.
    Hunters are not OP anymore - are you talking about low rating or have you been living under a rock? The main burst ability, that debuted bigtime when MOP was just released, got 'fixed', and Stampede no longer does ridiculous damage. I have a feeling that you're too used to seeing them synergize with warriors, since when people see Hunters, they hear the setup, 'KFC', which relies heavily on having that warrior. There's almost no other noteworthy setups for us, as opposed to mages and spriests that work with a lot more other comps, which tend to be a lot more varied.
    Last edited by Drakoes; 2012-12-29 at 09:20 PM.

Is anything changing about the warrior one-shot macro in 5.2? If so, I'd be interested in what's changing. If not, warriors should probably just hush up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by discoepfeand View Post
    Is anything changing about the warrior one-shot macro in 5.2? If so, I'd be interested in what's changing. If not, warriors should probably just hush up.
    I agree nerf our burst! Don't nerf our control our survivability then eventually our mobility and our sustained damage then get to burst! nerf whats the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem with Warriors that I see at the moment (hence why they are OP)

1. Second Wind requires no upkeep. I couldn't give a shit if I had to about the healing it does. It requires nothing out of the Warrior, not rage per second, not keeping the buff up or refreshing it so to speak. The nerf to Second Wind was Ok, but I would've preferred they made the Warrior upkeep it rather than nerf the healing. Think you see crying now about it? If they did that Warrior representation would plummet.

2. Warriors have to many CC's on too short of cooldowns. I really don't have to explain this, a cone stun + damage move (on a 20 second cooldown), charge stuns, fear, silence, interrupts, etc. This is where the big nerf is, in my opinion. The nerf to Shockwave will help seperate the good players from the bad. (or the lucky ones from the unlucky)

3. Warriors are overtuned. Execute hits way to high. If you become executable by a Warrior, and he uses the ability, you will lose the duel/die. My Hammer of Wrath would like a word with Execute.

4. Taste for blood. While it was somewhat rare to acquire so many stacks, it could allow a Warrior to basically one shot people.

Other things of mention, they got an 'ultra-mode' (avatar) and more mobility from war banners.

Combine these and you have an extremely overpowered class, and class representation will sky rocket (as it did).

To be honest, I don't think Blizzard is doing enough at the moment, but I'll deal with what they have done so far and will do in 5.2

Oh and I wanna know when Warriors had a high skill cap.
    Last edited by Xl House lX; 2012-12-29 at 09:22 PM.
    Call me House.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdora View Post
    The problem with Warriors that I see at the moment (hence why they are OP)

1. Second Wind requires no upkeep. I couldn't give a shit if I had to about the healing it does. It requires nothing out of the Warrior, not rage per second, not keeping the buff up or refreshing it so to speak. The nerf to Second Wind was Ok, but I would've preferred they made the Warrior upkeep it rather than nerf the healing. Think you see crying now about it? If they did that Warrior representation would plummet.

2. Warriors have to many CC's on too short of cooldowns. I really don't have to explain this, a cone stun + damage move (on a 20 second cooldown), charge stuns, fear, silence, interrupts, etc. This is where the big nerf is, in my opinion. The nerf to Shockwave will help seperate the good players from the bad. (or the lucky ones from the unlucky)

3. Warriors are overtuned. Execute hits way to high. If you become executable by a Warrior, and he uses the ability, you will lose the duel/die. My Hammer of Wrath would like a word with Execute. Taste for blood, while in somewhat rare circumstances, would quite literally allow a Warrior to one shot people.

Combine these three and you have an extremely overpowered class, and class representation will sky rocket (as it did).

To be honest, I don't think Blizzard is doing enough at the moment, but I'll deal with what they have done so far and will do in 5.2
    So can you not dps through second wind which heals far less then recuperate? A lot of classes have many cc's should we take all of them away to? Is there no way for you as a paladin to get away from a warrior to heal up if your in execute phase? If these were things only warriors had maybe i'd agree with you but the fact is anything a warrior can do, another class can shut down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    As long as mages are soloing 5s teams, I see no problem what so ever.

Also, if you are losing bc of second wind then thats simply a l2p issue.
    I have no issue with second wind. It was the cooldown stacking that I hated.

Mages soloing 5s teams? This entire thread is a joke

Don't get me wrong, I can take 1-2 scrubs without cooldowns too. I'm just sayin you aren't helping prove your point that warriors are balanced with a comment like that.
    Last edited by Orangetai420; 2012-12-29 at 09:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no issue with second wind. It was the cooldown stacking that I hated.

Mages soloing 5s teams? This entire thread is a joke

Don't get me wrong, I can take 1-2 scrubs without cooldowns too. I'm just sayin you aren't helping prove your point that warriors are balanced with a comment like that.
    Look im not trying to be unreasonable our cooldown stacking is stupid I completely agree. Why i'm getting defensive/angry/whathaveyou is that people who don't even play warriors are asking for nerfs that are not only going to kill us in pvp but kill us in pve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flalia4 View Post
    Look im not trying to be unreasonable our cooldown stacking is stupid I completely agree. Why i'm getting defensive/angry/whathaveyou is that people who don't even play warriors are asking for nerfs that are not only going to kill us in pvp but kill us in pve.
    To be fair, I think warriors are sort of ok right now. I came to this thread to pick on the person that thinks stance dancing still exists (jerk move, I know).

EDIT: Your survivability is fine, your control will be fine with shockwave nerf, and mobility is really strong. All of these things are ok, its the "one shot macro" that I can't stand.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, I think warriors are sort of ok right now. I came to this thread to pick on the person that thinks stance dancing still exists (jerk move, I know).
    I saw that post and I knew some one else would handle it so I just let it go .

In the first post I explained why you're wrong in my opinion.
    Oh, well, if it's your opinion, then you must be right.

10+ Year Old Account
    No... MY class is harder to play

No.. MY class is harder to play...

All warriors are good all hunters are bad, got it. Next!
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy